The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

2020 line up:

Pitman on the ceiling

4tus on kazoo

Slash on leash guitar

Izzy on mute rhythm

Frank on jingle bells

Axl on The Rollercoaster Of Destruction

Duff on buffed up bass

and Dizzy Reed.

*additional musicians:

Sorum on tambourine

Gilby Clarke on dry towels and pizza runs

Steven on crack pipes

Fernando will open with a stand up act, all the jokes being shitty puns involving GNR songs

Axl fan logic from recently,

- You can be brutally honest but also a liar

- Despite being drunk and having no recollection you are clearly culpable for acts you may have potentially committed, theoretically.

- Axl does not beat up his women because his women sell his discarded crap

He lied once, and that was because he didn't want to do the tour cause he was burned out at the time. He did it anyway, and as the leader of the band he couldn't bitch cry about it like a cunt and then go on tour.

What you fail to understand is that brutally honest people are not robots. Your refusal to accept something so basic is the only thing that's illogical here.

Also, Slash says he was drunk. Doesn't mean it's true, but I hope it is cause it's amusing to me.

Axl doesn't beat any more women. That's in the past now.

Except that you actually don't know any of that. It's all YOUR spin on what happened and what is happening.

What you are stating isn't a fact. It's just how you personally choose to portray Axl and Slash.

It's what you have made up in your mind.

Not saying that's a bad thing. We all do it. Just making sure you realize that you (or any of us) really know the truth about any of the assumptions being made on here. We don't really know why these guys did things in the past. Or if they still smack their women around. Or who lies more than who. Or why they lied or didn't lie.

A guy like diesel presents things in more of a common sense way. Whereas you tend to try and paint Axl in the best light possible. Telling a lie seems to be more important to you than smacking women around.

For those that hate Eddie:

He just posted a blog about his trip to LA. Includes 2 short sentences about Lemmy's birthday. Just said it included many legends and great performances. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I think he's not going into Slash or any of GNR being there because he's NOT looking to break any news. He's not looking to be the center of attention. He's keeping his fans and people in general informed about how it affects him. I think he purposely left the Lemmy paragraph short as to not get bombarded with questions about who was there.

I'm sorry, but I think those that hate him would assume he'd mention something like that, just to keep spreading rumors, and he didn't. I'm already a fan of Trunk, so I don't have to convince myself. But just for those that don't really know him or don't like him cause he makes it about himself, I thought this was interesting. Maybe sways a few opinions if they were on the fence.

So IIRC, if they hit Coachella it's a January announcement, right? Never really followed that festival so I have no idea when they usually announce lineups.

Yes, buy your tix to Coachella now. It's the kickoff for the first leg of the tour. That's what's been decided here. Of course, not a single person in the band has uttered one syllable confirming or denying this, but this is what's going to happen.

Ahuh. I never said it was a definite thing.

So, Coachella announces in January?

I am wanting to ask you all this question, how much do you all think Guns N Roses Reunion tickets will REALISTICALLY sell for???

I live in Austin, Texas currently.

I would ideally like to buy front row tickets, front and center stage.

Or I could also settle for like General Admission or Floor seats that are in the center of the stage within the first 1 to 6 rows.

I'm looking for REALISTIC and EDUCATED guesses here, so don't just pull a number out of nowhere. I mean, have something to base it on, such as for example what did tickets cost like that to see past reunions of bands like the Stones, Eagles, Van Halen etc???

Should I be able to buy a ticket for as low as $250 and expect to be that close to the stage?

I am willing to travel to another state if everything sells out here in TX and I can find a much better price and better seat in another state.

I've never saw a GNR concert before so this is a huge deal for me and I am quite poor so I am trying to guage how much I should save up so I can be prepared when tickets do go on sale.

Thanks.

Front row? You got to think a reunited GN'R would be in Rolling Stones territory as far as ticket prices go. I doubt you could score front row tickets to the Stones for $250. More like $850.

I am wanting to ask you all this question, how much do you all think Guns N Roses Reunion tickets will REALISTICALLY sell for???

Or I could also settle for like General Admission or Floor seats that are in the center of the stage within the first 1 to 6 rows.

