04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

This is amazing. I should be working ATM. Can't stop watching videos. Has anyone found a good Estranged or Rocket Queen bootleg? I can't believe I'm seeing them next week. I'll miss having Axl on his feet though...

This tour is the best thing that's happened to rock and roll in years.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SheldonR311 said:

Well think about what 4 weeks of hauling himself around on crutches could do to his arms.  Obviously he can't do heavy cardio right now but I don't foresee him packing on a lot of extra weight. 

Crutches are awful. He definitely could use one of those knee scooters instead.

19 minutes ago, proteu said:

Just got back home so i try to recap what happened so don't jump on me....

but he sounded kinda mickey here and there but on the harder screams he definitely trying to be "improve" and hold the high notes

and Coma was played omg

any footage so far?

1 minute ago, Strange Broue said:

Just got back home so i try to recap what happened so don't jump on me....

but he sounded kinda mickey here and there but on the harder screams he definitely trying to be "improve" and hold the high notes

and Coma was played omg

any footage so far?

6 minutes ago, mfragola said:

This is amazing. I should be working ATM. Can't stop watching videos. Has anyone found a good Estranged or Rocket Queen bootleg? I can't believe I'm seeing them next week. I'll miss having Axl on his feet though...

This tour is the best thing that's happened to rock and roll in years.

full Estranged

• Like 4

@Gibbo 27 Thanks for the videos!!

When they were soundchecking Coma, I said that's nice but never gonna happen... Unbelievable. 5th time EVER played live. The band sounds great, this tour will be a ton of fun. Can't wait to see them in NJ!

Congrats to Axl, Slash, Duff, Richard, Dizzy, Frank and Melissa, they are doing great.

Edited by december pain
Grammar
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Patience 4 Axl said:

OR they could just write their own material together. 

Or we could have both. Why in the world would you not want to hear Axl's voice on those songs? The dude is one of the biggest wastes of talent with only one studio album in the last 24 years. I want to hear everything we can possibly hear from him before his voice is shot due to age. Put out CD2 within the next year and follow with a brand new album two years later. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DIST said:

Frank can be the nicest guy in the world. God bless him...but he has ZERO chemistry with Slash and Duff, he is fucking lost on most songs.

If Axl can't stand Sorum, fine but find someone who can play the fucking tunes.

that's some bullshit right there. stating your opinion as a fact, isn't a fact.

Just because you're not fond of a particular musician it doesn't make him a bad musician necessarily. your opinion is only an opinion. the only fact here is that frank is a great professional drummer and so is matt but picking favourites is based on taste and not music proficiency. 

• Like 2

I cannot believe my eyes and ears watching the footage. Coma OMG!! Axl killing it and re-born on his rock n roll Royal throne. Am I dreaming all of this? Amazing!! How incredible does the music and energy sound! Slash and Duff showing the youngers how it's done.

• Like 2