The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

it would have been denied if it wasn't true

That's the biggest reason why I think something is up.

You're right about that... It should've been denied by now by Axl atleast... It's just hard to believe it though when we really have no credible evidence....

The only way I could see it not being true and Axl just letting the rumors go is if he's waiting until GnR has a new guitarist to replace Dj, then he could destroy the rumors with something like "Please welcome (insert new guitar player name here) to GnR!'

IF it happens, I should get the credit for it.

What do you exactly want to happen. what is your dream line up and your runner up lineup.

My dream line up is Axl on the Vocals, me on the guitar, James bond on the rhythm, Wasted/Charlie on the Bass and Russ on the Drums.

To all the news outlets, this is the lineup which will perform as Guns N' Roses next year, I am a member of the Brazilian Nanny Union (BNU).

No other source is legit than this.

:facepalm:

100% this.

The amount of "new insiders" that have signed up lately is hilarious. It's like we're in 2004 all over again.

The funny thing about new insiders and old regulars (on all the GnR forums) that pretend they are friends with Axl is that they NEVER actually break any news. They never tell you anything that isn't already known.

They just take whatever the latest rumor is and make a vague statement about it. Or when new news comes out they say "oh I knew about that a month ago. But didn't went to break Axl's trust so I couldn't say anything.

Watch. We all can do it.

Axl and GnR are going to make an announcement soon about the reunion. They are in talks to headline a huge upcoming festival. I got this info straight from somebody in Axl's inner circle.

And

(After the famous Slash interview was aired)

It was common knowledge amongst some of of us that Axl and Slash were mending fences and talking about a potential reunion. I couldn't share that info until somebody in the band did. I didn't want to betray their trust.

See!!!! I'm an insider too!!!!!

At first I was a little bit excited til I saw his very first post that Eddie Trunk is a very reliable source.
He is more reliable than anybody on any GnR forum.

Then why is he doing so much back pedaling now.

He isn't.

Unless u talked to him in private and know something we don't.

Seems pretty obvious the boys and their lawyers are working to see if they can hammer out an agreement. If they can - yet another new version of GnR will return.

No need to announce anything until it is a definite yes or no.

We're basically generating our own news at this point... It's kind of scary.

Someone on the forum posts "The reunion will probably be Axl, Slash, Duff, Fortus, Frank, and Dizzy" and it's taken and put in an article as "Inside sources say GnR reunion will only involve Axl, Slash, and Duff from original lineup".... Someone says "I heard from a guy who knows a guy who's girlfriend's ex husband's wife's daughter's cousin's neighbor's grandfather's aunt's grandson works for the promoter that GnR will play 25 dates atleast" and that gets translated into "A credible user at MyGnR said GnR will play 25 dates."

Seriously.... We have NOTHING CREDIBLE. We have Scott Weiland and Nikki Sixx who ONLY ARE SPECULATING that they thing GnR will reunite.... We have Duff's wife's friend SUPPOSEDLY saying it will happen, and we have Slash saying that him and Axl talked.... For all we know that could've been axl just asking slash if he could release the DvD or something stupid.... It doesn't mean they had a long drawn out conversation.... People communicate with their Ex Spouse if they share custody of a kid, doesn't mean they like each other or little Suzy is going to walk in on Mommy and Daddy back together making another child....

Everyone is saying smoke means fire but your forgetting we have a bunch of people here on this forum running smoke machines....

Been thinking this for a while. Loads of wild rumours being picked up, which I know! I've read here first.

It just goes to show you how bad music media really is, and that the owners of the websites are telling their staff to watch sites like this for any update (as if we're going to get any info before anyone else)... and more importantly that they aren't bothered to fact check any of it. "Someone's made a wild statement?" well that's going to be a blabbermouth headline.

Some of the most ridiculous stuff that I've read are the current Slash interviews, he's clearly talking about conspirators recording plans, but websites rebrand it to Slash giving an update on a GnR reunion album - Slash probably didn't mention anything about reunions or working with guns, yet they still take that leap.

