SLASH Shoots Down Claim His Relationship With AXL ROSE Was Torn Over MICHAEL JACKSON Collaboration

It's all in the details. No way Doug would come up with that himself. He's not Dean Koontz. Maybe meth just gives a big screen fetish though.

Because he didn't come up with anything in this story, right?

By the way, what's the problem with getting a TV?

Just doesn't seem like he's making stuff up he's just being open about everything.

It's just the detail of the TV means he did talk to Slash about it, otherwise how does he know?

Axl could have been pissed Slash played with MJ. He said so himself. So connect the track marks.

The intro they got was something like knocking MJ off number one spot? So Axl didn't like the association. A bit sensitive maybe. I guess if he doesn't like MJ it would be easy to understand.

Again overall it's more Slash whatever attitude to it. Axl said one person putting his enjoyment over everything else is sickening.

Edited by wasted

It was patently bullshit from the off. And Axl has made no bones about his issues with child abuse, if that was the reason he would have come out and fucking said it - especially since Slash is the one who'd have mostly come off looking like an insensitive prick.

Anyhow, Doug Goldstein deserves a kick in the nuts. I'm not saying someone should give him one. But if they did, I'd be pleased.

Exactly. TB would have had a field day with "pro-child molester Slash" stories.

There is no way in hell this would have been allowed to pass unregistered. It could have made the breakup of GNR look entirely like Slash's fault.

Just doesn't seem like he's making stuff up he's just being open about everything.

It's just the detail of the TV means he did talk to Slash about it, otherwise how does he know?

Axl could have been pissed Slash played with MJ. He said so himself. So connect the track marks.

Dougs story is completely incongruous. That's a fact.

Slash forgot it was Guns N' Roses that made him, Axl forgot that Slash's riffs perfectly expressed his lyrics. Its both there faults that two grown up men can't just shake hands and laugh off there differences.

Slash forgot it was Guns N' Roses that made him, Axl forgot that Slash's riffs perfectly expressed his lyrics. Its both there faults that two grown up men can't just shake hands and laugh off there differences.

But how do you forgive a man that stole 15 years of your life? even if that's just something Axl has imagined. Slash is not the one with a problem of burying the hatchet with Axl.

Edited by Rovim

I think he does a solo on Fields of Joy and Black n White too?

I can see why Axl might take it more serious. At the first show in Taipei after release of CD Axl said last time he spoke to MJ he reccomended a great doctor. Isn't that leather glove MJs he got at auction. Scraped sounds a lot like Bad.

Link? Video?

What kind of doctor did he recommend to MJ and why would he do that?

Doug has already said it was about the start of Axls dislike of Slash not the demise of the band. Maybe Doug did talk to Slash maybe he didn't. How does Doug know about the Big screen TV if he didn't talk to Slash about it? Fuck you Marty.

So ... are you assuming the "big screen television" as a fact?

:lol:

Conclusion:

Slash don't deny the "big screen television" fact.

Interesting ... :popcorn:

Adler sucked cock for beer money. Slash is still on a different level.

#Integrity iiii];-$

Your constant Slash bashing is very tiresome.

This is a fan forum. Why not contribute some positive info to the forum instead of just carrying on this weird Slash negativity that you bring to every topic?

Goldstein. One of the first leeches along with Del and Dizzy.

lol what has poor dizzy ever done :lol::lol:

He is not Slash Endorsed which makes him worse than Hitler and Mao combined.

I saw Slash on Rock Icons last night and when Axl fired him he said he was shocked and sad by it.

But then he was glad for the freedom and that's when other musicians called him to play songs on their albums or just play onstage with them.

From what Slash said, he played with MJ after he left GNR. He talked about buying his famous hat in a store on Melrose and how that was part of his image. He also said that one day he went to see MJ without his hat and he told MJ he left it home and Slash said you could see in his eyes how disappointed he was that Slash didn't wear his hate.

Duff talked about how Slash wasn't just an amazing guitar player, but how much his image was a part of him. He also said with Slash's guitar playing and Axl's voice they all knew that GNR was something special.

Also I didn't know this, but during the VR days, Slash was still addicted to drugs and alcohol and realized he was doing the 80's shit all over again and had to get clean. It's good he realized it before it was too late.

Slash also said how he wouldn't change a thing in his life because it's where it got him today.

Yeah, GNR was one of the all time greatest rock bands ever, but I think in the end it was better for these guys to split up and since they see happy with what they're doing today, I think it was a good thing afterall.

Slash wasn't fired from GN'R. He quit. So lie #1

Slash played with MJ long before he left GN'R. He first played with him in 1991 on the Dangerous Album. Then he played with him in '95 on the History album. Then he recorded a song in 96 for the Blood on the Dance Floor remix album. Lie #2

Is there any way that you could go back to ruining the Relationship topic in AG instead of coming here and ruining GnR topics?

