The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

First week of January Coachella lineup is announced. The original logo on the website is a huge development, one more thing that shows the reunion is happening

New year's announcement, maybe? If Coachella lineup is announced 1-10 January, sure they'll have to announce the reunion a few days before

Edited by GNRfanMILO

On the FB page where it had band members written, it even had Ashba's name, that whole list has been removed. That moron who handles the social media must have gotten orders from Fernando or most prob. Fernando himself removed that list.

First week of January Coachella lineup is announced. The original logo on the website is a huge development, one more thing that shows the reunion is happening

New year's announcement, maybe? If Coachella lineup is announced 1-10 January, sure they'll have to announce the reunion a few days before

What do you consider to be a reunion?

Well, im not against the hybrid lineup. I would love the original 5 since im 17 and i never got to see them live, but i would also be so pleased to see Axl, Slash and Duff together on a same stage for the first time in my life.

I would consider that a reunion, but i dont want this to be a "hybrid lineup is not a reunion" discussion. I just want to see Axl and Slash together, if the original 5 are involved, better

• Like 3

I assume and Im pretty sure you would be a member of the Nightrain Crap, as the website is being updated, when you log in, what does it shows?

I assume and Im pretty sure you would be a member of the Nightrain Crap, as the website is being updated, when you log in, what does it shows?

Night train is not crap. Anyway, when you log in you see the original logo. It's very pretty. Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't I don't know. Maybe it's cuz legal issues with licensing stuff got sorted out. The nice thing about Night train is that you get first access to tickets for shows. That is how I was able to get my ticket for the Brooklyn Bowl.

So Slash is performing on New Years Eve, Imagine if Axl shows up with his mic.........well that would be interesting.......

I don't think that is going to happen.

Night train is not crap. Anyway, when you log in you see the original logo. It's very pretty. Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't I don't know. Maybe it's cuz legal issues with licensing stuff got sorted out. The nice thing about Night train is that you get first access to tickets for shows. That is how I was able to get my ticket for the Brooklyn Bowl.

I assumed that the "nightrain" was a full community like here? so are there any layout changes in that?

Edited by Slash787

I assumed that the "nightrain" was a full community like here? so are there any layout changes in that?

The only thing that changed was the picture you see when you login. The rest of the format is the same.

I hope this becomes a reality.

gnraxlslashairport-700x403.jpg

That's a really bad photoshop.

The only thing that changed was the picture you see when you login. The rest of the format is the same.

But why would they do that? will only fuel the rumors. If it's not true, why not comment on it for months, and then put the classic logo on the official page of the band?

Edited by Rovim

Any Screenshots possible?

But why would they do that? will only fuel the rumors. If it's not true, why not comment on it for months, and than put the classic logo on the official page of the band?

I have no idea. Time will tell.:)

I don't know how to do screenshots, sorry. It's just the yellow bullet and rose logo.

Annie, as this is a reunion thread, I would like to ask you something, me and many people see you as Pro Axl and basically the people who Axl hates, you also hate them. So IF a reunion happens and you see Axl and Slash as friends again, your perspective towards Slash will be changed?

Annie, as this is a reunion thread, I would like to ask you something, me and many people see you as Pro Axl and basically the people who Axl hates, you also hate them. So IF a reunion happens and you see Axl and Slash as friends again, your perspective towards Slash will be changed?

I don't hate Slash. I think he is a great guitar player. I think his evil soon to be ex wife caused a lot of problems with her greed and narcisstic need to be in the spotlight. Slash even has a Hello Kitty guitar.I met a friend of his named Jimmy who works at Trash and Vaudeville in NYC and he said that Slash is a very sweet person. If Axl and Slash were to perform together and It makes both of them happy then great. I would probably try and see a show. But I am not enough of a Slash fan to go see one of his solo shows.

The only interesting thing out there is the fact that Fernando finally removed the members list from the GNR FB page. Even last week, it listed Ron and Bramblofoots as the guitarists.

There are two explanations as I see it:

Axl truly is finally finished with the artistic side of things, and he's now focused on partnering with Duff and Slash to license the living fuck out of their legacy.

Or, Slash and Duff are back. I see this as much less likely, because if they were back, it would make more sense just to announce it, especially since Slash and Duff are far more visible and active.

We'll see!

And on the Official Store there´s only stuff of the classic line up for sell

that's great

http://gunsnroses.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=1158_80447&view_in=Mobile

t-shirts: http://gunsnroses.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=1158_1497&view_in=Mobile

there are still a couple of "appetite for democracy" t-shirts, unfortunately

Edited by supercool

image.png

online photo storage