Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

tna to make big announcement wednesday rumor being alberto del rio joining TNA.

Can't see it happening, he is AAA champ, he did one set of tapings for ROH and he's supposedly joining Lucha Underground for their next set of tapings later this month. No way they could get him to be in 4 places all at once?

Can't see it happening, he is AAA champ, he did one set of tapings for ROH and he's supposedly joining Lucha Underground for their next set of tapings later this month. No way they could get him to be in 4 places all at once?

it wouldnt be a full time thing, it would be a non exclusive deal so he can go wherever popping in and out whenever.

it wouldnt be a full time thing, it would be a non exclusive deal so he can go wherever popping in and out whenever.

It's not impossible I suppose, but still unlikely. personally I am hoping that they announce that they have brought back Bad Influence

Last night's Raw was altogether shit

Who really gave Adam Rose top billing over the ambulance match?

JBL mentioned on Jericho's podcast last Friday that they will rearrange the show to have high points air when competition goes to break (ie. halftime at football games). Granted, I don't follow nfl and don't know what for games was on last night and am hoping that that was why the booking decision was made. If that weren't the case, then I have no fucking clue and someone needs to be smacked.

I'm guessing that's pretty close by US standards?

That's pretty close just by Texas standards. Depending on where you start and end, it can take 13 hours just to drive all the way across. I moved to South Carolina from Texas in 2006 and almost half the trip was just getting out of Texas.

That's pretty close just by Texas standards. Depending on where you start and end, it can take 13 hours just to drive all the way across. I moved to South Carolina from Texas in 2006 and almost half the trip was just getting out of Texas.

That pretty much makes Texas America's Germany. :P

What's the speed limit in Texas, 50 MPH isnt it?

Edited by sturginho
  • Like 1

Rose "main evented" over Ambrose/Wyatt because they needed a cooldown segment between match and the main event segment with HHH and Cena.

Well they should know better than to confuse fans by not having divas skip down to the ring in "piss break" t-shirts.

What's the speed limit in Texas, 50 MPH isnt it?
75 mostly, 85 on one long stretch.