The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I reckon the ball started rolling once Perla was off the scene. I reckon she stopped a lot. Or at least a lot of people put off by her.

Can someone please identify for me any concrete reason to believe that any ball has started rolling? All I have seen is internet speculation and promoter posturing being interpreted as "ZOMG IT'S HAPPENING!!" I want to be wrong. I really do. But I have not seen a single piece of actual evidence that anything is actually happening.

What kind of evidence do you want? There are no facts that prove with 100% certainity that it's happening. If there was, it would be a fact and we wouldn't be here speculating about it. But there has been plenty of strange things that suggests that some kind of a reunion is happening. One of my favorites was the video where Duff's wife and her friend Brandi Glanville are being interviewed and Brandi shouts "Guns N' Roses is coming back motherfuckers." Then Duff's wife shouts "Wooo!"

Link: http://loudwire.com/longtime-friend-duff-mckagan-wife-guns-n-roses-is-coming-back/

Lmfao. Because something Brandi Glanville said. That's your big smoking gun.

Hilarious.

And because Axl, who comments on EVERYTHING has kept quiet. That is smoking gun #2

Hilarious.

I could swear that one of the biggest complaints about Axl and TB for years has been that they almost never address band issues to the fans. Even when band members quit. But NOW the silence signifies something.

You can't make this stuff up.

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

I think if it isn't this month, it'll be next year. I do believe there will be an announcement eventually, this isn't the last of Axl Rose, and I think it's more likely reunion than anything else at this stage.

Take a look at this link: http://www.alternativenation.net/slash-hints-at-guns-n-roses-reunion-tour/

My favorite line is the quote of " I dont believe rumors man. I talk to people who are reliable sources, in this case its Slash himself. I wont tell what he told me. Im just saying no conspirators tour next summer. " And that is AFTER slash already confirmed to this guy that he won't be touring with Myles next year, it's strictly alter bridge.

Hmmm.. Yeah cuz after all if slash is doing nothing it makes complete sense to keep that secret...

Anyone that thinks some sort of a reunion not happening at this point may need help.

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

What about Slash's divorce? Is this something he needs time to do or do you just sign some papers. Due diligence, consider all the angles. Columbo always double checked shit.

i remember when my pops put me onto Columbo when i was a kid....great show

anyway

tumblr_mljahcjifc1s15dhfo1_500.gif

Edited by -HollywoodRose-

I think if it isn't this month, it'll be next year. I do believe there will be an announcement eventually, this isn't the last of Axl Rose, and I think it's more likely reunion than anything else at this stage.

Take a look at this link: http://www.alternativenation.net/slash-hints-at-guns-n-roses-reunion-tour/

My favorite line is the quote of " I dont believe rumors man. I talk to people who are reliable sources, in this case its Slash himself. I wont tell what he told me. Im just saying no conspirators tour next summer. " And that is AFTER slash already confirmed to this guy that he won't be touring with Myles next year, it's strictly alter bridge.

Hmmm.. Yeah cuz after all if slash is doing nothing it makes complete sense to keep that secret...

Anyone that thinks some sort of a reunion not happening at this point may need help.

Yep, there's just too many coincidences here. Man I hope it's this month though, I'm sick of waiting only for nothing to happen. The life of a Guns fan. :lol:

• Like 2

I reckon the ball started rolling once Perla was off the scene. I reckon she stopped a lot. Or at least a lot of people put off by her.

Can someone please identify for me any concrete reason to believe that any ball has started rolling? All I have seen is internet speculation and promoter posturing being interpreted as "ZOMG IT'S HAPPENING!!" I want to be wrong. I really do. But I have not seen a single piece of actual evidence that anything is actually happening.

What kind of evidence do you want? There are no facts that prove with 100% certainity that it's happening. If there was, it would be a fact and we wouldn't be here speculating about it. But there has been plenty of strange things that suggests that some kind of a reunion is happening. One of my favorites was the video where Duff's wife and her friend Brandi Glanville are being interviewed and Brandi shouts "Guns N' Roses is coming back motherfuckers." Then Duff's wife shouts "Wooo!"

Link: http://loudwire.com/longtime-friend-duff-mckagan-wife-guns-n-roses-is-coming-back/

Lmfao. Because something Brandi Glanville said. That's your big smoking gun.

Hilarious.

And because Axl, who comments on EVERYTHING has kept quiet. That is smoking gun #2

Hilarious.

I could swear that one of the biggest complaints about Axl and TB for years has been that they almost never address band issues to the fans. Even when band members quit. But NOW the silence signifies something.

You can't make this stuff up.

The only hilarious thing here is your strange attitude. Who said anything about a one big smoking gun?

There's TONS of strange coincidences going on. And I picked one that I thought was a funny one. I never said that it's 100% proof of anything. In fact I said the complete opposite. It's just one strange thing among MANY others. Is it really that hard to comprehend? Or what exactly is your problem here?

Of course it's strange that Duff's wives friend says out loud to the media that GNR is coming back while Duff's wife is standing right next to her and doesn't do anything to deny what she said. Instead she even shouts out Wooo! Then the news spreads all over the internet and still nobody denies what she said.

