Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

I took this picture on Friday of the Gibson bus behind the Troubadour. You can see Slash and actors Clifton Collins Jr (Star Trek, Pacific Rim) and Norman Reedus (Daryl from The Walking Dead) hanging out after the show :)

DSC05191.jpg

DSC05177.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, DoubleTalkinJive: AJ said:

Heres were his mid range went holy shitl! 4:12 just look its unhuman

In the first video, can anyone understand what Axl says immediately after he says, "I'd like to thank our video crew for having their shit together."

52 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Can someone post or send me a pictures of Duff in stockings from the 80s (probably) someone posted those pictures in this thread while the concert was still on and I can't find it now

You mean this?

IMG_20160402_082034.jpg

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

I feel like that whole event was documented by the band and with a few selected journalists/photographers as well. I'm sure this photo plus several more are going to be released in some magazines within some huge articles about the reunion. Probably in the next few months to amp up the hype for the tour.

8 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I don't think there is any more video to be found. But I'm still hoping we get the official release this year 

I think there are a few VIPs up on the balcony, whose phones were left alone, have more footage. Kate Hudson was reported as filming most of the show. It's unlikely any of these people are going to stick it on YouTube though.