I'm looking for REALISTIC and EDUCATED guesses here, so don't just pull a number out of nowhere. I mean, have something to base it on, such as for example what did tickets cost like that to see past reunions of bands like the Stones, Eagles, Van Halen etc???

Should I be able to buy a ticket for as low as $250 and expect to be that close to the stage?

I am willing to travel to another state if everything sells out here in TX and I can find a much better price and better seat in another state.

I've never saw a GNR concert before so this is a huge deal for me and I am quite poor so I am trying to guage how much I should save up so I can be prepared when tickets do go on sale.

Thanks.

Front row? You got to think a reunited GN'R would be in Rolling Stones territory as far as ticket prices go. I doubt you could score front row tickets to the Stones for $250. More like $850.

You think so?

If it's a two year tour and isn't all the classic band, you think people are gonna pay 850 bucks in every city?

I wouldn't pay $850 to see any band. Unless it included two nights hotel, rental car and partying with the band one night after the show.

Imagine how many presents for poor kids or meals for the homeless you could buy for $850.

People can spend their money however they want. Just for me personally, I would never spend that much money for a three hour music show.

Thanks.

You think so?

If it's a two year tour and isn't all the classic band, you think people are gonna pay 850 bucks in every city?

I wouldn't pay $850 to see any band. Unless it included two nights hotel, rental car and partying with the band one night after the show.

Imagine how many presents for poor kids or meals for the homeless you could buy for $850.

People can spend their money however they want. Just for me personally, I would never spend that much money for a three hour music show.

Oh, I agree it's outrageous. But the people who were teenagers when Appetite came out are now in their 40's. Many of them will have no problem dropping $1000+ on some sweet nostalgia.

For those that hate Eddie:

He just posted a blog about his trip to LA. Includes 2 short sentences about Lemmy's birthday. Just said it included many legends and great performances. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I think he's not going into Slash or any of GNR being there because he's NOT looking to break any news. He's not looking to be the center of attention. He's keeping his fans and people in general informed about how it affects him. I think he purposely left the Lemmy paragraph short as to not get bombarded with questions about who was there.

I'm sorry, but I think those that hate him would assume he'd mention something like that, just to keep spreading rumors, and he didn't. I'm already a fan of Trunk, so I don't have to convince myself. But just for those that don't really know him or don't like him cause he makes it about himself, I thought this was interesting. Maybe sways a few opinions if they were on the fence.

There's somekind of negoitation going on. Maybe. Nobody can say anything it will just lose them leverage in the deal or just piss Axl off.

Some fan site? How dare you!

Edited by wasted

''CD is one of them albums which will be appreciated later''.

I agree. Its one of those late blooming, late night, late life records. Its a post party, post divorce album for people who truly understand pain, loss, and heartbreak. I see some thematic parallels with Tonight's the Night.

Thanks.

they were wanting 750 - 1000 - 1500 for the van halen front row stuff. then i looked a few days before the concert and a bunch were still available and prices dropped. still a ridiculous amount, i skipped that concert even though i did want to see them, just not that bad.

Thanks.

You think so?

Oh, I agree it's outrageous. But the people who were teenagers when Appetite came out are now in their 40's. Many of them will have no problem dropping $1000+ on some sweet nostalgia.
That's me, bro.

I was 17 in 1987 when I fell in love with GnR.

But for $100 I've seen the classic line up on stage together. In the last five years I've seen Axl and Duff share the stage. And Axl and Izzy share the stage.

I'm not gonna pay an extra $700 just to see Slash join the party for three hours.

But more power to those who want to drop that kind of cash.

BUT with that said I should gladly pay $100 for a new album or even an EP.

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

well now we know Eddie and Slash at least talked

It's cool how Slash puts out new music so often.

Yeah. That is cool. Cool how Slash puts out new music more than once in every 24 years. I particularly enjoy how some musicians even give updates and answer questions no problem about new music and don't hoard, tinker, and delay.

Hoard, tinker, delay. Give excuse. Chili burger. Hoard some more. Tinker a little. Delay. Play it to bach, chili burger, hoard.

Edited by Rovim