The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I seriously rolled on the floor after seeing this, so the according to them the New GNR album has been delayed cause Myles has to record with AB. LOL

http://www.youthhealthmag.com/articles/27887/20151126/guns-n-roses-new-album.htm

Says the person who has ridiculed herself with stalker stories and whatnot...

Oh please. I am not a stalker. far from it. People stalk me. It's fine if you dislike me, let's please not derail threads with comments like this.

Don't worry, I will take you on a date after watching the GNR Reunion show, then we can fight about Axl and Slash lol

But it makes me wonder, what about CDII?

You've all really gotta get over this CDII thing. I get that you all like to think its real, but just with this reunion, there's no real credible proof that one exists. You want it to, and thats fine, but you guys gotta stop using that as a reason to wonder "what if".

I get that Axl said it, but Axl has said a lot of things. Many of which are just blatantly untrue. You all know that, I don't have to point them out to you unless you want to deny it. What else is he really gonna say: he spent 20 years making one album? No, you say there's more, you say there's sequel, and apparently for GNR fans you never need proof. I believe there are unfinished ideas and loops. I do not, and until released never will, believe there is a full album ready to go. There's nothing that points to that. As I've stated in the past, it makes absolutely no sense. Before Chinese, he PLAYED new songs. He's NEVER played a new song that WASN'T on Chinese. People say thats cause he only released the songs we heard on Chinese. He's had 7 years to play ONE new song live. He hasn't. What is more likely: that its so good he thinks people can't handle it or that it just doesn't exist?

There are samples, there are loops, there are licks, there is Chris Pitman. There are people saying "there's so much stuff". But even thats conflicting. You have Brian May saying there's tons, you have Sebastian Bach saying its 3 albums, and you have Axl saying there's one more. Don't you see? None of it adds up. You have 20 second snippets of a song called Jackie Chan, you have a repeated chant that is Blood In The Water, you heard noise that was the fabled The General. These aren't completed songs. They are unfinished ideas that sit unfinished by one Mr. Axl Rose. He has song titles to songs that don't exist. Otherwise we would have heard them. So personally, I think its annoying that people keep bringing up CDII and new music. There's no evidence, as there hasn't been for years, that ANYTHING whatsoever was on the horizon, and on top of that you guys are delusionally thinking it even exists. No one treats their fans like this. I'm fine with people not wanting a reunion if it means that lineup won't make new music. But for the love of god if I hear "what happens to CDII?" one more time my head is just gonna explode. ITS NOT THERE PEOPLE, IT NEVER WAS. Move on with your lives, or Axl can prove me wrong. But I'm pretty sure we all know Axl's not gonna do that.

Well, that's me told. :P

I agree with you, though, in that we don't know a thing. But what else have we got to talk about? The latest GN'R Christmas sweater? The slot machine? Some people might be interested in those things, and that is fair enough, but I am not. So, wondering if a band is going to release new music, or play some gigs in the future, is pretty much all that we've got.

I seriously rolled on the floor after seeing this, so the according to them the New GNR album has been delayed cause Myles has to record with AB. LOL

http://www.youthhealthmag.com/articles/27887/20151126/guns-n-roses-new-album.htm

Oh please. I am not a stalker. far from it. People stalk me. It's fine if you dislike me, let's please not derail threads with comments like this.

Don't worry, I will take you on a date after watching the GNR Reunion show, then we can fight about Axl and Slash lol

you're such a romantic!

Jesus Christ that was awful

This is what I'm talking about with crappy misinformed news stories.

you're such a romantic!

I don't think I'm up for dating anybody here, but I am willing to meet up with some of you and buy you a Budweiser at the next GNR show.

you're such a romantic!

I don't think I'm up for dating anybody here, but I am willing to meet up with some of you and buy you a Budweiser at the next GNR show.

So it means no chance of doing anything after the Drinks? Just a request, Don't Stab me :P

No one? Weiland, Ashba, Sixx and Duffs wife's mate (while stood next to Duffs wife) have all said a reunion is happening. 4 people with close ties to the band who have nothing to gain by saying it's happening isn't "no one".

Oh please, they all got attention. These people do not have close ties with the band. If they did, they would have kept their mouths shut. TRUTH!

