We NEED A NEW SONG this year, how much would you pay?

Well, as far as I know, there are songs out there, this includes Atlas, the new OMG, TIL, Silkworms...
There's groups of hackers with these songs. i've met a couple of guys, and they said the same thing : that they were part of a group , and they had several new songs, including these ones that we know and a 46 clip of The General (yes). But it's not easy to enter in these ones. They clip your computer, acess your bank account, etc etc etc, everything to make sure that these songs don't get in circulation.
Well, this can be false. but we can't even say if "Scent of a woman" is fake, so who am I (and who are WE) to say that these groups don't exist?
there also rare demos of chidem, demos of solos, new songs (that no one knows the name) in private circulation, and of course, the pro shots from the 2006/2010 era's.

So, if you really feel the uncontrollable urge to hear new Gnr songs, MAKE HIGH STAKES, and maybe you get something in your hand.

Well, as far as I know, there are songs out there, this includes Atlas, the new OMG, TIL, Silkworms...

There's groups of hackers with these songs. i've met a couple of guys, and they said the same thing : that they were part of a group , and they had several new songs, including these ones that we know and a 46 clip of The General (yes). But it's not easy to enter in these ones. They clip your computer, acess your bank account, etc etc etc, everything to make sure that these songs don't get in circulation.

Well, this can be false. but we can't even say if "Scent of a woman" is fake, so who am I (and who are WE) to say that these groups don't exist?

there also rare demos of chidem, demos of solos, new songs (that no one knows the name) in private circulation, and of course, the pro shots from the 2006/2010 era's.

So, if you really feel the uncontrollable urge to hear new Gnr songs, MAKE HIGH STAKES, and maybe you get something in your hand.

They're fucking Guns N' Roses songs not state secrets. These guys should put the same amount of effort into getting laid and they'd be swimming in pussy.

• Like 2

Anything that comes from Axl is a Groundbreaking stuff to the media, and remember, those guys who leaked things in the 2000's got the FBI in their houses.

So I guess it makes a Gnr song a little bit like a state secret, don't it?

(sorry for writing "Gnr", my "r" in the typeboard is broken and i can't make it in capital letters)

it's annoying to hear people complaining about how the album sucks and how the leaks were way better ...

The leaks were better. Not waaaay better but yeah, superior to the final version. Why is this opinion annoying to you?

It's always strange to see people get so worked up over a complete stranger's opinion on music.

Some stranger loving or hating an album has no bearing on how much I like or dislike that album.

Can you imagine letting complete strangers opinions get you all worked up?

• Like 1

How much would I pay for a new GnR leak? What the fuck? I wouldn't pay a fucking dime. I wouldn't even pay for a brand new studio quality finished song unless it came on a full album. Pay for a fucking leak? :facepalm:

• Like 3

Just search, guys, just search. there are many people with new songs. make high stakes, just it.

I'm thinking the stakes are gonna be way higher than any of us as individuals would be able to put up. And as much as I would put up $10,000 if I had it, I don't have the time to try and organise a bunch of people. How about Kickstarter? :P I bet that shit would get shut down pretty quickly if it actually started getting up there....

how much would i pay for a leak?, hmmm let me see.. how's about not a damn cent..

give me an album, sure i'll download it first to see if it's worth 10 bucks, and if it is i'll happily pay for it on itunes.

a leak?, who the fuck would pay for a unfinished piece of music?..

Just search, guys, just search. there are many people with new songs. make high stakes, just it.

I'm thinking the stakes are gonna be way higher than any of us as individuals would be able to put up. And as much as I would put up $10,000 if I had it, I don't have the time to try and organise a bunch of people. How about Kickstarter? :P I bet that shit would get shut down pretty quickly if it actually started getting up there....

I've actually had that idea before. Years ago, I always wanted to find a way via the internet to show Axl that we DO want more music and we're very willing to pay for it, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

I bet starting a Kickstarted would get shut down as you said BUT it might also make some news which would, in turn, show the public & Axl that people DO want more music from GN'R. Over the years, my level of interest has weened on the idea though. I have to assume that Axl is well aware that we'd like to hear more music but he just doesn't give a shit for whatever reason.

I've actually had that idea before. Years ago, I always wanted to find a way via the internet to show Axl that we DO want more music and we're very willing to pay for it, but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

I bet starting a Kickstarted would get shut down as you said BUT it might also make some news which would, in turn, show the public & Axl that people DO want more music from GN'R. Over the years, my level of interest has weened on the idea though. I have to assume that Axl is well aware that we'd like to hear more music but he just doesn't give a shit for whatever reason.

I made a post years ago.. but the reaction of the forum wasn't very good.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/185344-a-way-to-release-cd-ii/?hl=kickstarter

Edited by Russel Nash

The ironic thing in all this is a leak is something Axl does not want. We are so decided about Axl's inclination now that we know well it is more obtainable for a leak to happen, than a proper release. The most interesting periods of new gnr have been when the leaks happened - again, against Axl's wishes - and if Interscope hadn't acted against Axl's orders, he would probably be sitting on Chinese Democracy today, twiddling with overdubs. ''Faulty Booklet'' my arse - he spotted room for another Pitman fart and wanted to recall the thing.

If Axl is so clueless and stupid that he doesn't already know that his fans want new music, he should be made to wear a helmet.

As for effectively throwing your wallet at him and grovelling for it, Jesus Christ, have some self respect.

please-sir-may.jpg

If Axl is so clueless and stupid that he doesn't already know that his fans want new music, he should be made to wear a helmet.

As for effectively throwing your wallet at him and grovelling for it, Jesus Christ, have some self respect.

I misspoke. I meant to say that it would let the record company (or whomever) know that people do want more GN'R music.

I've actually had that idea before. Years ago, I always wanted to find a way via the internet to show Axl that we DO want more music and we're very willing to pay for it, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I bet starting a Kickstarted would get shut down as you said BUT it might also make some news which would, in turn, show the public & Axl that people DO want more music from GN'R. Over the years, my level of interest has weened on the idea though. I have to assume that Axl is well aware that we'd like to hear more music but he just doesn't give a shit for whatever reason.
If Axl is so clueless and stupid that he doesn't already know that his fans want new music, he should be made to wear a helmet.As for effectively throwing your wallet at him and grovelling for it, Jesus Christ, have some self respect.

I misspoke. I meant to say that it would let the record company (or whomever) know that people do want more GN'R music.

Fair enough, but that presupposes that the record company are the reason why there's no new music.

Die hards want music we always do. But the label will gauge how much they will sell and have plans and schemes. Let's hold off until...

Whether Axl is against leaks is debateable. He's never came out directly and said that or admitted its effects. I think the label might be more bothered. I think Axl said he was fine with the leaks and even said Better leak convinced him to tour. No source, sorry.

Where is the band? Is Axl getting his shit together with his voice problems? What kind of album does Axl need to make in order to reach out to people outside forums to sell millions of copies and perfom infront of 40k or more fans in the U.S.?

That's a gr8 idea, but we need to trust in each other if we want to make it. 10.000 $? i know a guy who'd sold atlas for this price.