The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

It may annoy Axl but not as much as his bank bill would annoy him. If Axl is agreeing to this, he is broke. Things like 'integrity' and 'art' go out the door when you need the cash to maintain your Malibu pad and legion of on-demand ball lickers, don't they? What a wanker. And what a wanker in Slash and Duff if they have agreed to this charade.

And after all that appetite rebellious bollocks in the '80s; after all that artsy farsy Illusion crap and Axl's Chinese trilogy cock and balls ('I'm Trent Reznor''), and all this toss about hating Slash for selling out through his aimless collaborations, that is all GN'R finally end up with at the end of the day. That is all it meant: three fatties wanting your cash. ''Welcome to the fuckin Jingle''.

What a load of shite.

DieselDaisy - you might be correct in saying that they are after some quick and substantial cash but who isn't ? We all want to make a living and at least maintain our own lifestyle standards, and it's all relative. Having said that, I'm pretty sure the Axl Rose that I have followed and loved for nearly 30 years would never compromise his principles (ever noticed how he is a bit stubborn like that ! ) and therefore I reckon he would have to have a genuine and very real interest in repairing old relationships and realising that those guys were the best for him, for him to be even considering getting back together for touring.

I'm sorry but that is bollocks. Axl called Slash a 'cancer' at one time and made a massive deal about the new guys ''playing the shit out of the old stuff'. He also seemed to believe in his CD thing - and I mean that as the original trilogy and not what was dished out in 2008. Axl compromised his principles years ago. He flogged Budweiser, played Vegas residencies and cash grabbed to gullible south americans (who quite frankly should know better).

But that is Axl. He sold out years ago.

Slash has always liked manna. Puff Diddy and Blackstreet anyone? But you seem more concerned about ginger pubes here.

But Duff? Well I'm not going to lie in saying I did not expect better from Duff. I am not putting Duff on a pedestal but I expected more from him, agreeing to this charade, and all this licensing garbage, slot machines, beach towels.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 2

It may annoy Axl but not as much as his bank bill would annoy him. If Axl is agreeing to this, he is broke. Things like 'integrity' and 'art' go out the door when you need the cash to maintain your Malibu pad and legion of on-demand ball lickers, don't they? What a wanker. And what a wanker in Slash and Duff if they have agreed to this charade.

And after all that appetite rebellious bollocks in the '80s; after all that artsy farsy Illusion crap and Axl's Chinese trilogy cock and balls ('I'm Trent Reznor''), and all this toss about hating Slash for selling out through his aimless collaborations, that is all GN'R finally end up with at the end of the day. That is all it meant: three fatties wanting your cash. ''Welcome to the fuckin Jingle''.

What a load of shite.

DieselDaisy - you might be correct in saying that they are after some quick and substantial cash but who isn't ? We all want to make a living and at least maintain our own lifestyle standards, and it's all relative. Having said that, I'm pretty sure the Axl Rose that I have followed and loved for nearly 30 years would never compromise his principles (ever noticed how he is a bit stubborn like that ! ) and therefore I reckon he would have to have a genuine and very real interest in repairing old relationships and realising that those guys were the best for him, for him to be even considering getting back together for touring.

I'm sorry but that is bollocks. Axl called Slash a 'cancer' at one time and made a massive deal about the new guys ''playing the shit out of the old stuff'. He also seemed to believe in his CD thing - and I mean that as the original trilogy and not what was dished out in 2008. Axl compromised his principles years ago. He flogged Budweiser, played Vegas residencies and cash grabbed to gullible south americans (who quite frankly should know better).

Slash has always liked manna. Puff Diddy and Blackstreet anyone? But you seem more concerned about ginger pubes here.

But Duff? Well I'm not going to lie in saying I did not expect better from Duff. I am not putting Duff on a pedestal but I expected more from him, agreeing to this charade, and all this licensing garbage, slot machines, beach towels.

Playing wedding, doing beer commercials, and flying pianos with glitzy Vegas marks on......all just screams........well, you know.

What a load of shite.

Playing wedding, doing beer commercials, and flying pianos with glitzy Vegas marks on......all just screams........well, you know.

Well Axl sold out years ago. I do not expect better from Axl. Despite the best efforts of his fanbase, he is a sell out. He cannot even be bothered to release new songs these days. But why would Duff commit to a charade? Why would Duff license his image for a slot machine?

What a disappointment. Thank god for Izzy fuckin Stradlin.