I'm going to need to read a statement from Someone firmly connected to GnR (preferably Slash, Axl, Duff, Del or even Beta) before I believe anything.

One thing I have noticed is that a lot of people I know, which give no fucks for GnR are aware that there's GnR rumours, and believe that it's happening. IF it happens it will be huge, but if Axl tries to come out with some new gtr player (with no reunion), I don't think it's going to work as well as last time (not that DJ worked, but you know what I mean), people are going to be pissed and will be blaming Axl 100%.

I really think Axl's backed himself into a corner, If the rumours aren't true.

Seems pretty obvious the boys and their lawyers are working to see if they can hammer out an agreement. If they can - yet another new version of GnR will return.

imo there's already an agreement between the musicians involved, current negotiations are with concert promoters.

Someone on the forum posts "The reunion will probably be Axl, Slash, Duff, Fortus, Frank, and Dizzy" and it's taken and put in an article as "Inside sources say GnR reunion will only involve Axl, Slash, and Duff from original lineup".... Someone says "I heard from a guy who knows a guy who's girlfriend's ex husband's wife's daughter's cousin's neighbor's grandfather's aunt's grandson works for the promoter that GnR will play 25 dates atleast" and that gets translated into "A credible user at MyGnR said GnR will play 25 dates."

Seriously.... We have NOTHING CREDIBLE. We have Scott Weiland and Nikki Sixx who ONLY ARE SPECULATING that they thing GnR will reunite.... We have Duff's wife's friend SUPPOSEDLY saying it will happen, and we have Slash saying that him and Axl talked.... For all we know that could've been axl just asking slash if he could release the DvD or something stupid.... It doesn't mean they had a long drawn out conversation.... People communicate with their Ex Spouse if they share custody of a kid, doesn't mean they like each other or little Suzy is going to walk in on Mommy and Daddy back together making another child....

Everyone is saying smoke means fire but your forgetting we have a bunch of people here on this forum running smoke machines....

Been thinking this for a while. Loads of wild rumours being picked up, which I know! I've read here first.

It just goes to show you how bad music media really is, and that the owners of the websites are telling their staff to watch sites like this for any update (as if we're going to get any info before anyone else)... and more importantly that they aren't bothered to fact check any of it. "Someone's made a wild statement?" well that's going to be a blabbermouth headline.

Some of the most ridiculous stuff that I've read are the current Slash interviews, he's clearly talking about conspirators recording plans, but websites rebrand it to Slash giving an update on a GnR reunion album - Slash probably didn't mention anything about reunions or working with guns, yet they still take that leap.

I'm going to need to read a statement from Someone firmly connected to GnR (preferably Slash, Axl, Duff, Del or even Beta) before I believe anything.

One thing I have noticed is that a lot of people I know, which give no fucks for GnR are aware that there's GnR rumours, and believe that it's happening. IF it happens it will be huge, but if Axl tries to come out with some new gtr player (with no reunion), I don't think it's going to work as well as last time (not that DJ worked, but you know what I mean), people are going to be pissed and will be blaming Axl 100%.

This is a very insightful analysis of the crappy music "journalism" out there. I still think some rumors may have been initially planted Gordon Gekko style to create speculation frenzy. I disagree that Axl has backed himself into a corner. I think the media has tried to back him into a corner and he refuses to negotiate with terrorists. Just my .02.

IF it happens, I should get the credit for it.

What do you exactly want to happen. what is your dream line up and your runner up lineup.

My dream line up is Axl on the Vocals, me on the guitar, James bond on the rhythm, Wasted/Charlie on the Bass and Russ on the Drums.

To all the news outlets, this is the lineup which will perform as Guns N' Roses next year, I am a member of the Brazilian Nanny Union (BNU).

No other source is legit than this.

Thank you Slash787 by take care us

• Like 2

imo there's already an agreement between the musicians involved, current negotiations are with concert promoters.

Could be true.

Why not announce it then?

It's odd that Adler or Gilby or Sorum or anybody not picked to be part if it haven't said anything.

Like if the lineup was set and Adler wasn't involved - he has no reason to keep the secret under wraps. Out of anger or being hurt, surely he would lash out.

