Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

I'm guessing that's pretty close by US standards?

Canadian. My family spent years taking me to america. Just to grand forks and fargo in North Dakota. Now that I go on my own, by the time I get to fargo after 4-5 hours of driving it's stupid not to take the extra 3 hours to minneapolis.

American liquor is dirt cheap compared to canadian prices. Blows my mind every time I take a trip south.

Canadian. My family spent years taking me to america. Just to grand forks and fargo in North Dakota. Now that I go on my own, by the time I get to fargo after 4-5 hours of driving it's stupid not to take the extra 3 hours to minneapolis.

American liquor is dirt cheap compared to canadian prices. Blows my mind every time I take a trip south.

Come to Washington, youll feel right at home.

That's pretty close just by Texas standards. Depending on where you start and end, it can take 13 hours just to drive all the way across. I moved to South Carolina from Texas in 2006 and almost half the trip was just getting out of Texas.
That pretty much makes Texas America's Germany. :P

What's the speed limit in Texas, 50 MPH isnt it?

75 except in the westernmost parts where it's 85.

This might be my first WM. Definitely considering going.

Same. I'll take the cheapest seats. Doesn't bother me. I'm sure good seats would cost an insane amount anyways.

Big thing fueling the rumours is something like some ex WWE executive is a primary owner of the new Vikings stadium being built.

Mini feud with Kane before Mania would make sense, as Kane is technically the guy who kayfabe-injured Bryan by hitting him with three tombstones.

Emphasis on mini. After D-Bry wins the Rumble he can just take care of Kane at Fast Lane and build Bryan-Lesnar during and after that feud. But if we end up with D-Bry-Kane at Mania I'm rioting.

He's been in fucking wrestling matches against Kane every other month including when they were tag team champions since fucking 2012 with the exception of the injury last year. If it wasn't for the injury this year he'd wrestled Kane at least another 2 times on PPV alone.

Enough is enough.

Edited by AtariLegend

He's been in fucking wrestling matches against Kane every other month including when they were tag team champions since fucking 2012 with the exception of the injury last year. If it wasn't for the injury this year he'd wrestled Kane at least another 2 times on PPV alone.

Enough is enough.

7zkzp0.jpg

The only time I've liked Kane recently was Team Hell No.

I'm probably late to the party but I just watched the new WWE Macho Man Randy Savage documemtary and it was very well done. I think Savage is easily top ten overall material. He had some really good matches in WCW as well. It's a shame he won't see his HOF induction but at least towards the end of his life he found love&happiness.

I'm probably late to the party but I just watched the new WWE Macho Man Randy Savage documemtary and it was very well done. I think Savage is easily top ten overall material. He had some really good matches in WCW as well. It's a shame he won't see his HOF induction but at least towards the end of his life he found love&happiness.

Rumor has it he's going in this year.

Only if Taker agrees to wrestle Wyatt. Otherwise it's next year.

They're both legends, but they'd want Taker/Savage as separate headliners.

Agreed. It would be an insult to either of these guys not to have them headline a HoF ceremony.

I'm down for Taker-Wyatt though! I think Taker needs to retire and that he deserves one last big Mania send-off. And I want him to win it.

Edited by username