Scott Weiland, ex band member with Duff, Sorum and Slash doesn't still have close ties to Duff, Sorum and Slash, promoters and agents who'd be involved? You sure? He also called that Chester Bennington was out of STP in the very same intervier, days before it was actually revealed that Chester Bennington was out of STP.

DJ Ashba has only just left GnR. Again, you sure he doesn't have close ties to Axl, promoters and agents who'd be involved?

Nikki Sixx is a long time friend of Slash, Adler, Duff. He's also in a band with Ashba, and will have the same ties to promoters and agents who'd be involved.

Duffs mates wife screaming out while stood next to Duffs wife does not have close ties with Duff? You sure?

Sorry, but they all have close ties with those who would be involved, be it band members, ex band members, family, promoters and agents. Don't know how you can say otherwise.

No one? Weiland, Ashba, Sixx and Duffs wife's mate (while stood next to Duffs wife) have all said a reunion is happening. 4 people with close ties to the band who have nothing to gain by saying it's happening isn't "no one".

Oh please, they all got attention. These people do not have close ties with the band. If they did, they would have kept their mouths shut. TRUTH!

Scott Weiland, ex band member with Duff, Sorum and Slash doesn't still have close ties to Duff, Sorum and Slash, promoters and agents who'd be involved? You sure? He also called that Chester Bennington was out of STP in the very same intervier, days before it was actually revealed that Chester Bennington was out of STP.

DJ Ashba has only just left GnR. Again, you sure he doesn't have close ties to Axl, promoters and agents who'd be involved?

Nikki Sixx is a long time friend of Slash, Adler, Duff. He's also in a band with Ashba, and will have the same ties to promoters and agents who'd be involved.

Duffs mates wife screaming out while stood next to Duffs wife does not have close ties with Duff? You sure?

Sorry, but they all have close ties with those who would be involved, be it band members, ex band members, family, promoters and agents. Don't know how you can say otherwise.

They may have some ties, doesn't mean that they know the right people who know the truth. what I do know is that alternative nation likes to take things and put their own spin on things. And all the reunion hoopla was/is a great opportunity for attention seeking individuals to let their opinions be aired. And I do believe that they are speculating like the rest of us and are not privy to any real facts. Just the opinion of a student of the way the media manipulates the public.

you're such a romantic!

So it means no chance of doing anything after the Drinks? Just a request, Don't Stab me :P

I don't think so. No stabbing necessary.

Well whatever happens, I hope they announce it soon, I already have plans for going to Europe in April and coming back in the first week of May. Then going to Europe again would be pretty hard, but I assume they will do a US and Asian leg also.

They may have some ties, doesn't mean that they know the right people who know the truth. what I do know is that alternative nation likes to take things and put their own spin on things. And all the reunion hoopla was/is a great opportunity for attention seeking individuals to let their opinions be aired. And I do believe that they are speculating like the rest of us and are not privy to any real facts. Just the opinion of a student of the way the media manipulates the public.

No, you're right of course. Duffs wife won't have a clue what's going on.

No, you're right of course. Duffs wife won't have a clue what's going on.

If you are talking about that goofy interview with The Beverly hills housewife, Susan didnt say anything. She has made no official comments. People are speculating about her picture posts. She seems like a really great lady. I meant no disrespect to her.

why do we keep calling Susan Duff's wife?? :lol::lol:

To make the story shorter and get the "evidence" closer to GNR, turning it into a more reliable point. It's not a mistake. It's, well, a lie.

YOU'RE a lie.

Zing!

Gotta figure that "Stay of Execution" trademark plays into the reunion somehow. Maybe an album title, or name of the tour?

I think I read that the copyright ran out on that.

• Like 1

So they know Axl, Slash and Duff but they don't know the right people who know the truth? That confuses me :lol:

By the way, did I miss something? Where did Ashba say that GNR will reunite?

All I know is him saying he hopes they will. Or am I wrong?

Duffs wifes friend said they were coming back. While stood with Duffs wife. Duffs wife will know exactly what's going on, what with being married to Duff and all. I would imagine that's the exact sort of thing she'd talk to a close friend about behind closed doors. It's not her fault her mate then shouted her mouth off out in public. Goofy interview or not, it's again someone saying something who would have absolutely nothing to gain by saying it. To dismiss it as a reasonable source is a bit daft.