And it's not all that strange that Axl isn't denying any of this. But nobody is talking. Slash isn't denying it. Neither is Duff.

There's a reason why I asked axlslash what kind of evidence he was asking for. Cause if you want one piece of evidence that proves with 100% certainity that it's gonna happen... well there is none. But if you look at the big picture, then there's a good reason to believe something's going on. The guy who asked for the so called evidence seems to be fine with the answers we gave him. But then you come here with your attitude problem. What exactly do you want?

You just wanted to say that you don't believe anything is going on? Ok, then. Cool story bro.

Edited by Lies They Tell
  • Like 2

"Strange coincidences that might mean it's happening" doesn't equal "ANNOUNCEMENT TUESDAY ZOMG!!!1!11!" which is roughly where this forum is at. I hope I am proved wrong. But spoiler alert:

I won't be.

Some people are more excited some people less. I don't know where you're getting those "ZOMG!!1!!1"-vibes. I'd say most people on this forum are cautiously optimistic. That's all. And we talk about the reunion cause there's nothing else to talk about.

"Strange coincidences that might mean it's happening" doesn't equal "ANNOUNCEMENT TUESDAY ZOMG!!!1!11!" which is roughly where this forum is at. I hope I am proved wrong. But spoiler alert:

I won't be.

Some people are more excited some people less. I don't know where you're getting those "ZOMG!!1!!1"-vibes. I'd say most people on this forum are cautiously optimistic. That's all. And we talk about the reunion cause there's nothing else to talk about.

Nah, tbh, personally speaking, I'm in ZOMG!!1!!1 mode. I believe it's happening. My guess is it's a hybrid reunion, with Izzy possibly doing some shows, maybe even an entire tour if all goes well, or no shows at all you never know with him. And with Fortus and Frank still in the band.

I won't be.

Nah, tbh, personally speaking, I'm in ZOMG!!1!!1 mode. I believe it's happening. My guess is it's a hybrid reunion, with Izzy possibly doing some shows, maybe even an entire tour if all goes well, or no shows at all you never know with him. And with Fortus and Frank still in the band.

Yeah, I've been cautiously optimistic about a hybrid reunion, since DJ left the band. Since then we've only got more evidence pointing in that direction. But we're talking about GNR here. We're talking about Axl and Slash. Anything can happen.

Yep, there's just too many coincidences here. Man I hope it's this month though, I'm sick of waiting only for nothing to happen. The life of a Guns fan. :lol:

I hear ya bro lol... Being a GnR fan can let you down at times but yeah, hopefully we hear something soon. I think this announcement is starting to distract me in my personal life lol so hopefully we get an answer soon but.. Idk I would imagine with slashs tour ending today and no one else doing anything that's what they're waiting for.

I would think next week so Slash can relax over the weekend with his family and celebrate thanksgiving. I bet Beta is cooking a huge Turkey for Axl and Fernando, will they invite Slash and Duff over? I could see Slash brining the Green Bean casserole and Duff some mashed potatoes.

The day an announcement is made (if there is one) shall be declared a national holiday. "Reunion day" should be celebrated annually by all fans by staying home and celebrating.

yes, mandatory keg stands for all!!!

I won't be.
Some people are more excited some people less. I don't know where you're getting those "ZOMG!!1!!1"-vibes. I'd say most people on this forum are cautiously optimistic. That's all. And we talk about the reunion cause there's nothing else to talk about. Some people also have a brain and know it's coming. The debate is when and who will be involved. Personally, I'm not sure of either of those but it does look like they're waiting for slash (no one else is really doing much of anything significant to stand in the way) so.. Today is slashs last show. We'll see what tomorrow brings. My hopes aren't up but.. I do wonder what's going on.

The day an announcement is made (if there is one) shall be declared a national holiday. "Reunion day" should be celebrated annually by all fans by staying home and celebrating.

I won't be.
Some people also have a brain and know it's coming. The debate is when and who will be involved. Personally, I'm not sure of either of those but it does look like they're waiting for slash (no one else is really doing much of anything significant to stand in the way) so.. Today is slashs last show. We'll see what tomorrow brings. My hopes aren't up but.. I do wonder what's going on.

Keep in mind that slash's divorce may not have yet been finalized, and that they could wanna wait Til after thanksgiving weekend to announce anything. I do agree with u that something definitely is happening, but I doubt we'll get an announcement tomorrow or any other time this week.

I won't be.
Some people also have a brain and know it's coming. The debate is when and who will be involved. Personally, I'm not sure of either of those but it does look like they're waiting for slash (no one else is really doing much of anything significant to stand in the way) so.. Today is slashs last show. We'll see what tomorrow brings. My hopes aren't up but.. I do wonder what's going on.

Keep in mind that slash's divorce may not have yet been finalized, and that they could wanna wait Til after thanksgiving weekend to announce anything. I do agree with u that something definitely is happening, but I doubt we'll get an announcement tomorrow or any other time this week.

I doubt there will be any kind of announcement at all, they will just randomly show up on stage like it's no big deal! :D

If nothing happens this is going to be a let down of Phantom Menace proportions. There are going to be a lot of unhappy people. Generally I've come to expect colossal letdown from gnr so I am certainly equipped for this.

Edited by DieselDaisy