TB's role in a potential Reunion

double talkin jive mfkr

If that were true then they should have taken him to criminal

Court and not civil court. And where were the medical records no official charges were ever filed. So I doubt the validity. Just my .02

Typically, the statute of limitations on domestic violence is a year for misdemeanors and 3 years for felonies. Considering that a lot of victims stay with the person committing it, by the time the relationship ends and they report it, it's too late to prosecute it.

You just simply do not know what you're talking about.

Edited by Rustycage

This has gotten so off topic that this is going to be my last comment. I do not deny that these were tumultuous relationships. All parties involved share some responsibility for what went down. Some people just bring out the worst in others if they push the right or wrong buttons. I'm just saying that there is no real proof that they were brutally beaten. I am just wary of people who sue celebrities for money way after the fact when no criminal charges were filed. There was an interview a while back with I think it was Mike Clink who said that he tried to help Axl and Erin manage their arguments. He told her maybe she should just leave if things were so bad. She came home and told Axl that he came on to her.

I am also wary of somebody who sells their story to a semi-tabloid magazine like PEOPLE. I am also wary of somebody who saves stuff from their "abusive" marriage and sells very private things at a public auction 30 years later.

:sleeper:

You're still focusing on their behavior which no one is discussing. Whatever they did, said or wanted is not what we're discussing. Axl abused them and that's why he paid them off. If he knew he never touched them he would have gone to trial and he could have easily won the case, yet he didn't. He spent more than a million dollars to shut them up, because he did abuse them -- perhaps not in the way they were describing the acts but he touched them and beat them.

No amount of shit excuses will change that fact. Axl is a women beater, a coward and a terrible human being.

• Like 2

There's nothing distorted about the fact that Axl paid both Erin and Stephanie to drop their case. There's nothing distorted about the fact that witnesses confirmed that Axl beat them up in multiple occasions, let alone the fact that these two different women who didn't know each other accused the same man of the same act.

There's definitely something distorted in your mind and how much you protect Axl Rose, the coward, women beater.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Surprised that no one's ever posted Axl vs Stephanie transcripts or videos.

I guess you can't go over the limit regarding the bands personal life cause otherwise you might get in legal trouble or some shit like that.

I don't think so because journalists used the transcript for their articles but usually Smoking Gun puts it out there. As far as I know it's public record but probably costs a few bucks to get a copy of, I'm sure someone going to law school in California gets free copies.

I've seen parts of the transcript floating around. This was ages ago though, I never bothered to save them. IIRC is was Meegan's testimony. Some articles do use the transcripts to state what Axl did to Erin; tie her up, dump her in the closet for hours, and then sexually assault her.

I guess someone could get a copy and post it. Maybe SoulMonster, you like collecting quotes don't you? Why don't you have that on your site, I wonder.

• Like 1

I guess you can't go over the limit regarding the bands personal life cause otherwise you might get in legal trouble or some shit like that.

Really? Well, it doesn't matter since, in the end, we all know Axl is a sad, women beater. :shrugs:

I love you Nosaj <3

<3

I've seen parts of the transcript floating around. This was ages ago though, I never bothered to save them. IIRC is was Meegan's testimony. Some articles do use the transcripts to state what Axl did to Erin; tie her up, dump her in the closet for hours, and then sexually assault her.

I guess someone could get a copy and post it. Maybe SoulMonster, you like collecting quotes don't you? Why don't you have that on your site, I wonder.

If this is true, then i don't want a reunion anymore in any shape or form

In fact i wish Axl would never perform publicly again

Maybe that is one of the reasons why Axl was a recluse for 6-7 years

I can't imagine how a woman can defend a wife beater

Celebrity worship sometimes gets too far, imo

Edited by Strange Broue

Really? Well, it doesn't matter since, in the end, we all know Axl is a sad, women beater. :shrugs:

Yeah well I had made a thread regarding how the other band members reacted towards Axl when he did those things to Erin, but that thread was removed and I was told that I cannot make any accusations otherwise I can get in to legal trouble. So well I don't want to get sued by Axl and his Nanny.

I think you are talking about People Magazine Battered Beauty front cover story. It took its material from Stephanie and Erin's statements they had put in court. Wasnt proven.

However, Slash officially did put it in his book that he saw some violence against a woman but ended it with brushing that statement of in fear of getting prodded.

By the way... narcissistic rockstars/musicians from way way back werent necessarily great role models. Zeppelin guys used to stick little shark fishes in womens private parts... Motley Crue used to have contests of who can get away with getting oral sex without bathing for days... Nikki said he passed a month.

I do not worship celebrities. I like meeting actors. As a PICU nurse I am trained to examine the truth of traumatic situations.