The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I just put in a time-off request at work so I can see a show on the third leg of the tour!

Of course, Adler will play Brownstone at that show. Brain will also do a guest remix performance of Better, with Funcke and Hedsubukets on guitbass!@

I just got info from my inside sources that the 3rd leg of the tour will be called Burgers N' Fries.

Another conspirators album?

Another bland, predictable,safe rock album.

Or a smokescreen, a little fib, to mislead the commoners like us as to what his real plans are.

Oh my god.

You guys are fans, right? Of Guns N' Roses? If yes, and you have followed the band for any amount of time, then you know. Axl. W. Axl Rose

This is whats happening right now.Silence

Why silence? Because they are waiting and seeing. Waiting to see if Guns management calls them because they don't have a clue whats going on. Just like every single person on this planet outside of Axl Rose and Beta. Why speak anything even remotely negative or say anything for that matter on GnR. Axl isn't calling, Guns management aren't going to call. I honestly think Axl Rose would rather sit in a jail cell than sell his soul for the happiness of the fans or to make money. He force fed 'New Guns' down your throats for 13 years of off and on again touring and an album at the same time absorbing questions about 'Old Guns' and the when/ifs. And he never waivered.

You all should know this, my god. 180 pages??? Of a possible reunion?? Get real.

Or a smokescreen, a little fib, to mislead the commoners like us as to what his real plans are.

Jesus, this whole thing is like a scene out of Monty Python's Life of Brian....

Brian: I'm not the Messiah!

Follower: Only the true Messiah denies his own divinity!

Brian: Fine. I AM the Messiah.

Crowd: HE IS THE MESSIAH!!!!!

Seriously. Silence? They're deliberately not responding! Reunion is happening! Announce other plans? Smokescreen, reunion is happening! I bet they could issue a press release that the reunion will never happen and people would still say it isn't true. Fuck, I bet one of them could die and we'd get posters saying "He faked his death to make the eventual reunion announcement that much better!"

IT. IS. NOT. HAPPENING.

Seriously. Silence? They're deliberately not responding! Reunion is happening! Announce other plans? Smokescreen, reunion is happening! I bet they could issue a press release that the reunion will never happen and people would still say it isn't true. Fuck, I bet one of them could die and we'd get posters saying "He faked his death to make the eventual reunion announcement that much better!"

IT. IS. NOT. HAPPENING.

You. Don't. Know. Shit. We don't know. How can you know it's not happening? and why haven't they issued a press release denying it? or even a fuckin' "tweet"? Facebook post?

It's been months. No one is denying shit. Something could be in the works.

Edited by Rovim

IT. IS. NOT. HAPPENING.

You. Don't. Know. Shit. We don't know. How can you know it's not happening? and why haven't they issued a press release denying it? or even a fuckin' "tweet"? Facebook post?

It's been months. No one is denying shit. Something could be in the works.

I agree, there are a few people on here that state things as facts "its not happening" unless your name is Axl Rose or Slash, you are just giving ANOTHER opinion based on nothing except wanting attention

I think the Slash Perla divorce finalization thing is probably the most plausible reason for the continued silence.

Why? If they already have the divorce petition filed (and they do), her right to his income has been cut off, and the reunion would have absolutely no effect whatsoever.

I think the Slash Perla divorce finalization thing is probably the most plausible reason for the continued silence.

Why? If they already have the divorce petition filed (and they do), her right to his income has been cut off, and the reunion would have absolutely no effect whatsoever.

I don't think it's that. Look at the way Axl, TB, and the Guns camp in general operate: they don't say shit before it's time.

Suppose Slash and Duff are back in Guns and they're planning to go on tour sometime in the future. It doesn't serves their interests really to say anything before everything is ready.

So Slash and Duff can't say shit right now if I had to guess. Only the tour promotors and "journalists" talk. The ones who are inside Axl's circle of trust remain brutally quiet. Cause that's the smart thing to do if you wanna do it right. Seems to me they're setting it up as we speak, but perhaps it's the weed.

I don't think it's that. Look at the way Axl, TB, and the Guns camp in general operate: they don't say shit before it's time.

Suppose Slash and Duff are back in Guns and they're planning to go on tour sometime in the future. It doesn't serves their interests really to say anything before everything is ready.

So Slash and Duff can't say shit right now if I had to guess. Only the tour promotors and "journalists" talk. The ones who are inside Axl's circle of trust remain brutally quiet. Cause that's the smart thing to do if you wanna do it right. Seems to me they're setting it up as we speak, but perhaps it's the weed.

Or, ocam's razor, they haven't announced anything because there's nothing to announce, and they haven't denied it because it's all baseless speculation that doesn't deserve an official response.

Sorry to rain on the dream parade. Proceed everyone.

• Like 2

You forgot disposable and generic
Lol. Look at you guys roar.

At least the guy is friendly to his fans and shares music with his fans on the routine.

WTF is wrong with music fans? Who complains about a band releasing music. Smh.

Edited by Apollo

You forgot disposable and generic
Lol. Look at you guys roar.

At least the guy is friendly to his fans and shares music with his fans on the routine.

WTF is wrong with music fans? Who complains about a band releasing music. Smh.

I'm excited. Safari Inn was a home run.