The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Has this been discussed?

Former HANOI ROCKS singer Michael Monroe says that a reunion tour of the classic lineup of GUNS N' ROSES "wouldn't make any sense" unless Slash and Axl Rose were able to reconnect on a personal and creative level first.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/michael-monroe-says-classic-guns-n-roses-reunion-wouldnt-make-sense-unless/#w36cvdOJPsF35vyf.99
I completely agree and I'm sure Slash and Axl would understand this as well. IF Slash and Axl have reconnected on a personal and creative level.... whew.png

Yeah I definitely think this is happening now. Izzy & Steven would make it perfect tho.

Oh yeah and Axl needs to come back in 2010 or better shape. This is a must.

Even though Izzy is always quiet, now even steven Adler is quiet all of a sudden. Same with sorum. I'd say this thing has to be announced before the end of January at the absolute latest..

Has this been discussed?

Former HANOI ROCKS singer Michael Monroe says that a reunion tour of the classic lineup of GUNS N' ROSES "wouldn't make any sense" unless Slash and Axl Rose were able to reconnect on a personal and creative level first.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/michael-monroe-says-classic-guns-n-roses-reunion-wouldnt-make-sense-unless/#w36cvdOJPsF35vyf.99

I completely agree and I'm sure Slash and Axl would understand this as well. IF Slash and Axl have reconnected on a personal and creative level.... whew.png

Yup, I posted this 1 or 2 pages back.

It's happening. It's been obvious for a long time now. They really need to just announce it.

This times a kajillion. Makes ya wonder what the hell they're waiting for at this point..

Cmon axl, we all know it's happening at this point. Just call a press conference have all the boys show up and let's do this

Edited by Billsfan