Second Shooting In Denmark.

bran

This has nothing to do with "multiculturalism" because this is not a result of "cultures clashing". This is the result of a lone killer who are opposed to (some of) our values. He does not represent any "culture" because no culture, as far I I know of, would applaud his actions (except, perhaps a few of the more extremist jihadist Islamistic groups).

What is the result of "multiculturalism", though, is when low-IQ youth who are confused and afraid, attack innocent Muslims and burn down mosques in Sweden, because they can't handle seeing dark-skinned people with strange customs among themselves, or because they find that their lack of any job-related skills and abilities makes them out-competed in the job-market by immigrants who actually are able to add vaue to society, in contrast to themselves.

Well, yeah, it has everything to do with multiculturalism. Do you think this would have happened if Denmark hadn't had so many Muslims? Also, you may say that most Muslims doesn't support this, but do you ever see more than a handful of individuals that ever condemn any of it? They DO approve of it. You never see leaders of their countries condemning it saying it has nothing to do with Islam, you never see big demonstrations after terror attacks. They may be non-violent, but they will always take the side of the Muslims when these things happen instead of protesting it and let it be known that "this has nothing to do with Islam".

As for your second part, call me stupid all you want, but I've never been unemployed for a period of time and if you knew anything about the labour market here you'd know that I wouldn't have to worry about competition from immigrants there as most of them are more than content with living on our tax money. Also, I've never set a mosque on fire. Or any other building for that matter.

You are lying and this post worth a suspension, imho
Why on earth would that post on its own merit a suspension?

I disagree with 99% of SS's posts but he speaks from the heart and he's passionate -- engage him, he rarely (ever?) goes on a personal attack on any member and he suffers some very personal attacks.

Like I say. I think his views are very misguided but if he's debating intelligently (non abusive) then challenge and engage him. Screaming 'ban' is just ridiculous.

so if i post rascist shit every day here with passion and with heart i'll get a free pass from you?

There's a reasons why he got the personal attacks

If you can't see this, you are the one who wired wrong :shrugs:

He is debating intelligently?

"religion of peace" posts almost every thread about terrorism and islam here....

omg, man

You saying I'm not wired right? Are you mental??

YOU said based on that POST he should be suspended. What in that POST was so outrages he should be suspended? Don't answer actually, I know the answer, nothing.

The amount of rascist lies

Plus the "religion of peace" thing

Plus his all around behaviour here

I'm just glad that you are not an admin of this board anymore...

Downzy already put him on his place on the other thread :headbang:

Oh please. I saw a couple of other people post they hate religion. But that's okay, it seems? (Only Lenny reacted, iirc.)

Where were you when catholics were called paedophiles? Didn't see you then.

For the record, I don't agree with SS on this or with the religion haters, but I think it's ridiculous to ask for a suspension based on that. Plus, show some respect to Subsy.

Where were you when catholics were called paedophiles?

Unfortunately, the official catholic leaders mostly covering up their disgusting sins, so if somebody say something like this, i can might agree with them (on some extent) That being said, of course that not all catholics are disgusting pedos...

Where am i?

Probably living my life outside of the forum....

Forgive me....

I show respect when i want to, though

Most Muslims are supportive of it. That's my firm belief.

What evidence do you have for this belief? You are aware that every poll on this topic (see the various Pew Studies) conclude that most muslims don't support terrorist acts as the one we recently had in Paris and the one in Copenhagen. The only way you can align these studies with your belief, and avoid cognitive dissonance, is by convincing yourself that the muslims in the study are lying. Do you seriously believe that the majority of muslims who are asked about their attitude towards terrorism is lying?

im not familiar with European polls but what i find disturbing is that there are many people (not only Muslims) who "don't approve", but at the same time "don't condemn".

for example Russian national poll about Charlie Hebdo shows that

"The largest group of responders – 30 percent – said in their view the tragedy must be blamed on the “behavior of the French journalists who insulted Muslim religious values.”Twenty-five percent answered that the blame lies with the French government for allowing such insults in the first place. Another 11 percent said the French Government was responsible for the events because it had allowed too many Muslims into the country. "

http://www.dailyinnews.com/2015/01/27/most-russians-think-charlie-hebdo-tragedy-provoked-by-journalists-themselves-poll/

do you think these people support terrorism? i think they kind of do, indirectly, and it's a problem

In this case, i support terrorism too, because i don't think making fun of any religious "symbols" are neccesary to make fun of a so called religion... :rolleyes:

i don't think it's neccesary to insult millions of people with low grade crap caricatures

So there's no such thing as "indirect" support, the term is laughable at best. If you are forced to take blame about other people's actions, that's some form of terrorism too!

(and i'm an atheist, though)

There should be some consensus about freedom of speech

Some people say that for example denying genocides are fit in on this category too... (maybe yes, but in this case i think it's neccesary to draw a line...)

