04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

First let's do say it is great to see Axl, Slash, and Duff together again.  It's been a long time!

Overall from what I saw tonight I would give the show a B grade.  Giving a little nod to nerves and not playing all but 2 shows together. 

Axl did decent and I do give him props for putting aside the Slash fued to make this happen!!

Set list needs to be improved in my opinion.  Having Coma in there was fantastic and probably the highlight of the show IMO. 

Now, to be more polite I would hope they play less CD songs and All of Appetite at the show I paid to see :)

• Like 2

Hi all 

. I am new here. I can't believe the stick axl gets for his voice. I am a massive bon Jovi fan and if you listen to Jon now his voice has completely gone. Do you really expect axl to sound like he did 20 or 30 years ago? Course not.. Who does? 

For me a concert is much more than every note being sang perfect . Its about the whole day.. The build up, being surrounded by other guns fans, the music In all the pubs etc... 

I think axl sounded amazing.. Bloody amazing in fact.. Just wish I had been there 

• Like 2

good show but not great, less covers and less Chinese Democracy, also having Duff, Slash, Axl and Richard out there during Patience is an insuly to Izzy, he should have been there if he wanted to be a part of this tour

• Like 1

Thank Axl he didnt cancel de show.But guys.................his voice is done,no sign of 2010,its great to hear coma again but what a dissaster.Civil war pffffffff horrible.

I will check the first show when he can walk if he sings like this im not going to buy the ticket.Sucks,this reunion is 6 years late.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rudolf1978 said:

Thank Axl he didnt cancel de show.But guys.................his voice is done,no sign of 2010,its great to hear coma again but what a dissaster.Civil war pffffffff horrible.

I will check the first show when he can walk if he sings like this im not going to buy the ticket.Sucks,this reunion is 6 years late.

you're done..

• Like 2

Just now, rudolf1978 said:

Wow really...

What is wrong with some peoples obsession over uber rasp? I mean I listen to AFD and I don't hear any of that uber rasp people seem to get off on...hmmmm....even all the other albums there isn't that much of that brutal rasp...

Axl's voice was fine, it had peaks and troughs for sure, the songs after Coma were a little weak perhaps, first parts of YCBM and RQ weren't that impressive....but overall I think Axl gave as good as could do, if that isn't enough, then I'm sorry for you that you'll miss a great concert.

• Like 2

Just got back from the show. Thought it was great. Axl was 60/40 for rasp/Mickey. He looked to be having a good time from his chair. He did good on coma until after the solo then you could tell he was struggling. Not sure if anyone can confirm this but to me it looked like Adam Day was back. Also before they took the stage they removed Slashs amps just to bring them back. Thought maybe their was going to be a no show and were removing gear. Probably blew one and had to get backups

• Like 1