Axl demands a free rematch of MayPac

Does he really not get the irony? Is he really that stupid/unaware?

where's the other thread?

Merged with the social media thread, but I think this is as hilarious and clueless as his Indonesia letter and deserves its own thread.

Who cares? Did Axl bet on the fight and lose money? Well that's the way it goes.

Axl seems to be very busy writing about things that he can't control.

How about putting that energy into making new GNR music, something that we fans care about and what you Axl should be caring about?

All this other stuff is bullshit.

You need to get your priorities straight and get the band together and write some music! Or if you don't want to, come out and say it. I'm tired of waiting and some of us hoping GNR will release some new music and tour again. We do have better things to do and if you continue to write about stupid shit that you can't change, I feel bad for you.

Edited by Val22

Whats stranger is that the guy who is embarassingly incapable of doing his own job, holding a band together, getting in reasonable shape or putting out music thinks anyone should give a flying fuck for his advice on how they should be doing theirs.

thank you!

Merged with the social media thread, but I think this is as hilarious and clueless as his Indonesia letter and deserves its own thread.

it´s not about being unaware. He is the ultimate hypocrat. He is complaning about getting rip off when he has been ripping his own fans off for the last 15 years.

it´s not about being unaware. He is the ultimate hypocrat. He is complaning about getting rip off when he has been ripping his own fans off for the last 15 years.

But do you think he's aware of his hypocrisy? I'm not sure he is. I don't know if it's craziness or stupidity or what, but I think he seriously believes he's righteous.

But do you think he's aware of his hypocrisy? I'm not sure he is. I don't know if it's craziness or stupidity or what, but I think he seriously believes he's righteous.

Probably not, he is a guy whose entourage always tells him that everything he does is amazing. He is always told that he is right and the whole world is wrong.

I agree it was a rip off for the average boxing fan. But Axl is not the right person to complain about getting rip off because he has been doing it as well with us GN´R fans.

I'm with Axl on this.

I didn't watch the fight, but pretty much anyone who did is saying it was a ripoff.

It's not his actual point that anyone has a problem with. It's the whole pot calling the kettle back things that bothers most people.

• Like 1

"Boxing greats don't duck the fans."

Turning his back on e.g. 15,000 fans because 1 or 2 of them threw stuff at the stage.

Not telling us anything about what's going on. Calling us idiots for wanting to know about new music FIVE years after he said there might be more i.e. in November 2009.

Promoting Appetite instead of the 'new' stuff.