Same Sex Marriage Legal in all US States

Słash

"I'm not racist! I even have black friends. Just because I don't agree that they should be able to use the same bathrooms or water fountains as us doesn't make me predjudiced."

:lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 2

imo I couldn't care less about what marriage is defined as. However thanks downzy for proving my point by immediately using a facepalm, because you don't agree with their point of view.

If you have an issue with others disagreeing with your point of view, how about not broadcasting it in a YouTube clip.

I don't run around telling everyone I believe in a gay person's right to marry, but if I did, I wouldn't be upset if someone chose to discuss/debate my position. I would likely disagree with their arguments, but since I put my views out there, I accept the fact that others might take me up on the matter.

See the difference?

I don't personally understand gay people, but I have nothing against them either. I believe in god and I believe in heaven. I don't believe you go to hell though based on your sexual prefrence. I believe that the whole picture of your life is looked at and that determines where you go after death.

• Like 1

I don't personally understand gay people, but I have nothing against them either. I believe in god and I believe in heaven. I don't believe you go to hell though based on your sexual prefrence. I believe that the whole picture of your life is looked at and that determines where you go after death.

Fuck me, a reasonable person that doesnt talk like a cunt, i didnt think they made you anymore :lol: