04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

15 minutes ago, proteu said:

great review:

" As fans turned for the exits, not many noted that Slash and Rose, on crutches, headed offstage together, their heads turned to one another. It was impossible to know what was being said. But their body language suggested two survivors who recognized a kindred spirit.    

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/guns-n-roses-roar-back-with-epic-las-vegas-reunion-show-20160409#ixzz45L6OBNpu 
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
"

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Appetiteyourillusion said:

Slash was on fire last night!!!! Estranged was breathtaking how he absolutely shredded that. Did it all night. 

Agreed, I feel like he was the best part of the show, just crushing every song. How great was he on the CD material?

That said, everyone in the band was incredible, but Slash was definitely the highlight for me :)

I never thought I would hear Slash play like that again..it is just unbelievable, I saw him with SMKC and was so disappointed, but seeing last nights footage it felt like watching for the first time the Tokyo 92 vhs when I was 13 years old and was enchanted by the top hatted one.

This tour is gonna be about one man...SLASH.

• Like 1

Still can't believe what I watched between the streaming and the videos the band really pushed the boat out with the set list. It just shows how confident these guys must be feeling right now and this is just the begining. After this I'm going to predict Locomotive and Dead Horse for tonight. 

I haven't posted for a long time (mostly cauz I couldn't stand Gashba) but I had to comment after watching some clips from last night - Lucky folk got to see/ hear Coma!! Axls voice struggled a bit from what I hear but who cares! Slash's take on ChiDem stuff sounds great to me, and have you heard the soundcheck clip of TWAT?? Can't wait till they pull that out! Now hurry up n book a gig in Scotland guys, never thought I'd see the day that Axl n Slash played together, I was a huge fan of what Axl was trying to do post-Slash, but this what it should have been, and it's a great time to be a fan. Enjoy the show tonight, and keep the streams coming!! 

Well Slash made a couple of mistakes which I'm sure people here would not forgive to other guitar players that used to play with Guns lol, but that's not the point. I honesly couldn't care less if one note is off, that's not what live performance is about. 

In the midst all of these happenings, I feel somewhat irrelevant the status of the upcoming new material... I mean if they were to reunite with Steven and Izzy then yes next year perhaps.. On the other hand,  if they keep playing the old unplayed songs like Coma, Breakdown, Locomotive, So Fine, Yesterdays, 14 Years, Dead Horse and if it sounds THIS GOOD then I don't mind an entire tour comprised of UYI and AFD...

Anyone feeling the same way?

Have spent the last hour watching all of the videos I can find from last night and hot damn do they sound fucking killer! Coma was sick. I can't believe how good Axl sounds..trying to decide if it;s because he wasnt moving like that Dublin show where he was pissed..or because he's really just nailing it right now. Hell ya!

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

In the midst all of these happenings, I feel somewhat irrelevant the status of the upcoming new material... I mean if they were to reunite with Steven and Izzy then yes next year perhaps.. On the other hand,  if they keep playing the old unplayed songs like Coma, Breakdown, Locomotive, So Fine, Yesterdays, 14 Years, Dead Horse and if it sounds THIS GOOD then I don't mind an entire tour comprised of UYI and AFD...

Anyone feeling the same way?

No. I feel it's a shame Axl has only released one studio album in 24 years. Waste of prime vocal talent. I want them to put out new material as soon as they can. 

• Like 3

If you weren't happy with last nights show, you are very hard to please and I don't know what will make you happy. Absolutely amazing show for me. I'm still on a high from it. Hard to put into words. This is the happiest I've seen axl on stage in a really long time. Slash was focus and gave that show everything he had. I was 2 people from the stage and met some of the nicest people I've ever met. I have some videos from the show but nothing in full because I was trying to tape some and still enjoy the show. At this point I'm not sure if they are worth uploading. I got this great shot of slash. Wow what a show

1 minute ago, GNRfan2008 said:

No. I feel it's a shame Axl has only released one studio album in 24 years. Waste of prime vocal talent. I want them to put out new material as soon as they can. 

well that's the truth... perhaps unreleased chinese democracy material could quench your thirst until the new album is released....

• Like 1