Edited by Motivation

Poor Muslims that are so oppressed by the countries they MOVED to. If it's not good enough for them, move back, we would not miss you one bit. Also, ever heard the expression "When in Rome, do as the Romans"? If I moved somewhere I'd respect their customs and traditions and I would do my best to assimilate, because I would know that I was a guest in their country.

Then stop being a rascist here :lol:

In this case, i support terrorism too, because i don't think making fun of any religious "symbols" are neccesary to make fun of a so called religion... :rolleyes:

i don't think it's neccesary to insult millions of people with low grade crap caricatures

i totally agree. i also think that milk tea, shawarma, bald cats, shirt skirt on a fat lady and Ryan Gosling are completely unnecessary too

• Like 1

Some conclusions from different recent research projects on radicalization here in Norway (there's been a lot of funding to such research since the Breivik massacre):

- Broadly speaking there are four types of people who are extra vulnerable to radicalization: ideologists (well educated, resourceful people who are interested in politics and society), socially lonely (who are looking for a network and belonging and don't care much about the ideology, and could easily have ended up in other networks), adventurers (thrill-seekers often with fascination for weaponry who glorify heroism and martyrdom), and criminal outcasts (often from difficult, violent upbringings, perhaps victimized, lacking resources, experience with drugs and crime).

– They are often frustrated and feel they are not being heard -- until they meet with understanding from extremist groups.

- With an understanding that the West is at war with Islam, some feel a religious obligation to fight the enemy through violent jihadism.

- One common denominator of people that have become radicalized, is a feeling of being unfairly treated. Some feel muslims are being stigmatized and negativelly protrayed in the media and public discourse. Others say they struggle to find jobs. Many points to ideological arguments in which they want to fight a Western world that holds muslims down and hinders progress and development in muslim nations.

- Some believe it is a muslim duty to fight against what they consider an unfair system that exploits muslim countries.

Poor Muslims that are so oppressed by the countries they MOVED to. If it's not good enough for them, move back, we would not miss you one bit. Also, ever heard the expression "When in Rome, do as the Romans"? If I moved somewhere I'd respect their customs and traditions and I would do my best to assimilate, because I would know that I was a guest in their country.

How on earth is that even remotely racist? It's common sense.

How on earth is that even remotely racist? It's common sense.

I don't think he meant that comment genius, he's saying if thats your perspective then why are you a racist in general. And he has a fair point, were that sort of mentality really a reflection of where your head was at and it was just the fact that muslims dont assimilate and, according to you, cause some measure of grief in your country, then what the fucks your problem with black people and...y'know, etc etc, the great swathes of other sections of the some 7 billion people in this world that you consider undesirables.

When you were a Nazi was it muslims fault then as well? :lol:

See this is where it gets worrying and this is where my comments before now about you not having brains enough to engage in these sorts of discussions come from, you dont see the glaring parrallel in terms of the principle that he's trying to highlight, its not staring you right in the face upon reading that?

YOU espousing respect for cultures...yet you dont respect em yourself and are a racist. Why is that not clear as day to you? Case in point, afro american. A guy with such deeply held beliefs about race...and he thought Afro-American was a term to do with a haircut :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

im a fish eating vegetarian :lol:

SHAWARMA IS DELICIOUS

shawarma.jpg

:drool:

i've never had it but it looks hideous

It tastes OK. Shit for your health but it tastes nice enough. I think all that middle east stuff is fuckin' overrated personal, schwarma and that, not exactly something to drop a bollock over.

It tastes OK. Shit for your health but it tastes nice enough. I think all that middle east stuff is fuckin' overrated personal, schwarma and that, not exactly something to drop a bollock over.

Don't confuse shitty shawarma from the place down the road with the good stuff, man, the stuff in the Middle East is amazing. It's like comparing the crappy Tesco houmous with the homemade real deal.

Or maybe it is because none of you know me in private and know whether I am racist or not. You can guess all you want and believe I am, but that doesn't make it so. Am I racist? Perhaps, but you don't know that.

You can keep calling me stupid, thick, cunt and all sort of names you want, call my mother a whore and whatever, that doesn't exactly open up for a good discussion either. I just don't have the energy to engage in those kind of discussions or arguments. A few years ago I would have no doubt, but nowadays I'm happy with just stating my opinion about things. If people doesn't like what I have to say, well, too bad for them.

Don't confuse shitty shawarma from the place down the road with the good stuff, man, the stuff in the Middle East is amazing. It's like comparing the crappy Tesco houmous with the homemade real deal.

