What Are You Listening To 2016

Black Sabbath

2 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

Flying Burrito Brothers - Christine's Tune

is the guy with the frizzy hair Chris Hillman? in the book I'm With the Band: Confessions of a Groupie the writer, Pamela des Barre was madly in love with him ( well him and many others :P )

even though Graham Parsons was before my time i have seen him on pics and videos and i thought he was the cutest. and that movie Grand Theft Parsons was awesome!:lol:

back on topic i just watched this ( tie in to your song :) )

• Like 1

On 19 October 2016 at 8:22 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

after all the talk of Zep i wanted to hear this...one of my favorites.

That is a fuckin' fantastic track!  Musics shit-hot, vocals are shit-hot...were it not for the bullshit lyrics it is almost enough of a track to get Zep into the CD rack, SUCH a fuckin' belter of a track.

I'd love to hear a young GnR play that song, they would rag the shit out of it!

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

is the guy with the frizzy hair Chris Hillman? in the book I'm With the Band: Confessions of a Groupie the writer, Pamela des Barre was madly in love with him ( well him and many others :P )

even though Graham Parsons was before my time i have seen him on pics and videos and i thought he was the cutest. and that movie Grand Theft Parsons was awesome!:lol:

back on topic i just watched this ( tie in to your song :) )

Yeah that's Hillman. Parsons was before my time as well but not too much (I was born in 75) and I discovered him through a friend of mine back in high school. I'm a musician too and would probably have groupies as well if I didn't look like a stand-in for Shrek:lol:

• Like 1