"He is not Slash Endorsed which makes him worse than Hitler and Mao combined."---- congrats, dumbest comment of 2015. Can you name ONE person who has said or implied this? Just give one example, with a specific poster. Just one.

• Like 1

Your constant Slash bashing is very tiresome.

This is a fan forum. Why not contribute some positive info to the forum instead of just carrying on this weird Slash negativity that you bring to every topic?

Who's bashing Slash?

I said in the Doug's thread that I don't believe in what he said (including the big screen TV comments) ... obviously I'm just joking when I talk about it ... I would accept your comment if you say that I'm mocking Doug, not Slash.

If you weren't so sensitive regarding Slash you would see that I don't joke only when it's a Slash's matter ... it's just a way to express myself and there's nothing negative about it, if you believe in what you said, you are misunderstanding me.

Yeah, I never understood what Axl meant when he said "oh, and this has nothing to do with Michael Jackson" when they received that MTV "vanguard" award or whatever it was called.

The award G n R received was called The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. Basically, a video award but MJ apparently wanted it to include his name in the title.

I think Axl thought he was being defiant by disassociating himself from the title when receiving that award. You know, 'cos MJ wasn't seen as very rock and roll.

But I read that actually Axl wanted to beat MJ in terms of video/short film creation - he wanted to take him on.

I can see why Axl might take it more serious. At the first show in Taipei after release of CD Axl said last time he spoke to MJ he reccomended a great doctor. Isn't that leather glove MJs he got at auction. Scraped sounds a lot like Bad.

Link? Video?

I was there in 09. He also told a Bob Dylan story about how he just wanted Guns to cover Heavens for the money.

I love to find that show on bootleg. Made in Taiwan.

I honestly don't know what he meant about MJ whether he was celebrating or he didn't seem unhappy about MJ death come to think about it. It's not like he dedicated Madagascar to him.

Link? Video?

I was there in 09. He also told a Bob Dylan story about how he just wanted Guns to cover Heavens for the money.

I love to find that show on bootleg. Made in Taiwan.

I honestly don't know what he meant about MJ whether he was celebrating or he didn't seem unhappy about MJ death come to think about it. It's not like he dedicated Madagascar to him.

Oh it was a joke because MJ doctor had just killed him. Allegedly.

Edited by wasted

Pro child molester stories would be low. Axl was just hurt by it. That creates tension, loss of trust.

Really? To a man who described himself "to be in a war"?
Surviving this war? Slash has been much more critical of Axl in the media.

Anyway, so when Axl plays I want you Back live he's trolling Slash. It all makes sense now.

Pro child molester stories would be low. Axl was just hurt by it. That creates tension, loss of trust.

Really? To a man who described himself "to be in a war"?
Surviving this war? Slash has been much more critical of Axl in the media.

Anyway, so when Axl plays I want you Back live he's trolling Slash. It all makes sense now.

Oh this old wives tale about Slash hammering Axl in the media.. I've asked before and I'll do so of you again.. Show me where he said all these things that were worse than Axl's cancer comment, his accusations that Slash wanted to tour the UYIs to putt a bigger boot into a fragile Axl.. Show me your sources for once and for all...I'm happy to be educated on this one.

Next, if The entire music world knew MJ was a molester, why were people in the industry working with him as normal? Was Axl the only fucking guy in the whole entertainment world who knew and was upset?

Where were the press leaks, rumours and other angry upset people like Axl was?

The story is bull.

There's tons of Slash criticising Axl about being a diva, being late for no good reason, it's not GNR, suing him for the name. Axls like a cancer was in response to Slash criticising him for a decade in the media.

I think there were rumors of MJs lifestyle for years. Many people reacted like Axl without real proof. You don't have sleep overs with 3 12 year olds for no reason kind of thing.

Dougs story could be true without MJ being guilty. Axl had MJ sniffed for vibes and they came out negative.

• Like 1

I mean Slash quit for a reason, because Axl made them sign over the name, or bringing in Tobias. This is criticising Axl. This is a non starter.

Ill give you this Doug interview is wild. And this MJ thing is out there. But so is Axl. This could be underpinning his feelings about Slash. But the way Doug describes it Axl doesn't hate Slash that much even over that. Like he said it was an issue, the beginning of Slash just saying fuck this, fuck Axl. Axl misread everything Slash did as a slight to him or Guns but he actually just wanted or needed to not over think things and just Nike the shit out of life.

Slash himself admitted in his book to have spoken lots of bad things about Axl in the press, only because he was holding it inside. Also admitted to have written lots of lyrics about Axl that were pretty negative.

I'm surprised the so-called Slash fans haven't read his book, which should be like the Bible for them.