There's a place across the road from where I am now that makes em and my only criticism is they are a bit bland. I've been up and down the Edgware Road with em too, whats the quality level there? In fact, I'm gonna get one today, hack it open and post it on here and gimme a verdict :lol:

There's a place across the road from where I am now that makes em and my only criticism is they are a bit bland. I've been up and down the Edgware Road with em too, whats the quality level there? In fact, I'm gonna get one today, hack it open and post it on here and gimme a verdict :lol:

Edgware Road has a couple of decent places. There's a place near me called Taza which is pretty good, haven't found anywhere that does amazing shawarma outside the Middle East, though, apart from a place called Mustafa's in Berlin which is the only place I've ever liked a chicken shawarma (they even have a vegetarian option, netcat ;) ). Best Iranian restaurant I've been to in London is Hafez, but being Iranian they don't do shawarma :P If you're looking for spicy/hot, yeah, you're not gonna that in Middle Eastern cuisine but there's all sorts of rich flavours.

Allah bless multiculturalism ;)

Or maybe it is because none of you know me in private and know whether I am racist or not. You can guess all you want and believe I am, but that doesn't make it so. Am I racist? Perhaps, but you don't know that.

See thats the thing about discussing with strangers, they don't care to write your biography, they just go by the shit you say. You say WANT to believe like i have any interest or benefit in having any belief about you or knowing anything about you whatsoever, which I don't. I don't care to KNOW it for a mathematical certainty, the shit you say is good enough for me, whatever you are or are not in your heart of hearts is a matter for you and your therapist.

You can keep calling me stupid, thick, cunt and all sort of names you want, call my mother a whore and whatever, that doesn't exactly open up for a good discussion either.

The stupid and thick stuff, no offence has always been backed up or followed a comment of often neolithic imbecility, sorry about that. As far as the calling your mother a whore and that stuff not being a good basis from which to engage in a discussion, well I'm sorry, I must just have a really poor sense of humour. Different, we'll call it different. I'm sorry that it bothers you but maybe caricatures of Muhammad fucking a pig bother some people, maybe picture of tintin being carried by black caricatures bothers some people, maybe making fun of white girls plastic lip surgery disasters and drawing correlations between them and black people some folks find those a little annoying?

See this is the thing when you get into this whole arena of being offensive with a fucked up sense of humour cuz you think it's funny, you might stroll across someone with a more fucked up sense of humour than you. And at that point you haven't really left yourself a lot of room to start crying about what offends you. Funny how the world works, isn't it?

I just don't have the energy to engage in those kind of discussions or arguments. A few years ago I would have no doubt.

Which is fair enough. And no offence again but a few years ago you were even crapper at having a discussion than you are now. Not to put too fine a point on it, you literally lack the cognitive ability and awareness of the world around you and the societies that you discuss (apart from your own) to even make sense on a lot of these topics.

but nowadays I'm happy with just stating my opinion about things. If people doesn't like what I have to say, well, too bad for them.

But thats not true is it because you often reply to people, carry on discussions regarding specifics of what you're saying, defend it etc etc. Although honestly, after that afro American thing, perhaps it's best if you did just not expand on em :lol:

Edgware Road has a couple of decent places. There's a place near me called Taza which is pretty good, haven't found anywhere that does amazing shawarma outside the Middle East, though, apart from a place called Mustafa's in Berlin which is the only place I've ever liked a chicken shawarma (they even have a vegetarian option, netcat ;) ). Best Iranian restaurant I've been to in London is Hafez, but being Iranian they don't do shawarma :P If you're looking for spicy/hot, yeah, you're not gonna that in Middle Eastern cuisine but there's all sorts of rich flavours.

Allah bless multiculturalism ;)

There's a gaff across the road from me with a shisha garden and it's nice enougn. I just find it a bit bland.

they even have a vegetarian option, netcat ;)

made of what, seaweed? :lol:

It's just the chicken shawarma minus the chicken :lol: The vegetables are delicious, aubergine and peppers and some other stuff I can't remember now, not your standard takeaway lettuce and slimy tomatoes.

• Like 1

It's the vegetables that the place is known for (it's called Mustafa's Gemüse Kebap, Gemüse meaning vegetable).

The fuckin' tomatos kill the schwarma i find.

Yeah, I think watery tomatoes ruin about anything from shawarma to burgers. A good tomato can make a difference, though.

''Love' being the first thing one thinks of when Russia and Ukraine are brought up together!!

I could imagine a lot of Brits and Yanks joining that website, thinking they are going to pick up a sexy Bond girl, Tatiana, Anastasia, etc., and instead, getting lumbered with Rosa Klebb from From Russia With Love.

• Like 1

Why, above this very thread, am I getting an advertisement for Singlemuslims.com, 'the world's leading muslim introduction agency'? It features a plethora of swarthy burqad beauties.

I'm wondering how does that work exactly. "Phhhwoarrr! Look at the weave on her veil!!!! Don't get many of them eyelids to the pound if you know what I'm saying?" :lol: