DJ gets in a fight again

DJ's the ultimate bad ass rocker until the day he gets his emo boy face punched hard... :facepalm:

He's not a tough guy and shouldn't be acting like one. Pretty dumb thing to be doing in the first place. His fingers could've gotten mangled, to the point that he'd never be able to play the guitar again...

DJ's the ultimate bad ass rocker until the day he gets his emo boy face punched hard... :facepalm:

He's not a tough guy and shouldn't be acting like one.

Anyone that acts like a tough guy usually isn't. Expecting DJ to be genuine is a lost cause. He copies other peoples tattoos ffs.

He's not a tough guy and shouldn't be acting like one. Pretty dumb thing to be doing in the first place. His fingers could've gotten mangled, to the point that he'd never be able to play the guitar again...

You say that like it's a bad thing. :lol:

• Like 3

I'm surprised he hasn't gotten into a fight because of a big Confederate flag tattooed on his arm.

Why has he even got a confederate tattoo when he is from Indiana? Indiana remained in the union, supplying over 200,000 soldiers for the US federal army. On second thoughts, don't even answer that!!

At the risk of it having already been said, I think he's lucky his wife was with him to fight the others. Now that's one tough loud voiced woman, one yell from her and I'd run or hobble away. :P

Edited by rock4eva

What are you going to do about it, buddy? is a fair enough response but we have no idea what was said or done before or after that so it's fruitless trynna decide if Ashba acted like an asshat again or it simply escalated and got into an altercation because of the jack ass with a short fuse over a fucking e-cig.

Sounds like DJ got his ass beat since he was described as the victim. So he mouths off to someone than gets his ass beat when he gets called out on it.....lmao

This just about completes my disdain for DJ Ashba. Basically he's smoking in an indoor area, creating an inconvenience for other people, likely breaking the rules too, and is confronted about doing so. Then instead of simply cutting it out and apologising like every normal person, this asshat feels the need to escalate it and ask the guy what he's going to do about it. While I'm generally against violence and primitivism, I share much of this forum's opinion and hope that he got a beating, because people like him just don't learn any other way.

Well, he was described as the victim so he probably did get him ass beat

The re-use of the confederate flag has to be on my list of stupidest and silliest "rock" clichés ever. Cringe, cringe, cringe.

I bet he does not know what it is? He probably thinks it is some ''bad ass symbol southern bikers wear''.

PS

Breaking news from Ashba's tweets: he has recently written a ''sic'' song.

Edited by DieselDaisy

I checked Dj's twitter, surprised he didn't tweet about it. He tweets about everything else he does. Guess he didn't want to dwell on it. Good for him.

Why would he tweet about himself looking and acting like a jerk?

I checked Dj's twitter, surprised he didn't tweet about it. He tweets about everything else he does. Guess he didn't want to dwell on it. Good for him.

Why would he tweet about himself looking and acting like a jerk?

He needs to learn from Del in that regard.

If you check his facebook page out you'll see hundreds, sometimes thousands of comments after every post he makes that tells him how awesome he is, how down to earth he is, how sweet he is, what an inspiration he is. So for every one of us normal people who :facepalm: at all this stuff he does, there are 500 others who are falling down to their knees and telling him he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I remember sometime around the 2009 shows, he did a chat on his site. A lot of forum members logged in to check it out thinking that he would share some info or something. No one could even ask a question before there were just shit loads of fangirls posting all the stuff you mentioned.

I remember that lol

That video is hardly a fight, seen worse in local pubs

A lot has been made out of nothing , it's made worse by people cos it's DJ

A lot has been made?

It's been a week and this topic is only 7 pages long.

DJ acted like a complete douche, about 15 fans of GnR commented on it.

That's a lot?

"What are you going to do about it, buddy?"...........to say that to somebody when HE was the one breaking the rules? SMH. You know if DJ would have "won" the fight he would have facebook, twittered, instagramed and had a youtube video up of it before he left the club that night. Remember him bragging about how him and Axl knocked out some guy at the bar? Or how he screamed and slammed the door in the face of some old hotel maid?

If you are happy that DJ and his wife now represent what was referred to as the most dangerous band in the world...........then you are probably also happy to see Fernando refer to GnR as being "my band."

If Axl actually shared his music with his millions of fans, then topics like this wouldn't exist. Unfortunately, there is nothing else to talk about in the world of GnR.

A lot has been made?

That's a lot?

"What are you going to do about it, buddy?"...........to say that to somebody when HE was the one breaking the rules? SMH. You know if DJ would have "won" the fight he would have facebook, twittered, instagramed and had a youtube video up of it before he left the club that night. Remember him bragging about how him and Axl knocked out some guy at the bar? Or how he screamed and slammed the door in the face of some old hotel maid?

If you are happy that DJ and his wife now represent what was referred to as the most dangerous band in the world...........then you are probably also happy to see Fernando refer to GnR as being "my band."

If Axl actually shared his music with his millions of fans, then topics like this wouldn't exist. Unfortunately, there is nothing else to talk about in the world of GnR.

When did him and Axl knock someone out at a bar?

'What are you gonna do about it buddy?' is probably what that guy with the camera in ST Louis said before seeing Axl descending furious face first towards him. You're inviting another man to act upon the question, usually only a madman or inebriated fellow does it but you're still leaving the door open.

I'LL TAKE IT GODDAMN IT

• Like 1

A lot has been made?

That's a lot?

I love it when we get to trot this out for those uninitiated with just how much DJ sucks. :lol:

I walked him over to the door, and he turned around and punched me in the face, so I just started unloading on him. Axl saw him hit me and flipped and jumped in, so we’re stompin’ this guy to a pulp, but it was all in good fun.

What the fuck does that even mean, "it was all in good fun"? :lol:

A lot has been made?

That's a lot?

Some huge dude was harassing Axl at a bar, and DJ ran and jumped in to protect his leader - and, according to DJ - he and Axl kicked the absolute shit out of the guy. But then it was all good later as the guy ended up drinking with them. Or something like that.

I don't know man. It's never good or cool to hear a 40-year old man brag about getting into fights. Most of us stop doing that in our teenage years.

Edit: see Mags post above this one.

Edited by Apollo