Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

I can't believe this thread is still going like crazy.  I said it from day 1 that it was basically Izzy trolling fans.  And eventually Downliner came out and confirmed that's exactly what is going on.  What's so hard to believe about that?  Come on guys....."avocado farming"  "update fans on the April gigs" " at this point in time" " the wording says it all....Izzy is getting a rise out of people....and having fun with it. 

Use your heads people.  Izzy was one of the guys that would play with Axl and nu guns on occasion....so out of him, Steven and Sorum, I would put my money that he would be at least "somewhat" involved in the shows....maybe on a limited basis, idk.. 

But it is Izzy.  Izzy is involved and Izzy is having some fun getting y'all to go crazy over all of this.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Exactly! If he wants his fans to know, then a small video clip would be helpful rather than telling other people to post things about him. 

After Axl's Twitter got hacked, did you request that he post a homemade video to prove that he was back and had gotten rid of the hacker?

Nate posted a picture of himself and a Mygnr sign and said he was Justin Bieber......and people went crazy thinking JB was really posting. 

You've posted more times in this topic than anybody else. How come this is the topic that you have decided to lay your hat on? (Serious question, not being sarcastic. Just curious why this is so important to you?)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

I know where some of you are coming from. This is like If Slash made an account and Slash2Baz confirms it. He is a credible source with Slash and everyone will believe him and if you see Slash also posts so much weird stuff on instagram.

I am not doubting anyone's credibility, yeah HV you can mock me as much as you want, but man if Izzy is trying to hard to prove then he should just do something to prove it. 

Understandable, but the difference is....the account was created (based on the second tweet) to "let people know he's not involved in GnR at this point in time".  AND he has gone out of his way (in my opinion) to try and validate his identify without doing it in the simplest way possible.  You can read the entire thread on all this. 

At any rate, if the account was created and bizarro shit was being posted (like pics of race cars and art work or what-not), I don' think everyone would be so concerned if it was really Izzy or not.   But, again the account was specifically by him to communicate information regarding his involvement (or lack thereof) in the reunion.  This is also what Downliner said the email he received indicated to him as well as far as the purpose of him creating a twitter account at this point in time.

In a lot of people's opinions it is more important to be sure it is him.  Unfortunately, this isn't all his fault if any really as well if it is him because the damn band sends out the most minimal amount of information possible.  So, pieces of valid information become even more valuable and important.

EDIT:  I know you and I are on the same page regarding this for the most part, but if people don't understand why this is important to people, then maybe I have explained it or helped at least :) 

Edited by tsinindy

3 minutes ago, Apollo said:

After Axl's Twitter got hacked, did you request that he post a homemade video to prove that he was back and had gotten rid of the hacker?

Nate posted a picture of himself and a Mygnr sign and said he was Justin Bieber......and people went crazy thinking JB was really posting. 

You've posted more times in this topic than anybody else. How come this is the topic that you have decided to lay your hat on? (Serious question, not being sarcastic. Just curious why this is so important to you?)

Im not the only one who is saying that its fake, there are others too. Its not about Majority or Minority. I just have my doubts and if its get cleared then it will be better, if it doesn't then well I can't do anything about it? GNR or Izzy are not my family members, they are a band which I like and I just like to share my opinions like everybody else. 

If you remember the Reunion Rumor thread, I posted there many times too, that thread went like more than 300 pages or something, i don't remember, many people over there posted that they have this and that source and this is going to happen and that is going to happen, but people have doubts when its not totally confirmed, yeah the reunion happened eventually, but people have doubts and its nothing wrong to share your opinions or discuss them. 

18 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Not everyone out of these forums know him, so don't you think there should be another credible info about this?

I do trust Eddie money regarding GNR shows, but if I know someone and if i tell them that a guy named Eddie money told me this, they will tell me to fuck off. 

True.

But High Voltage has been a Mod at the forum for a decade, including being the last owner's number one man on here. 

If he tells you something is true, and Downliner tells you it happened. And Russ is aboard. Holy cow. 

I hope it is a hacker as I really hoped Izzy was writing with the boys. But I will believe the three guy I mentioned all day, every day. 

Even tho Money has gotten some things right, he still made references to himself actually being the ex-rocker.

1 minute ago, Apollo said:

True.

But High Voltage has been a Mod at the forum for a decade, including being the last owner's number one man on here. 

If he tells you something is true, and Downliner tells you it happened. And Russ is aboard. Holy cow. 

I hope it is a hacker as I really hoped Izzy was writing with the boys. But I will believe the three guy I mentioned all day, every day. 

Even tho Money has gotten some things right, he still made references to himself actually being the ex-rocker.

Come on man...no one really believes Eddie Money is really Eddie Money.  I mean do they?  I could care less if it is or not.  What I do care about is the validity of the information being provided and so far it is fairly legit.  