Didn't that one user claim his dad heard on Irish radio that tickets for a gig at an arena there would be on sale today? (It's passed midnight where i am)

It could kinda make sense for them to wait til right after thanksgiving to announce all this...maybe today's the day. My gut tells me otherwise, but I figured I might as well call it just in case it does surprisingly turn out to be today lol

my friend went to c white snakes and Dead Daisies few days ago, he talked to Dizzy for a minute or two and he asked him about GNR reunion and Dizzy was cought of guard a lil bit by his question. Basically he didn't deny it , he said that he cant tell him because he wound get in trouble and if he tells him anything it will be all over internet in few hours :) Fortus was sitting next to him and he was laughing and asking Dizzy why didn't he tell him that there will be GNR reunion :)

So Dizzy and Fortus know something but only dizzy isn't allowed to say anything... Hmmm leads me to believe now that fortus may be out. Maybe Izzy will actually do a full tour after all!

when was Dizzy allowed to say anything :) but he didnt deny it so i guess that can be a good thing :)

I'm pretty sure we're witnessing the full extent of Slash and Axl's renewed civility: $100 pillows, $300 blankets, and Vegas slot machines.

Yeah first both of them would be like $50 for the pillow, then they were like man we will get only $25 each, then they were like fuck it. MAKE IT $100. lol

• Like 1

Rockavaria (who are on the very strong rumours list for GnR shows) were due a headliner announcement this week, but have pushed it back till next week now.

I can't think of too many bands who would require an announcement being pushed back. Certainly not a current active touring band anyway.

NME : http://www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/89991

Rumours that Guns N' Roses will reunite in 2016 have increased after the band began selling new merchandise that features the groups original line-up.

Though nothing has been announced by the band, Guns N' Roses have already been named as favourites to headline Reading And Leeds festivals next year by one bookmaker. Bookmakers Betfair listed odds of 6/5 for Guns N' Roses headlining the twin festivals in 2016, with a press representative citing the fact that they have headlined the festival in the past (Axl's new-look Guns N' Roses last headlined in 2010).

It's kinda sad that Axl would be the weakest link in any reunion tour. Great for a new album, less excited on the performance front

LA

I'm sorry, but that is so not true.

That was a really moving letter that I am sure provided great comfort to the families of the people who were executed.

That's sarcasm, right?

No. Having withdrawn life support on critically ill children has taught me a great deal about what provides comfort to grieving families. Kind words and thoughtfulness are greatly appreciated and healing when you are experiencing extreme grief.

Nutjob

Whatever.

That was a really moving letter that I am sure provided great comfort to the families of the people who were executed.

That's sarcasm, right?

I wouldn't bet on that. She thinks Del James and Axl Rose are on the same pedestal as Charles Dickens and Ludwig Van Beethoven!

Great art even the darkest art makes you glad to be alive. I hate to quote Jerry Heller but it's true.

Del James is not even sub Stephen King. He is sub sub Stephen King. And I am not really a big fan of King but to say Del is not fit to lick King's bog brush probably puts it into perspective on how much I think of Del. Del is so shite he didn't even write another book. His first book bombed (despite the Guns endorsement) and he just gave up and become an official arse licker.

And then when you chuck in Dickens' name it is clear you need to be incarcerated.

That is so not true. But you are entitled to your opinion.

A good old fashion countdown timer on GNR's website, and right when it gets to zero, just as you think there's gonna be some cool video or awesome website redesign, all it says is "we're reunited".

You know, like when Chinese Democracy came out and based off GNR's official website it seemed they couldn't be bothered to give a fuck more than than to say "its out".

• Like 2

Rockavaria (who are on the very strong rumours list for GnR shows) were due a headliner announcement this week, but have pushed it back till next week now.

I can't think of too many bands who would require an announcement being pushed back. Certainly not a current active touring band anyway.

U2

Rolling Stones

Page/Plant

Kiss

Metallica

Paul McCartney

Eagles

Bon Jovi

Bruce Springsteen

Pearl Jam

Muse

Coldplay

Just off the top of my head those are all bands that outdraw Axl's last couple of visions of GnR.

The one thing which can reunite them is the thing which got them together in the first place, Drugs..........Oh I mean Music.

Today it's all about the money.

U2

Rolling Stones

Page/Plant

Kiss

Metallica

Paul McCartney

Eagles

Bon Jovi

Bruce Springsteen

Pearl Jam

Muse

Coldplay

Just off the top of my head those are all bands that outdraw Axl's last couple of visions of GnR.

The one thing which can reunite them is the thing which got them together in the first place, Drugs..........Oh I mean Music.

Today it's all about the money.

True, If there is no new music, Izzy, Steven, Gilby and Matt, then it will be just a big cash crab tour, basically a good retirement plan for Axl, Slash and Duff.