One of the last real powerhouse Axl performances

GNRmello77

This Video is from their show at the Hiro Ballroom in 2012 Welcome To The Jungle and i think this is one of the last real power axl performances it was already rarely in 2012 and onwards but in this one he also moves the way we know him from snakedancing and stuff like he really found back his fire that night and full rasp! what do you guys think?

Wouldn't call it powerhouse at all. He's trying for the rasp and can't really do it most of the song. The snake dance is a little improvised but everything else is the same moves he's been doing at the same time in the song for years now. Even when he does the snake dance it's like, "Oops, I forgot I was supposed to do the crossover step here, right over left." :lol:

Prostitute performance is awesome. One of the few things that have impressed me from him since 2010.

• Like 3

Wouldn't call it powerhouse at all. He's trying for the rasp and can't really do it most of the song. The snake dance is a little improvised but everything else is the same moves he's been doing at the same time in the song for years now. Even when he does the snake dance it's like, "Oops, I forgot I was supposed to do the crossover step here, right over left." :lol:

Prostitute performance is awesome. One of the few things that have impressed me from him since 2010.

well ofcourse different opinions are always there :P but i just think his moves look cool from that angle and it might be improvising what you say but it just comes out perfect and he looks pretty much on fire there. ofcourse the prostitute performance was impressive these things just show that Axl can still do it now and then when he isn't holding back or being lazy or whatever the reason is

Hiro Ballroom was one of the better 2012 shows, yea. His 'powerhouse' performances over the last few years are few and far between though, but here's one:

oh yeah that one is in my list of favorites for 2014

Jeez even though I've watched that vid tons of times I got chills when he goes into the "is love that you fed by perversion and fame" the first time. Was rly great. I bet it was awesome to be there.

• Like 1

Unfortunately as anyone ages both men and women your voice changes as well.

Some critic told me that maybe if Axl tried to sing the GNR songs to match his voice now. I thought that was a good idea, but then how would the songs sound?

Whenever I listen to original GNR songs, Axl's voice and screams and how he changed his voice was just awesome. Don't know if he could do that now?

I still enjoyed the 3 GNR shows I've seen with Axl now, but it must have been fantastic seeing GNR back in 88.

Alright, we got a good YCBM, enough jungle, you're crazy, nightrain, KOHD, prostitute.

Let's hear a good Rocket Queen, november rain, paradise city, and idk what else. He seems to sing the rest with decent consistency. Maybe better?

Pfffff. You have Paradise City at 2012's Hellfest

Bucharest 2010 November Rain, maybe?

Philly '12 Rocket Queen, as MrSoftie said avobe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41f-pUqFoxg

I still don't understand why he improves his voice in certain shows and then he goes right back...

• Like 1

This Video is from their show at the Hiro Ballroom in 2012 Welcome To The Jungle and i think this is one of the last real power axl performances it was already rarely in 2012 and onwards but in this one he also moves the way we know him from snakedancing and stuff like he really found back his fire that night and full rasp! what do you guys think?

I think if he removed the layers of clothing that snakedancing (and the serpentine :wub: ) would be easier for him to manage.

Love these clips and although I've downloaded them I can't stop watching.

Thanks for putting them on here.

what i think

in the early 90s i couldnt understand how a person could NOT love GNR

in my book, it was the best band in the world

today i cant understand how you guys care to watch this

i just dont understand it

i can understand going to a show to see axl rose live in person

but if you are going to watch a video please do yourself a favor

• Like 1