The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I think someone posted a link to a Blabbermouth article earlier, but I didn't click it because I assumed it was just the same old speculation. Just read the article now, and it is the same old speculation, but it did include the sentence below, which appears to be a rather specific piece of information:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-official-web-site-updated-with-old-logo-further-fueling-reunion-rumors/

"The official lineup announcement for the 2016 edition of Coachella will be made on January 5."
Edited by axlsalinger

I think someone posted a link to a Blabbermouth article earlier, but I didn't click it because I assumed it was just the same old speculation. Just read the article now, and it is the same old speculation, but it did include the sentence below, which appears to be a rather specific piece of information:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-official-web-site-updated-with-old-logo-further-fueling-reunion-rumors/

"The official lineup announcement for the 2016 edition of Coachella will be made on January 5."

So we're back to where we were with that supposed Reading announcement a few Friday's ago? I'll admit tho this time it looks a bit more plausible.

Speaking of Reading, is there still at least one headline slot still available for that too?

This reunion solidifies Axl as the biggest fraud in the history of the music industry. All this whining about artistic integrity and he teams up with a guy who hasn't written a decent song in a decade, a man who churns out Shinedown-lite garbage. Pathetic.

If reuniting with old friends to make music makes you a fraud, there's a ton of frauds in music

• Like 2

200 pages reached! ^_^

I just knew we could hit 200 pages in "days"

We should contact Fernando and show him what good boys and girls we have been, reaching 200 pages in days. I am sure he would be most impressed and spill everything. It was surely all that he was waiting for.

I sat with Duff and Sue this past year at a fundraiser in Seattle and spoke about a lot of things. The reunion is happening it's just a matter of when it's going to be announced. I'm not claiming to be an insider or trolling anyone all I am saying is what was told to me and it's just a matter of time in regards to when everything is going to be announced to the general public. It's a wait and see type deal at this point I heard everything was supposed be finalized and announced by Christmas but apparently it's going to be at the beginning of the year.

In my heart of hearts I really truly feel Scott's death had a lot to do with delaying things. Regardless of how revolver broke up he was loved deeply by Slash and especially Duff because stuff was the one that helped rehab him in the beginning.

• Like 2

Nothing to do with this thread but Metallica released a snippet of a new song online today, how awesome would it be if we got a update or short second snippet tonight or tomorrow or New Year. Wishful thinking aside, I hope 2016 brings us new music original guys, classic line-up, Axl's CD follow up, Slash & Conspirators, :lol: not in that order.

Notice how fast the label took it down?

No dude, what happened?

Ok, alrighth, I get what you mean, niceguy, this could be, after all, just related to merchandising and stuff.

But come on, they wouldn't pull down the entire fucking website just to place a dumb logo there. No way.

I know a total of 0% more than literally everyone onboard here, but come on guys, the reunion is happening. It's in our faces.

I sat with Duff and Sue this past year at a fundraiser in Seattle and spoke about a lot of things. The reunion is happening it's just a matter of when it's going to be announced. I'm not claiming to be an insider or trolling anyone all I am saying is what was told to me and it's just a matter of time in regards to when everything is going to be announced to the general public. It's a wait and see type deal at this point I heard everything was supposed be finalized and announced by Christmas but apparently it's going to be at the beginning of the year. In my heart of hearts I really truly feel Scott's death had a lot to do with delaying things. Regardless of how revolver broke up he was loved deeply by Slash and especially Duff because stuff was the one that helped rehab him in the beginning.

Original lineup or hybrid?