The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I don't think it should have to be stated again but the silence is becoming too much for you people to handle.

The reasonable ones want to believe it's happening but don't want to look like idiots, so they play cool and say "what evidence?"

The truly reasonable people know that it's happening because they know they already look like idiots for being GNR fans this long.

The most obvious answer right now is that the main guys and their lawyers are negotiating to see if an acceptable agreement can be hammered out. There are a ton of details to line out. That's why nobody is commenting on the reunion.

This is Axl Rose and Team Brazil we are talking about. So who knows how it will turn out.

SLASH Confirms He And AXL ROSE Are Friends Again: 'It Was Probably Way Overdue'

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-confirms-he-and-axl-rose-are-friends-again-it-was-probably-way-overdue/

I'm aware of that one.

I was asking about the one where Slash says that he and Axl are "friends."

I've built up a civil relationship with my ex-wife. We communicate again and worked through some of the traumatic events we shared together. We can see each other in person and have a brief conversation.

But it doesn't mean we are friends and are getting back together.

All I've seen is the interview where Slash says they worked through some issues. I have not seen the interview where Slash says that he and Axl are friends.

''I heard you made friends with Axl Rose again.''

Cool. The interviewer said that.

And a blabbermouth headline said it.

And several internet media sites have said the reunion is happening and any day now w world wide tour schedule will be announced.

Can you link to where Slash said it?

To me it pretty much seems that Slash confirmed his and Axl's friendship there.

He didn't deny that they were friends, instead he commented that it was cool and stuff.

• Like 1

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-confirms-he-and-axl-rose-are-friends-again-it-was-probably-way-overdue/

I'm aware of that one.

I've built up a civil relationship with my ex-wife. We communicate again and worked through some of the traumatic events we shared together. We can see each other in person and have a brief conversation.

All I've seen is the interview where Slash says they worked through some issues. I have not seen the interview where Slash says that he and Axl are friends.

And several internet media sites have said the reunion is happening and any day now w world wide tour schedule will be announced.

I think what the dude is trying to say is that the fact that Slash just said "yeah" to being asked if he were friends with Axl again seems to suggest that they are, well, friends.

A lot of people would think that if they were on civil terms but not really friends, Slash woulda answered that question with somethin more along the lines of "well, we're not really friends, per se, but we've certainly gotten over a lot of the bad blood between us on a civil level, and the animosity is pretty much gone." Thats sorta what he said earlier in the year on CBS anyway, but maybe he woulda felt awkward saying it like that in this instance. I don't know.

Personally, I'm not really sure what to believe right now. We don't know what goes on in these people's heads and what they think of eachother at any given moment, so it's anyone's guess really until we hear otherwise

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

The vibe I'm getting from the board today is that we now believe even less.

I still billieve. I will until officially told otherwise. To quote the great dizzy reed "with gnr, timelines don't really apply. Things will come out when they're ready".

And they will.. When they're ready.

You lost me (and all credibility) at "great dizzy reed".

Dizzy is a part of the band and has been since 1990. He will always be there. Good musician and helps with sound. He's a part of the band and they need him.
  • Like 1

I'm aware of that one.

To me it pretty much seems that Slash confirmed his and Axl's friendship there.

He didn't deny that they were friends, instead he commented that it was cool and stuff.

Cool.

You could be right.

I typically take people by what they actually say. Not what it "seems" like they meant. He said they worked through some stuff. I take that at face value and don't think it means they are all of a sudden best friends. It means exactly what Slash said. They worked through some things. He didn't say they were best buds now.

People can believe whatever they want. More power to ya!!!!

I'm just more of the mindset to sit back see what happens rather than trying to read deep meaning into everything single thing that happens. Like saying it "seems" like Slash meant something or that "no comment" or Brandy Glanville means a reunion is definite.

Like I've said 50 times. The most logical conclusion right now is that the boys and their lawyers are trying to work out the details. When they come to an agreement "yes, we are touring" or "it didn't work out" - then you will get official statements. But until then - it's all pure 100% speculation and assumptions.

The vibe I'm getting from the board today is that we now believe even less.