And I can't believe the band wouldn't announce they were reuniting. But would let that major announcement come via an internet press release from some random concert event announcing their festival band lineup? That would be a foul up you could imagine Team Brazil engineering. But duff and slash are more savvy than that.

Could be true.

Why not announce it then?

It's odd that Adler or Gilby or Sorum or anybody not picked to be part if it haven't said anything.

Like if the lineup was set and Adler wasn't involved - he has no reason to keep the secret under wraps. Out of anger or being hurt, surely he would lash out.

And I can't believe the band wouldn't announce they were reuniting. But would let that major announcement come via an internet press release from some random concert event announcing their festival band lineup? That would be a foul up you could imagine Team Brazil engineering. But duff and slash are more savvy than that.

IF by chance there is Adler/Sorum/Gilby/Izzy. Legally they will be hired by Axl,Slash and Duff.

Axl, Slash and Duff are the main deciding party in terms of money, how many shows and where to play. Wether its Fortus or Ferrer or Steven or Izzy. All others will be just legally hired.

This is a very insightful analysis of the crappy music "journalism" out there. I still think some rumors may have been initially planted Gordon Gekko style to create speculation frenzy. I disagree that Axl has backed himself into a corner. I think the media has tried to back him into a corner and he refuses to negotiate with terrorists. Just my .02.

Lol

I have to admit that you are growing on me a bit. I like how u have taken a lot of crap on here but don't respond with negativity or by lashing back. And I admire your passion for Axl.

But then posts like last one - yowza. Your ability to defend everything that Axl does.......it just seems to border on.......I'm trying to be nice, so I won't say it. But I think you know what I mean. It's like the 12-year old girls who are in love with Justin Bieber and think he is the greatest singer of all time.

The media isn't out to get Axl Rose.

And the ones who are - it's because of how Axl has personally treated them.

But I assure you. 99.99% of rock journalists are not part of some secret "Let's Destroy Axl Rose" society. They really aren't.

:rofl-lol: "He refuses to negotiate with terrorists" you make Axl sound like an 90s Mel Gibson movie. :axl: "Interpreter!!! - If you want to keep blowing shit up... we've got no problem, we will go home".

Thanks for recognising my insightfulness though :D

• Like 1

Axl fans are hilarious and sometimes scary.

True dat.

The other day someone asked me what my favorite band of all time was. When I didn't reply "Guns N' Roses" they seemed shocked and said "Wow. I would've thought it was Guns N' Roses. I thought you really liked Axl Rose" to which I said "No no. I like Axl Rose. However, the online GN'R world has shown me that there are people who LOVE Axl Rose"

:rofl-lol: "He refuses to negotiate with terrorists" you make Axl sound like an 90s Mel Gibson movie. :axl: "Interpreter!!! - If you want to keep blowing shit up... we've got no problem, we will go home".

This is like the 3rd time in 2 days that this thread has literally made me laugh out loud! :lol:

• Like 1

OK, so the general consensus here on the forum is as follows:

Axl is on a strict diet and working out really hard, and he's broke. Slash is broke because his ex took all his money. Slash is working hard on adding his guitar parts to ChiDem2, while Axl is busy in the rehearsal studio with Duff, Izzy, and Steven/Matt every single night.

Slash and Axl sit down every night and spend hours writing music together. Izzy chimes in, too, while Duff is the glue which holds all the new songs together.

GNR will play the Superbowl halftime show, and then they'll play surprise shows on the Sunset Strip, followed by a headlining slot at Coachella. All of this has been booked already.

That about sums it up, right?

Lol

I have to admit that you are growing on me a bit. I like how u have taken a lot of crap on here but don't respond with negativity or by lashing back. And I admire your passion for Axl.

But then posts like last one - yowza. Your ability to defend everything that Axl does.......it just seems to border on.......I'm trying to be nice, so I won't say it. But I think you know what I mean. It's like the 12-year old girls who are in love with Justin Bieber and think he is the greatest singer of all time.

The media isn't out to get Axl Rose.

And the ones who are - it's because of how Axl has personally treated them.

