The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I'll go to England this summer if this proves to be right...

This is my first post in years. Speaks volumes about the current optimism.

Even my non-GNR friends mentions this reunion. It's gone mainstream.

Axl is also "on a strict" diet, according to Slash's brother. Why would he care so much about his weight and condition all of a sudden? If it wasn't to run about on stage and snakedance as much as possible for a 50+ man.

I truly think Axl would put a 110% effort into it. His personal pride never really shone through in New GnR.

Axl is also "on a strict" diet, according to Slash's brother. Why would he care so much about his weight and condition all of a sudden? If it wasn't to run about on stage and snakedance as much as possible for a 50+ man.

I truly think Axl would put a 110% effort into it. His personal pride never really shone through in New GnR.

Ill think you'll find Slash's brother was being smart arse

You never know Gibbo, if Slash was really pissed with him, would he risk another smart arse comment. Maybe he was being truthful to pacify Axl & Slash.

I do believe that if this really is ON then Axl will come back looking as good as he can.

You never know Gibbo, if Slash was really pissed with him, would he risk another smart arse comment. Maybe he was being truthful to pacify Axl & Slash.

I do believe that if this really is ON then Axl will come back looking as good as he can.

Yeah I hope your right mate. I knew that was gonna back fire on his brother big time Edited by Gibbo 27

Guns N'Roses for Glastonbury?

http://www.itv.com/news/west/update/2015-11-30/guns-nroses-for-glastonbury/

The legendary American rock band Guns N'Roses are the latest performers to be rumoured to be booked for next year's Glastonbury Festival. The band is already being backed by the bookies to take one of the headline slots for next year's Reading and Leeds Festivals and speculation is mounting as to whether they could also be stopping off at Worth Farm. The weekend of Glastonbury is running between June 22 and June 26.

stream_img.jpg

The only thing I would add is that the headliners for next year were booked earlier this year. See here http://www.gigwise.com/news/101274/glastonbury-headliners-for-2016-already-booked---but-who-could-they-be

I do not know how this fits in with the timing of all the other rumours that have come about in recent months

Yeah, but why would he do that? I mean, he could do, of course, but overall Axl has always been pretty liberal with festival livestreams.

Edit: wasted's post came in the middle. By that I meant Axl not allowing the stream.

Edited by ManetsBR

Yeah, but why would he do that? I mean, he could do, of course, but overall Axl has always been pretty liberal with festival livestreams.

Edit: wasted's post came in the middle. By that I meant Axl not allowing the stream.

I have no idea, but he did turn up at Reading and tell the BBC that they couldnt show their performance live

At least we know Duff is back ! Yes, I know the GN'R Facebook posts mean nothing but I'd like to believe this one is a sign and not just because I'm in it. You can all laugh at me for paying to be in the fan club but I bet we get first crack at reunion tickets!

If they're playing festivals, you're not getting first crack at anything.

Hellfest and Graspop are still to announce their final headliner. I remember the debacle of GNR cancelling on Graspop and having to announce Soulfly as headliner...

For what it's worth, I heard a couple weeks ago a UK fest had been in discussions. That UK fest has an announcement early next week now. It's not a festival they've played before in the UK.

It very well could be someone else getting announced (still a red headed lead singer, funnily enough), but it's definitely a chance it's GnR.

It was a red headed lead singer, just not the one I wanted.

Hey journalists! Pick this up:

Next year will see the long-awaited reunion between Axl and legendary GN'R guitarist Buckethead. The reunion will consist of a massive tour of Norway hitting all major markets, including Brønnøysund and Sandnesjøen. The tour will be followed by a live DVD and 2 new records of original material recorded before the release of Chinese Democracy in 2008.

You can quote me on that. That's Soul Monster with capital S and M.

Hope they play Vinstra contry festival;)