Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

17 hours ago, Bono said:

I better see some Sweet Chin Music at WrestleMania or I'm gonna riot!

7 hours ago, sturginho said:

UvMl3H1.gif

Yeah, I think you'll see lots of chin music - the Usos have a match, after all, so you'll see some of that gif happening. HBK is more of a wildcard, though I would be surprised not to see him. Not necessarily delivering the Chin Music, but he'll at least cut a promo or something.

It's not sweet chin music if it's not HBK delivering it. His super kicks somehow look cooler than anyone else's. I don't give a flyng fuck if the Usos or Ziggler or Rusev hit a super kick

:lol:

45 minutes ago, batman007 said:

I just found out The Boss will be at access on Saturday at 1. I have to leave early now ! 

what's the deal with that? Do you need advanced tickets or can you show up like it's a comic convention or something? 

31 minutes ago, username said:

I'm taking a wild guess here that you don't mean Springsteen... 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that :P Somehow I don't see a bunch of Texas redneck wrastlin' fans being too excited about that New Jersey pinko yankee showing up at their event :P

1 hour ago, Bono said:

what's the deal with that? Do you need advanced tickets or can you show up like it's a comic convention or something? 

Depends. Certain wrestlers you have to pay. Which you can find out by ticketmaster. Then a lot of others just get in line. I went to an Wrestlemania 25, and they had an access, so much fun! Ron Simmons even made me a member of The Nation! A fist bump, my friend !

So after Smackdown last night, can we just call Roman a heel now? It certainly seems that they're booking him as a classic heel - multiple backstage assaults, in-ring beatdowns... Probably the right move given the crowds' responses. Only weird thing is his targets are all heels. Sure, Game and the Dudleyz are super over with the crowds right now, but they're heels. If you want to fully turn Roman, shouldn't he beat down a face or two every now and then?

5 hours ago, axlslash said:

So after Smackdown last night, can we just call Roman a heel now? It certainly seems that they're booking him as a classic heel - multiple backstage assaults, in-ring beatdowns... Probably the right move given the crowds' responses. Only weird thing is his targets are all heels. Sure, Game and the Dudleyz are super over with the crowds right now, but they're heels. If you want to fully turn Roman, shouldn't he beat down a face or two every now and then?

They're not trying to turn him. They're trying to recreate Austin by having Reigns do edgy "non-face" things, but to heels.

So Sandow is being brought back, showing up in a youtube video recently and getting wins at house shows.

Clearly they realize they've booked themselves into a corner, again, and the only way out this time is to have Sandow come out in the main event with the MITB briefcase he threw in the lake 3 years ago and cash in.

Holy shit. HHH bringing his A game for Wrestlemania. 46 years old, and given his role in the company, his role with NXT, his on screen role as The Game, husband, father and he finds time to get in this kind of shape.......  I feel so fucking lazy when I see this.

Triple-H-Instagram-Training.jpg

So HHH just posted a new picture on instagram with the hashtags

#IfYouThinkImTrainingThisHardForOneDayYoureCrazy
#ThisGameIsJustStarting

So let me put it out there. Given how incredibly in shape he is, is there any chance he goes over on Reigns at Wrestlemania and keeps the belt or are these hashtags just all part of the act and build up? You gotta admit he's in insane shape right now and he's come into WrestleManias in the past looking chunky and out of shape so what's different about this year? This is arguably as good as he's ever looked physically.

Maybe they're seeing this Roman train isn't going to work and maybe he keeps the belt to fued with Dean or Rollins when he comes back? Would you guys be pissed if HHH wins at Wrestlemania? I'd love it but I gotta admit it makes it harder for them to go forward storyline wise and it would kinda kill Reigns. That would pretty much be a true burrial. Where would they go with him from there if he lost? Maybe HHH is getting in such great shape to make Reigns look even stronger if and when he wins.

Anyways I found those hastags interesting. 

• Like 1

I'd think they're calling an audible. I sure hope so. I'm still holding out hope that Rollins being the athletic freak he is is ready to come back and he makes a surprise return at Mania. Have H win and Rollins come out to attack afterwards. I miss Rollins so much. Against triple H he'd make a great face character. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bono said:

So HHH just posted a new picture on instagram with the hashtags

#IfYouThinkImTrainingThisHardForOneDayYoureCrazy
#ThisGameIsJustStarting

So let me put it out there. Given how incredibly in shape he is, is there any chance he goes over on Reigns at Wrestlemania and keeps the belt or are these hashtags just all part of the act and build up? You gotta admit he's in insane shape right now and he's come into WrestleManias in the past looking chunky and out of shape so what's different about this year? This is arguably as good as he's ever looked physically.

Maybe they're seeing this Roman train isn't going to work and maybe he keeps the belt to fued with Dean or Rollins when he comes back? Would you guys be pissed if HHH wins at Wrestlemania? I'd love it but I gotta admit it makes it harder for them to go forward storyline wise and it would kinda kill Reigns. That would pretty much be a true burrial. Where would they go with him from there if he lost? Maybe HHH is getting in such great shape to make Reigns look even stronger if and when he wins.

Anyways I found those hastags interesting. 

I'd prefer Trips over Roman. Burying him is fine. Keep him off tv for a few months. Then bring him back and start over. But trips retaining would only work if wwe excutes a perfect double-turn. They can though. Everything is in place and the fans are ready. 

Id also love trips-dean or trips-Rollins. But that might be hard if they do a face-turn on trips. 

But I fear they won't do any of that. Vince's Reigns-boner is raging. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bono said:

Holy shit. HHH bringing his A game for Wrestlemania. 46 years old, and given his role in the company, his role with NXT, his on screen role as The Game, husband, father and he finds time to get in this kind of shape.......  I feel so fucking lazy when I see this.

Triple-H-Instagram-Training.jpg

I see that the Wellness Policy is rigorously enforced.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Len B'stard said:

Hes a right eggey cunt, my mate used to do room service at the Hilton, proper bellend apparently.

Probably. I only came in this thread because I've read all of the others. :lol:

By "room service" do you mean, like, the happy ending kind? :lol:

20 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Probably. I only came in this thread because I've read all of the others. :lol:

By "room service" do you mean, like, the happy ending kind? :lol:

No i mean the ones wogs sell their fathers land for a red passports for the privelige to come and do, eggs, bacon and a buttered slice, that sort of thing :lol:

Gave me the lowdown on a lot of them wrestlers actually, Ray Mysterios really nice apparently, Chris Benoit was moody and just ignored everyone and sat at the bar drinking shots, few others he told me about but they escape me at the moment, Mysterio was a top lad though apparently.

Edited by Len B'stard

8 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

No i mean the ones wogs sell their fathers land for a red passports for the privelige to come and do, eggs, bacon and a buttered slice, that sort of thing :lol:

Gave me the lowdown on a lot of them wrestlers actually, Ray Mysterios really nice apparently, Chris Benoit was moody and just ignored everyone and sat at the bar drinking shots, few others he told me about but they escape me at the moment, Mysterio was a top lad though apparently.

I see. He probably does the "happy ending" bit on the side. :lol:

Chris Benoit was moody? I've always seen him as a jolly, loving family man myself, so that is surprising.

• Like 1