But I assure you. 99.99% of rock journalists are not part of some secret "Let's Destroy Axl Rose" society. They really aren't.

Look the media is out to manipulate all of us to get ratings in just about everything and anything they choose to report whether it's about entertainment or gas prices. I'm not saying the media is a secret let's destroy Axl Rose society. I do think somebody in power planted some initial rumors to get the ball rolling that would be picked up by people with no power like that idiot who runs alternativenation who likes to make himself feel powerful by posting BS . A lot of money could be made off a reunion by lots of people in the music industry. And I don't mean the artists or musicians. I would think the same thing if I were not such a huge Axl Rose fan. I just wouldn't post about it on a messageboard. If people are having fun with their speculations great. Its fun for a lot of fans. just be wary of what news is trustworthy. And the sad truth is that no mater what happens, somebody somewhere will find something to complain about. The most realistic speculation IMO is that Duff is probably back in Not sure about anybody else. the music business is ruthless. The real thugs are the men in suits.

Axl is on a strict diet and working out really hard, and he's broke. Slash is broke because his ex took all his money. Slash is working hard on adding his guitar parts to ChiDem2, while Axl is busy in the rehearsal studio with Duff, Izzy, and Steven/Matt every single night.

Slash and Axl sit down every night and spend hours writing music together. Izzy chimes in, too, while Duff is the glue which holds all the new songs together.

GNR will play the Superbowl halftime show, and then they'll play surprise shows on the Sunset Strip, followed by a headlining slot at Coachella. All of this has been booked already.

You forgot to add that free concert they'll be playing in Copacabana for 1,5 million people. But other than that, it seems you got it all right.

I was quoting the division head of critical care where I work. This is her philosophy in dealing with people who make unreasonable demands and have no faith in trained professionals who are taking care of their critically ill child.

You forgot to add that free concert they'll be playing in Copacabana for 1,5 million people. But other than that, it seems you got it all right.

You're wrong, please stop stating rumours as facts...

The free Copacabana concert hasn't been booked yet.

Coachella, Sunset Strip shows, Superbowl and Reading Leeds have all been booked already and will PROBABLY be announced SOON (in the next few days)

Cheers

You're wrong, please stop stating rumours as facts...

The free Copacabana concert hasn't been booked yet.

Coachella, Sunset Strip shows, Superbowl and Reading Leeds have all been booked already and will PROBABLY be announced SOON (in the next few days)

Cheers

No no no no no no no NO NO.

You're ALL wrong.

They're clearly playing the Mos Eisley Cantina.

FFS, how could you guys not get that? The next Star Wars movie comes out on 12/18.

Ya know.... TWELVE EIGHTEEN??

As in "Add 12 to 18 and what do you get?" 30

30...as in "The same number of tracks on Use Your Illusion"

Seems obvious to me. I cannot believe this went over some of your heads....

Axl fans are hilarious and sometimes scary.

True dat.

The other day someone asked me what my favorite band of all time was. When I didn't reply "Guns N' Roses" they seemed shocked and said "Wow. I would've thought it was Guns N' Roses. I thought you really liked Axl Rose" to which I said "No no. I like Axl Rose. However, the online GN'R world has shown me that there are people who LOVE Axl Rose"

This is like the 3rd time in 2 days that this thread has literally made me laugh out loud! :lol:

I think God, ie Seth Macfarlane would be proud!

I think Adler's silence is the most interesting. We all know how he likes to gob off, so this is semi-confirmation that something is happening.

Honestly I think it is his delusional hope that if something does happen that he would be included. I would think there is a much greater chance of him not being included than any other rumor or speculation.

Interesting that Reading have an announcement at 8am on Friday. For as long as I can remember announcements have always been early week (Monday/Tuesday) and almost always been at either 1pm or 7pm to tie in with Radio 1. An 8am Friday announcement suggests to me it's something special or tie in with announcements elsewhere.

As for Glastonbury, that's usually announced April time to tie in with tickets going back on sale.

I highly doubt they're doing Glastonbury, but if they are that'd be great. Already got a ticket.