Pitman out of the reunion?

21 hours ago, ludurigan said:

guy gets drunk, says whats on his mind, wakes up next day, notices that he is going to lose his paychecks, says thats he is sorry, blames it on the alcohol (pussy), and tries to make it look like its all fun, lighthearted stuff, "dont drink and text, kids"

i have no idea how someone like axl rose, who really likes to say whats on his mind, who has done endless public rants stating how important it is for him to be thruthful to himself can deal with this disgusting crap

The next day?  Naw it was some time...

On 3/4/2016 at 2:47 PM, Rovim said:

When I'm drunk I'm brutally honest a lot of the times. Maybe Pitman is the same. I think he might be feeling a little left out and under appreciated. Perhaps threatened by Slash.

I'm that way too....by a certain stage.....but if I go beyond that stage, I say things that I actually don't mean...things that really aren't what I believe.   Can go both ways, imo.

Edited by Kasanova King

On 4.3.2016 at 11:05 PM, moreblack said:
1 hour ago, Kasanova King said:

I'm that way too....by a certain stage.....but if I go beyond that stage, I say things that I actually don't mean...things that really aren't what I believe.   Can go both ways, imo.

I could see him asking who is this and why is he in the room

He seemed to be genuinely pissed off. Why would he tweet it like that if he didn't mean it? it was also in connection to his behavior about his biography birthday being all fucked up.

Edited by Rovim

Just now, Rovim said:

He seemed to be genuinely pissed off. Why will he tweet it like that if he didn't mean it? it was also in connection to his behavior about what his biography birthday was wrong or some shit.

Maybe, I'm not in defense of  Pitman at all.  I was just saying the drunk thing could go either way for some people.

Regardless if he's working with Tool or his actually side project, it's pretty telling that he's still neck deep in side projects while Dizzy and Fortus flat out quit theirs to solely focus on guns. I think it adds more credence that he's out, at least for touring.

the bottom line is that if his position in the touring band was secure, no way would he be throwing those hissy fits. My guess is he "apologized" (in a third person approach mind you) to at least secure his job potentially working on shit with them in the studio.

• Like 1

http://youtu.be/MrhZE7vnWEw

:lol: I'm literally dead from laughter. This interview is gold :lol:

I can't believe some of you aren't entertained by this guy LMFBO. He does portray himself in this interview as that college frat guy at his own party, just throwing his arm around random chicks, acting like mr. Big shit and not getting any vagina that night. Oh well, sorry Chris but I guess the fans make a point :P

12 hours ago, Billsfan said:

http://youtu.be/MrhZE7vnWEw

:lol: I'm literally dead from laughter. This interview is gold :lol:

I can't believe some of you aren't entertained by this guy LMFBO. He does portray himself in this interview as that college frat guy at his own party, just throwing his arm around random chicks, acting like mr. Big shit and not getting any vagina that night. Oh well, sorry Chris but I guess the fans make a point :P

I'm hoping that interview was from a while ago because record companies have figured out how to profit from the digital release of albums via the internet for some time now. lol

I when I'm drunk I say things I mean sincerely but later I realise I really did mean so I deny them just to confuse people. Then 2 days later contradict myself when I'm sober then lie about ever being drunk or being sincere in the first place. Then I come up with a new theory which discredits both sides. It's the difference between God, Buddha and Diamond Dave. We all have opinions, some just choose disagree with themselves or selves and even that is debatable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I when I'm drunk I say things I mean sincerely but later I realise I really did mean so I deny them just to confuse people. Then 2 days later contradict myself when I'm sober then lie about ever being drunk or being sincere in the first place. Then I come up with a new theory which discredits both sides. It's the difference between God, Buddha and Diamond Dave. We all have opinions, some just choose disagree with themselves or selves and even that is debatable. 

Dick Valentine is that you?

On 06/03/2016 at 6:33 PM, Kasanova King said:

Maybe, I'm not in defense of  Pitman at all.  I was just saying the drunk thing could go either way for some people.

What he did wasn't classy, but If I was him, I'd be angry. I can empathise.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

Bumping so Pittman doesn't ruin every other thread too.. 

YOU ruin every other thread with this constant talking about Pittman

seriously YOU give him more attention than Axl.... i've met pond slime with more stage personality than Pittman, but i really don't get this much hate about him

Ashba was a bigger douche all around

Edited by Strange Broue

Just now, Strange Broue said:

YOU ruin every other thread with this constant talking about Pittman

seriously YOU give him more attnetion than Axl.... i've met pond slime with more personality than Pittman, but i really doN't get this much of a hate

Ashba was a bigger douche all around

Exactly why I bumped this one..

They are both douches.. piss off