Member picture thread

Snake-Pit

I love that you wear a sweater with your name (with hearts?) on and am intrigued by the triangles/squares on your left (or right, according to the last) leg and your tail (?) in the 1st and 4th drawing.

Shirt with name and hearts are just those kids kissing ass and the leg details are tattoos. :D

Oh and my tails is a key chain.

Edited by CheapJon
  • Like 1

Kids at my job had a drawing competition. I was judge and model.

15n8t9i.jpg

No one won.

The... appendage... in the first picture is a tad unfortunate.

Well, the thread title says member picture doesn't it. Personally I'm wondering about the facial features.

Yes I said facial.

If you notice, some of the safest lads around her teach kids. Mags, Lith', John. Odd. You wouldn't think that the male GnR fans 20 to 30 yr olds are the first candidates you'd think of to be teachers.

I'm thinking of becoming a highschool automotive teacher once I get tired of working for myself, does that count?

But then I think of all the bull that teachers went through back when I was in highschool, and I realize that I don't have the patience at this point in my life.

I'd be the teacher who would spend half the class ranting about stuff and then I'd probably spend a day showing a GnR video and trying to convince people how awesome the band is and how much of a nutcase axl is.

Liers for President! Saving society one child at a time!

• Like 1

Part of what's so fun about it is to motivate the kids who don't give a fuck about school to actually do something, and find something worthwhile in academic subjects. It's easier for me as a male in my early 20s because I immediately become a role model to 15-16 year old kids, but I definitely have a lot of respect for women in their 50s or even 60s who can find ways to reach kids that are less than 1/3 of their age.

• Like 1

2qld3ih.jpg

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

• Like 1