Steve Jobs

Amir

Wait didn't this already happen a few years ago?

This is from Aaron Sorkin and Danny Boyle, so I suspect it will be better than the Jobs movie. Apparently Sorkin's script is great according to those who have read it.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He was a proper nob job though, the fuckin' 'new businessman', put on a Bob Dylan CD and make squares and stuffed shirts think you're some kinda fuckin' guru businessman when he was just a twat really, a fuckin' computer nerd with a Messiah complex, i dont buy this bullshit about him 'changing the world'.

• 2 months later...

I thought this was great. Pacing was probably the best they could have done for a Steve Jobs movie that mainly focused on his business world and a bit of the personal.

If Steve was anything like Fassbender portrayed him then he was a true dick :lol: But I really did enjoy this and it had been chuckling a number of times as well.

"You had three weeks. The universe was created in a third of that."

'Well maybe one day you can tell us how you did it.' :lol:

And let it be noted that I'm really not an apple guy, and you don't need to be to enjoy this movie. Either way, recommended, if only for the performances.