The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

GNRs Facebook continues to post pictures of Duff.. Didn't they do that awhile back before they announced he was playing all those shows with the new band?

proof that slash has left the band again

we can now theorize who will replace slash

lol

always something exciting going on in GNR land

In case non-guitar guys are wondering, Epiphone is like a sister company or subcompany of Gibson, the brand of guitars Slash plays. Kinda interesting that they're saying they know about something.

Edited by MrSoftie
  • Like 1

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-slash-taking-solo-break-due-to-schedules/

"Slash’s Conspirators bandmate Todd Kerns claimed that ‘schedules’ are a big reason Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators will being taking a bit of a break from their usual breakneck speed of recording and touring. Kerns discussed this in a new interview with Ruutu.

Kerns said the only reason they are taking a break is because they are “stuck in traffic” with Myles’ schedule with Alter Bridge.

He says Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators will release their album after Alter Bridge gets theirs out. They already have 10-12 songs written.

He also says if it was up to Slash the band would cyclically record, tour, record, tour forever ”

“The only thing keeping him from doing that is schedules and other people.”

The ‘schedules’ preventing the album from coming out this summer has also been heavily rumored to be a Guns N’ Roses reunion, with major festival gigs rumored, including Coachella."

Edited by Huge fan

I am starting to believe only Duff is joining GNR (of the original lineup) and Slash is nowhere close being part of it.

I think that would be a HUGE let down at this point. Duff has already performed with the fill ins. Its needs to be Axl, Duff and slash at the min. Most people don't accept this new version because slash is/was one of the main reasons of their success. if they cant pull it off, forget it. Its sad watching motley crue giving their fans a goodbye show and hearing them say they started and finished together.

"Something good is in the works, and that much we can tell you." Very interesting, Epiphone. They do business with Slash.

Yeah. Another Slash signature model guitar.

The context it was said in might be of some relevance.

It is - it's how Epiphone is drawing attention to itself before it announces a new Slash model.

Still no evidence that anything is happening. Move along.

the only reason i rule out the fact that Epiphone is announcing another signature model is because they released the Rosa Corsa in 2013 (that they still haven't sold all the units for) and the Special-II "AFD" this year...

now as we all know, Slash is a MAJOR member of the Gibson/Epiphone family, but if you look at the Slash Signature release history for Gibson and Epiphone, lately they have been making a new slash model every 2-4 years. Plus the only model that i can think of that hasn't been made yet is the black Les Paul that he uses occasionally, or they could be doing a Special-II Gold top, but i doubt it because that guitar is seen as a starter guitar.

So if Epiphone already has 2 Slash guitars in their lineup, one thats been on the market for 2 years and hasn't sold out, why would they be bringing a 3rd model in? Market-wise, it doesn't seem logical.

So we are still days away from being days away?

Nah, that's far too optimistic.

Christmas is ruined now. I don't believe in Santa and I don't believe Axl and Slash are having Xmas dinner together at Beta's. Axl is just gonna sit on his own and eat a whole turkey and cheeseburger pizza washed down with a Budweiser and ignore the exercise bike Duff bought him as a present.

• Like 4

So we are still days away from being days away?

Nah, that's far too optimistic.

Christmas is ruined now. I don't believe in Santa and I don't believe Axl and Slash are having Xmas dinner together at Beta's. Axl is just gonna sit on his own and eat a whole turkey and cheeseburger pizza washed down with a Budweiser and ignore the exercise bike Duff bought him as a present.

500px-Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quic

• Like 1

Come on, guys. It's over.

We have AFD, Lies, and UYIs. And it's all over now.

We'll never see Axl sing again. We'll never hear any of his new music.

It's all over.

I think this sums it up; I would like to be wrong, but this is the most likely scenario. This thread is like a car crash on a motorway. You don't want to look, but you have to.

I'm still holding out hope as all the European festivals they were being rumoured for still noticeably have at least 1 headliner slot available.

BST still have space for a couple headliners, Reading/Leeds have 2 slots available, Rockavaria 2, Rock in Lisboa 5, Coachella announces in Jan.

I ain't giving up hope till those line-up all have headliners :D