The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Amazing to think we're just days away from an announcement.

Yup... I think the new original lineup merchandise speaks for itself.
well haven't you heard? Fortus said GNR is probably doing something next year. I'm already picking out tents online with which to camp outside my local sports stadium to ensure I get tickets.

Why?

90% of the posters on here are saying a reunion is happening.

Eddie knew the wheels were in motion before we did, because of his contacts within the music industry.

I don't know why people are jealous of his position in the music world

He may know some people in the music industry but I think he likes to put out that he is in the know to make himself feel like he is more powerful than he is. Just my .02

It is all a load of garbage. People, we should all be feigning boredom now. This band deserves our boredom and general lack of interest.

DD if you truly feel this way and you want the whole thing to bomb,why do you spend so much time on a GNR forum? I am not trying to start an argument. I am just sincerely curious.

Why?

Eddie knew the wheels were in motion before we did, because of his contacts within the music industry.

He may know some people in the music industry but I think he likes to put out that he is in the know to make himself feel like he is more powerful than he is. Just my .02

It is all a load of garbage. People, we should all be feigning boredom now. This band deserves our boredom and general lack of interest.

DD if you truly feel this way and you want the whole thing to bomb,why do you spend so much time on a GNR forum? I am not trying to start an argument. I am just sincerely curious.

70% of my posts have nothing to do with guns n' roses. Look yourself. Expert analyse on cricket awaits you.

Yeah I know its an old pic.........but this could only mean one thing.......

hqdefault.jpg

That is a really nice pic of Beta!
Why?

70% of my posts have nothing to do with guns n' roses. Look yourself. Expert analyse on cricket awaits you.

Fair enough. Don't know much about cricket.
  • Like 1

I hope the whole thing bombs.

your posts are becoming very boring. this reunion is the best thing in the last 20 years.

its just 10 years too late for that...they could have rule the world back then....

It all depends on Axl.. If he comes out looking and sounding like he did the last few years, forget it. But maybe he is getting in shape and going to come out sounding good. I just started watching vids from 2010 and he sounded pretty good then.

your posts are becoming very boring. this reunion is the best thing in the last 20 years.

its just 10 years too late for that...they could have rule the world back then....

It all depends on Axl.. If he comes out looking and sounding like he did the last few years, forget it. But maybe he is getting in shape and going to come out sounding good. I just started watching vids from 2010 and he sounded pretty good then.
Axl looked and sounded great last year! He will be awesome when we see him perform again regardless. If who is up there on the stage with him.

If there is new music - yes

If just a jukebox retirement booster - no

Yeah I know its an old pic.........but this could only mean one thing.......

hqdefault.jpg

The demise of the greatest rock star of my generation. Edited by Apollo

Seriously, just shut the fuck up. You are only cynical on here, just give it the occasional rest

idk if he's the only cynical one but there are some scary mindsets going on around here.. Especially the lame argument about it being pointless to have the old band play without new material. Lol get a life ya know?!

Seriously, just shut the fuck up. You are only cynical on here, just give it the occasional rest
idk if he's the only cynical one but there are some scary mindsets going on around here.. Especially the lame argument about it being pointless to have the old band play without new material. Lol get a life ya know?!

I get both sides of it but I was surprised by the amount of people saying they wouldn't be happy with just a tour.

i think musically speaking, axl is the weak link, because he damaged his troath so fucking much

but keep in mind that his delivery onstage is absolutely brilliant

at least when he is into singing

when axl wants to sing, he sings like no one else

i can enjoy that even if he doesnt have the same voice

and in studio he has more ways to sound terrific

they can record an album in 2 months if they want to...

:headbang:

Axl looked and sounded great last year! He will be awesome when we see him perform again regardless. If who is up there on the stage with him.

haha you think?? He sounded terrible in every video I saw.. And he looked out of shape and awkward on stage... The whole thing will fall flat if it is just Axl Slash and Duff and Axl comes out looking and singing like he did at that VH1 awards show or any other show he has done the last few years.. I think if there were more of the original line-up it would be easier to look past that.

I get both sides of it but I was surprised by the amount of people saying they wouldn't be happy with just a tour.

Is it really that surprising though? Axl and to a lesser extent Slash have really beaten the fantastic but limited GNR catalogue into the ground over the past fifteen years. Fifteen years is a long time to hear Appetite material at every single show.

• Like 1

Is it really that surprising though? Axl and to a lesser extent Slash have really beaten the fantastic but limited GNR catalogue into the ground over the past fifteen years. Fifteen years is a long time to hear Appetite material at every single show.
Nah. Great classic rock songs never get old. Particuarly when they are performed live!

Nah. Great classic rock songs never get old. Particuarly when they are performed live! and I thought Axl looked and sounded great in all the live performances that I attended. Edited by Little EMO Annie

Nah. Great classic rock songs never get old. Particuarly when they are performed live! and I thought Axl looked and sounded great in all the live performances that I attended.

I disagree. I think that material has been beaten into the ground enough for one lifetime. Just my opinion though and admittedly I listen to a lot more bootlegs than even most die hard fans so I'm partially to blame too.