Rumoured Gig in Lisbon for 2016 with original Line Up - LINK to story

FYI i just got word that Rock in Rio got the bid over GN'R Reunion gig for lisbon. Metallica are booked for the Metal Day.

Take it with a grain of salt, but i believe it because i know the people that told me this and they are part of the industry in Portugal.

• Like 2

FYI i just got word that Rock in Rio got the bid over GN'R Reunion gig for lisbon. Metallica are booked for the Metal Day.

Take it with a grain of salt, but i believe it because i know the people that told me this and they are part of the industry in Portugal.

What does that mean exactly? I think it means RIR wants a reunited gnr and would get them before the other Portugal gig, but not sure.

Could they deliver a worthy reunion album?

Yes.

:headbang:

If Izzy is on board, I'm pretty confident they can deliver a pretty good album.

Honestly the only thing that would matter is if they collaborate, not just play on each others songs. It could be slash & izzy, slash & gilby, slash & fortus, slash & dave kushner, they just have to work on songs together (with Duff & Axl equally in the mix). If its just slash playing on Axl's track or Axl just singing on Slash's track etc, it would just be another UYI situation (excluding the songs that were written before UYI like Yesterdays, The Garden, Don't Cry, Back Off Bitch and whatever else).

I mean, instrumentation wise, Slash's song's as a whole (except By The Sword) aren't as great (good, but not great) as a VR song from Contraband (where Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Kushner all worked together (maybe Matt too))

YES, to all of it.

There is a swirling in the force. Can you feel it. Something is happening, right now. Gonna be so facking good....

• Like 1

And the banner should go ahead and be changed for this site. We only need the original lineup now. I also reccomend getting rid of Twitter updates for everyone except Slash, Duff, and Axl. And let's get rid of any mention of Dj Ashba, bumble foot, or anyone else in the band the last 15 years. It's time we get ourselves ready...the reunion is here. Use Your Illusion 3 & 4 start now

Slash is going to have to make his movie and tour and promote his solo record in double quick time. These festivals are in the summer so it's possible I guess. By May he needs to have finished Conspirators tour?

On what planet would a guy who's on the cusp of one of the biggest reunion tours in history commit himself to so much other work. Planet Delusion.

And the banner should go ahead and be changed for this site. We only need the original lineup now. I also reccomend getting rid of Twitter updates for everyone except Slash, Duff, and Axl. And let's get rid of any mention of Dj Ashba, bumble foot, or anyone else in the band the last 15 years. It's time we get ourselves ready...the reunion is here. Use Your Illusion 3 & 4 start now

Like it or not, the past 20 years happened.

Like it or not, the past 20 years happened.

Yea but now that Axl has moved on from the last 20 years I think we should too. It's a painful reminder when I come to this site and see DJ Ashba on top.

Slash is going to have to make his movie and tour and promote his solo record in double quick time. These festivals are in the summer so it's possible I guess. By May he needs to have finished Conspirators tour?

On what planet would a guy who's on the cusp of one of the biggest reunion tours in history commit himself to so much other work. Planet Delusion.
It's Slash he could just finish his tour and turn up to GNR reunion shows in the summer?

But it seems unlikely but Slash likes to keep busy.

It's funny they are virtually booking these shows.