So they know Axl, Slash and Duff but they don't know the right people who know the truth? That confuses me :lol:

By the way, did I miss something? Where did Ashba say that GNR will reunite?

All I know is him saying he hopes they will. Or am I wrong?

Are any of these people talking to Axl or TB? Did they say that Duff or Slash personally told them that a reunion was or is not happening. And that same awful alternative nation site seems to be the source of a lot of those stories along with that horrid dishnation. Only one person claimed that Slash personally told her that a reunion was not happening in a text. A lot of people seem to think that DJ's comments were implying that his departure was some sort of noble sacrifice to pave the way for a reunion. It's all pure speculation anyway. I just find it interesting that alternative nation posts the vast majority of the stories.

Ashba gave a winking face emoji when a fan told him he appreciated him if he left gnr to make room for Slash or the old members.

Master of PR.

Yeah, he said to remember he was a fan himself

master of PR x2!

But it makes me wonder, what about CDII?

You've all really gotta get over this CDII thing. I get that you all like to think its real, but just with this reunion, there's no real credible proof that one exists. You want it to, and thats fine, but you guys gotta stop using that as a reason to wonder "what if".

I get that Axl said it, but Axl has said a lot of things. Many of which are just blatantly untrue. You all know that, I don't have to point them out to you unless you want to deny it. What else is he really gonna say: he spent 20 years making one album? No, you say there's more, you say there's sequel, and apparently for GNR fans you never need proof. I believe there are unfinished ideas and loops. I do not, and until released never will, believe there is a full album ready to go. There's nothing that points to that. As I've stated in the past, it makes absolutely no sense. Before Chinese, he PLAYED new songs. He's NEVER played a new song that WASN'T on Chinese. People say thats cause he only released the songs we heard on Chinese. He's had 7 years to play ONE new song live. He hasn't. What is more likely: that its so good he thinks people can't handle it or that it just doesn't exist?

There are samples, there are loops, there are licks, there is Chris Pitman. There are people saying "there's so much stuff". But even thats conflicting. You have Brian May saying there's tons, you have Sebastian Bach saying its 3 albums, and you have Axl saying there's one more. Don't you see? None of it adds up. You have 20 second snippets of a song called Jackie Chan, you have a repeated chant that is Blood In The Water, you heard noise that was the fabled The General. These aren't completed songs. They are unfinished ideas that sit unfinished by one Mr. Axl Rose. He has song titles to songs that don't exist. Otherwise we would have heard them. So personally, I think its annoying that people keep bringing up CDII and new music. There's no evidence, as there hasn't been for years, that ANYTHING whatsoever was on the horizon, and on top of that you guys are delusionally thinking it even exists. No one treats their fans like this. I'm fine with people not wanting a reunion if it means that lineup won't make new music. But for the love of god if I hear "what happens to CDII?" one more time my head is just gonna explode. ITS NOT THERE PEOPLE, IT NEVER WAS. Move on with your lives, or Axl can prove me wrong. But I'm pretty sure we all know Axl's not gonna do that.

While I do agree with about 98% of this, Id like to point out that Silkworms was a song that was played before Chinese which was not included on the final record. I'm sure there were at least a few other "complete" songs from that time period that were also left off the final product, but yeah chances are most of what's left over is incomplete material and that a full follow-up record doesn't exist and never will. But i don't really care at this point cause I'd rather have a proper new record of songs that were written recently, especially if it turns out to be written and recorded by this rumored hybrid line-up with Slash and Duff. And if Izzy could be involved, even better. Regardless of who's in the band now, the band should actually write and record a new album all together like the way Appetite was developed. Even Axl said this is how it should be done in an interview from like 2012, I think

Yeah I saw that. But that doesn't mean shit. It could also be "yeah, I'm the man, I made place for Slash to come back!"

He just didn't say Slash's coming back neither Slash said that he talked to Axl.

All that talk is speculation. It's nothing but rumors at this point.

It could be the truth, all that could happen, but some people acting like it's a fact. It isn't ...

Edited by Free Bird