06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

Something doesn't add up then... Take a look below.

How will they place all the people who bought seats in the upper bowl? There are only a few seats available in the lower bowl and field.

My guess is they never put any of the second level tix on sale at all...so they will reseat upper level to second level.

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

My guess is they never put any of the second level tix on sale at all...so they will reseat upper level to second level.

That's a possibility, although someone just posted they had 300 level tickets and got re-seated to 100 level.

Here's a possibility: They want to pack the lower bowls, so the first 300-level ticket holders to arrive at the stadium gets re-seated. When the lower bowl is packed, remaining 300-level people must seat in the upper bowl. Could be why no one have arrived in the upper bowl yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

That's a possibility, although someone just posted they had 300 level tickets and got re-seated to 100 level.

Here's a possibility: They want to pack the lower bowls, so the first 300-level ticket holders to arrive at the stadium gets re-seated. When the lower bowl is packed, remaining 300-level people must seat in the upper bowl. Could be why no one have arrived in the upper bowl yet.

Yes, I think that sounds about right!

2 hours ago, Mandy123 said:

Lobby playing gnr, they have huge glass vases with toy guns inside and then stuffed on top with roses.

yay! decorating tip! i already have one of my water bottles from my Vegas swag with a silk rose stuck thru the top of it, it' s on my kitchen window sill so i can see it when i'm in there cooking, doing dishes etc. :D