I still billieve. I will until officially told otherwise. To quote the great dizzy reed "with gnr, timelines don't really apply. Things will come out when they're ready".

And they will.. When they're ready.

You lost me (and all credibility) at "great dizzy reed".

Dizzy is a part of the band and has been since 1990. He will always be there. Good musician and helps with sound. He's a part of the band and they need him.

He will always be there and may be a musician but I don't know how he helps with the sounds. 99% of Guns tunes don't need keyboards and sound better without them. Nothing worse than keyboards during Nightrain... Even Knockin On Heavens Door was better in the early days before all the keyboards.. Axl can play piano on November Rain..

I really don't get what Dead Daises recording in 2016 got to do with a GNR reunion, like that even Slash is recording in 2016, these 2 guys in the video won't benefit anything from a GNR reunion anyways, so most prob. that "cooking" would of some other "dish".

I really don't get what Dead Daises recording in 2016 got to do with a GNR reunion, like that even Slash is recording in 2016, these 2 guys in the video won't benefit anything from a GNR reunion anyways, so most prob. that "cooking" would of some other "dish".

It sounds like they have a lot things planned for 2016, and Richard and Dizzy are both in the band. Just pointing it out, it could mean nothing to reunion, but they're not clearing their schedule.

• Like 1

If GnR are on the verge of announcing for festivals as is the strong rumour, then the line-up and the "who's in" side of things I would expect to be locked down. Festivals like Rockavaria and Rock in Lisboa won't have put themselves in a position where the band they're booking could still pull out, especially when they've already started announcing the rest of the line-up. Festival headliners are usually secured much further in advance than when they're actually announced.

It sounds like they have a lot things planned for 2016, and Richard and Dizzy are both in the band. Just pointing it out, it could mean nothing to reunion, but they're not clearing their schedule.

For what its worth, since we're all spitballing, it could mean we're looking better for original Guns than hybrid Guns. Its possible the Daises do have a lot going on, and they're keeping Fortus and not Dizzy. Dizzy chooses GNR reunion over Daises, as I'm sure they could fill the keyboards slot. In that case, Izzy, or pray to god Gilby (although unlikely since he just said he doesn't know anything and I believe him) is coming back to GNR on rhythm to replace Fortus.

It is interesting to hear them say they have stuff planned for 2016, but I guess it doesn't mean much. My hope is it would keep whoever is in that band occupied so that it brings us closer to a real GNR reunion.

For what its worth, since we're all spitballing, it could mean we're looking better for original Guns than hybrid Guns. Its possible the Daises do have a lot going on, and they're keeping Fortus and not Dizzy. Dizzy chooses GNR reunion over Daises, as I'm sure they could fill the keyboards slot. In that case, Izzy, or pray to god Gilby (although unlikely since he just said he doesn't know anything and I believe him) is coming back to GNR on rhythm to replace Fortus.

It is interesting to hear them say they have stuff planned for 2016, but I guess it doesn't mean much. My hope is it would keep whoever is in that band occupied so that it brings us closer to a real GNR reunion.

Yeah then I hope dead daises keeps on touring in 2016 and tell to frank come on board with them, seriously man as a fan i really want to see the AFD or UYI lineup together.

Why would that be amazin? Then i'd have to pay almost 200€ for a stupid festival with lots of idiot people just to see gnr.

Na, rather single shows.

Even I don't like festivals, but I want them to play Rock Am Ring cause they have a great recording crew, the recorded performances at Rock Am Ring are just amazing.

• Like 2

John Corabi and Marco Mendosa say in a new interview, The Dead Daisies plan to record a new album in 2016, they have some "cool things cooking" -- "It looks good for next year."

Considering Richard and Dizzy are both in that band.

Wait.....what?

How in the hell can this be possible?

Band members are talking about the band's plans for the following year????

Don't they know how damaging this could be to the band? How fans will turn against them and the media will crucify them if those plans don't happen?

This really is career suicide for the Daisies. Career suicide.

any day now....

Simmer down hater.

The initial interview said "days away"........that was only 14 days ago. Typically when people say something is "days away" it extrapolates into meaning 75-90 days. .