12 minutes ago, Apollo said:

to be fair Axl's twitter wasn't hacked and only a dumbass would believe that

thats the classic excuse after every celeb goes on a rant or says something stupid

• Like 1

Just now, Apollo said:

True.

Its not about William or Russ or HV, it will be good if im proven wrong.

There have been many fake profiles and there are some dumb people out there who actually believe that its the real person, sad but true. 

One weird woman even messaged me thinking that Im Slash and all, I was like im not Slash lol, im just a fan. 

There are many fans who would like to follow the real Izzy, there are fans outside these forums too, not all the GNR fans are on Forums. 

9 hours ago, highvoltage said:

Sorry I won't believe you despite this extensive and detailed track record because I'm holding out for a personalised video from Izzy letting me know that it's really him. Thanks for all your effort though. I'm not doubting your credibility or anything, it's just that Izzy isn't acting like the person I would like him to be on Twitter.

???????

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Come on man...no one really believes Eddie Money is really Eddie Money.  I mean do they?  I could care less if it is or not.  What I do care about is the validity of the information being provided and so far it is fairly legit.  

But I do believe that @wasted is Charlie Sheen and @supercool is Snorlax. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

But why is he trying so hard to convince others to post it? he should post things on his own if he wants his fans to know if he is the real deal or not. 

"Trying so hard"......that's where you lose me. Kind of like the hyperbole when the other non-believer said Izzy spent "all day" doing something that could have taken less than five minutes. 

Sending a tweet asking somebody to post a picture isn't "trying so hard."  It's a thirty second tweet. 

I have a Twitter. And have no clue how to post a homemade video from my phone on it. 

@highvoltage mocking post was funny because it was spot on. You seem upset because a 50 year old rock star won't do what YOU think he should do.  

I apologized if I missed it, but did you or any of the non-believers post a response to my question about forcing Axl to post a video selfie after his Twitter was (lol) hacked?

1 minute ago, Apollo said:

"Trying so hard"......that's where you lose me. Kind of like the hyperbole when the other non-believer said Izzy spent "all day" doing something that could have taken less than five minutes. 

Sending a tweet asking somebody to post a picture isn't "trying so hard."  It's a thirty second tweet. 

I have a Twitter. And have no clue how to post a homemade video from my phone on it. 

@highvoltage mocking post was funny because it was spot on. You seem upset because a 50 year old rock star won't do what YOU think he should do.  

I apologized if I missed it, but did you or any of the non-believers post a response to my question about forcing Axl to post a video selfie after his Twitter was (lol) hacked?

Why should I be upset if some rockstar is not posting the stuff which I want? 

Slash and Axl post crap stuff, you think that makes me feel bad? 

You are like after me man, If I have an opinion about something, then it should be respected rather than some of you mocking it. 

I just want some more credibility, thats it? 

You also post that Axl should release music and do this and that, why do you care about a 50 year old who is not releasing any music, you have your opinion and I have mine, its as simple as that. 

21 minutes ago, Apollo said:

• Posted a heavily photo-shopped supposeably never before seen selfie
  • sent an email to downliner to confirm its him
  • Says he has completed the verification process and is "waiting on Twitter" and that may take some time, so be patient

Those three are efforts at proving he is the real deal, no doubt, I mean really that can't be argued.  If he didn't think or know there would be some question of his identity, or didn't care he would not have done those things.  you can create a twitter account without a picture...didn't need to email downliner, but did...he could have just sent downliner an email and said post this "i'm out". I would have believed that more honestly.  But, those two (the profile pic and email) were done at the start because he knew identify would be an issue.  This is common sense really people.  Izzy isn't an idiot.  Some of you saying "well that's just Izzy being Izzy" don't know him and really have to use your thinking caps to understand where other people are coming from.

I get and understand your blind faith in William, but I don't get the fact that some people just don't understand why others have doubts. 

Also, tweeting Bernard Fowler and asking him to post some pic of them seems to be an endeavor in proof to me.  I googled the pic and it came right up, so it's not like it isn't easily found if he just wanted to see it.

EDIT:  While I'm at it....I glossed over the whole issue with Andy Greene at Rolling Stone.  He apparently wanted RS' attention, but when it came down it, he backed off what Andy requested of him (or hassn't followed through) according what Andy Greene has said.   I mean Izzy hates the media and all that according to some, but one of his first tweets was to send Andy Green his new selfie?  What's up with that?

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

@Apollo this is not a race that we have to see who will win.

Its something like the OJ Case, some people believe he did it, some people said he din't. Now its up to you to believe if he did it or not. 

Will that make a big difference in your life? it won't cause you were not the judge. Its just opinions man. 

6 minutes ago, Apollo said:

So explain to me (the other non believer) why to do that, even if it takes 30 seconds, when it is uselss and senseless and forcing some other person to go through trouble finding old pictures? And then something needs to be done again and again and again? He could do it just once and for good and very easily. Why wouldn't he if he was Izzy?