06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

13 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I won't say for sure, cuz I'm sitting on the floor, but I think the upper deck may be closed again. I don't see anyone at all up there yet. But it's early & there's not many people inside period....

If the sales map at Ticketmaster is accurate, it can't be closed. About 90-95% of the seats in the upper deck was sold, and there won't be any room for them in the lower bowls as those were close to sold out as well.

Just now, Spirit said:

If the sales map at Ticketmaster is accurate, it can't be closed. About 90-95% of the seats in the upper deck was sold, and there won't be any room for them in the lower bowls as those were close to sold out as well.

Looks like it's closed from the pics I've seen so far.  

Just now, Spirit said:

unless, Ticketmaster was holding a lot of tickets...but for now, it looks like it's not open:shrugs:

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

I don't know man. Literally not one person up there. I saw 2 guys sit down up there, and an usher went over, talked to them, they got up & left. I don't wanna give wrong info, so I'm not saying it for sure. 80% confidence right now.

18 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I won't say for sure, cuz I'm sitting on the floor, but I think the upper deck may be closed again. I don't see anyone at all up there yet. But it's early & there's not many people inside period....

I think it's just early. The TM seating chart showed a lot of tickets in every deck sold. If anything they could close off certain sections but I don't think they can accommodate for closing off the entire upper deck. 

1 minute ago, KiernanProud said:

I think it's just early. The TM seating chart showed a lot of tickets in every deck sold. If anything they could close off certain sections but I don't think they can accommodate for closing off the entire upper deck. 

That's what I was thinking, it wouldn't be room enough.

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

yep it looks pretty closed 

Something doesn't add up then... Take a look below.

How will they place all the people who bought seats in the upper bowl? There are only a few seats available in the lower bowl and field.

2 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

This was from around noon. Either they gave away some tix, or they sold a lot today. 

Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 12.28.45 PM.png