Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

So after all these years out of no where he is trying so hard to get in touch with News Agencies? If he actually wanted to say something, Im sure he would have better ways to contact people. I wont be surprised if these get deleted after a few hours.  

48 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

So after all these years out of no where he is trying so hard to get in touch with News Agencies? If he actually wanted to say something, Im sure he would have better ways to contact people. I wont be surprised if these get deleted after a few hours.  

tsinindy thinks he is just trying to let them know his account is on there and for them to pay attention to it if they want information.  

1 hour ago, emybdc said:

Yes!!!

emybdc thinks Izzy's her favorite member of GnR right now 'cause he taught us about avocado farming, makes us come up with theories like Jose the mexican hacker, is the only one who's spoke about the reunion, talks in third person AND gives shout out to MyGnR. Emybdc loves Twizzy.

On another note, tsinindy will be speaking in third person from now on in this thread in Twizzy`s honor.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Two tweets, which took 15 seconds each to write, is "trying so hard" in your world?

• Like 2

I think it's Izzy and he probably has someone helping him with his account....or just having some fun with it, discovering it himself.  I'm 39 yearsold and never used Twitter.  If I went on there today, my tweets wouldn't be any better than his.  Some of the younger generation people around here think that everyone is going to be social media savvy....and that's not the case.  I can use Facebook and Instagram fine....but I guarantee I'd be totally lost with Twitter....I still don't fully get the whole hashtag thing.....:lol:

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

If this is Izzy seems like he wants to be involved in the April shows really badly. 

alfierose read it more that Izzy wants the world to take notice of his current non involvement. Arguably that could amount to the same thing though.

3 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

Yes but the forum seems to prefer cupcaking. 

I noticed that is there a reason? because the term cup caking is an expression for something entirely different, which has nothing to do with on line trolling ?

I don't see the point in going on and on about HOW people can believe it's him anymore. We just do, and we should talk about what he tweets, cause we've been through this Twizzy/Fizzy long enough and everyone has an opinion and that's cool. Soon enough we'll know, but for now we have nothing new to weigh on this.

On that note, he's deleted the original post about his non involvement, however:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I noticed that is there a reason? because the term cup caking is an expression for something entirely different, which has nothing to do with on line trolling ?

I have no idea. It seems something might have changed though because the software is now permitting trolling be typed where before it was set to change it to cupcaking.

Edited by bigpoop
oops