Where's izzy? (Seriously)

As duff put it about telling his cd. Izzy is more recluse then Axl. He is somewhere out there doing his thing and im betting no one even knows who izzy is these dayz besides us. He's living somewhere in a desert like a yoda haha. But it's all cool. Love his music post gnr and gnr.

So I want to see this guy on stage one day.

Is this at all fukin possible?!

What are my best chances?

Get lucky and he shows up At one if axls gigs? Or with duff somewhere? Has he played music anywhere on stage that we know of in 2014-15

The chances of Izzy showing up in Axl's gig is very less, you can't go to every gig and expect Izzy to pop up, the only thing coming in my mind to meet Izzy is that get married to Duff's daughter, Duff will be your father in law and you get to meet Izzy

• Like 1

My favorite izzy story is how he went to Guitar Center to buy some guitar strings and the sales kid was like "you should buy this other set. Slash uses them!" And izzy is all "is that so?" Kid had no idea who he was talking to!

• Like 4

My favorite izzy story is how he went to Guitar Center to buy some guitar strings and the sales kid was like "you should buy this other set. Slash uses them!" And izzy is all "is that so?" Kid had no idea who he was talking to!

But he really should buy proper guitar string set... he was always a sloppy player on a mostly shitty rig, so he need some quality strings to hide his sloppyness like Slash does sometimes

Edited by Strange Broue

No one has a fukin clue, just what a suspected :/

As it should be. Izzy found a way to do the old school thing where it's all mysterious and shit in the age of the internet while releasing his music exclusively on itunes lol.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1