07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

i just got home from work and saw a photo of duff on stage standing in front of steven adler and thought i was seeing things.  just watched the clip..  i am not ashamed to admit i have had tears in my eyes for the last several minutes watching it.  the smile on stevens face said more than any of us could i think. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Smokin' Cigarettes said:

True, but I don't want that at a GN'R show.  I really want to argue that because Keith Urban is super famous but he just doesn't have the street cred to be onstage with those guys.  

Having said that, I remembered DJ Ashba was in the band so I guess if they brought Brad Paisley out, I can't say shit.  

I don't see it happening, but I think those two guys could pull it off in the one in a trillion chance that it did.

Brad opened for the Stones and jammed with them during their show in Nashville a few years back. Keith played with the Stones in L.A. Who knows. I suppose that anything is possible.

Edited by The Real McCoy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, itsy said:

i just got home from work and saw a photo of duff on stage standing in front of steven adler and thought i was seeing things.  just watched the clip..  i am not ashamed to admit i have had tears in my eyes for the last several minutes watching it.  the smile on stevens face said more than any of us could i think. 

I teared up too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Real McCoy said:

I don't see it happening, but I think those two guys could pull it off in the one in a trillion chance that it did.

Brad opened for the stones and jammed with them during their show in Nashville a few years back. Keith played the Stones in L.A. Who knows. I suppose that anything is possible.

Alright.  You got me!  But I still don't want to see it!:P

2 minutes ago, Cruel Intentions said:

I cannot fucking believe Adler appeared. I really thought it was just a pipe dream, but that was truly awesome. I'm glad for him. It had to be such an amazing feeling. It was really cool seeing Axl have a big smile on his face too after he introduced Steven and the crowd went nuts!

The feels. All of them.

• Like 1

Just now, The Real McCoy said:

So, Keith Urban is alright, then? :awesomeface:

Lol,None of them are alright.Unless it's Hank III I know to most pop country fans he's the anti-Christ who would set country back by 2000 years.Lol!

2 minutes ago, Vic Sage said:

Lol,None of them are alright.Unless it's Hank III I know to most pop country fans he's the anti-Christ who would set country back by 2000 years.Lol!

Haha. It'd be interesting to see Chris Stapleton do something with them. Dude has a VOICE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GibsonLP said:

Why does everyone act like he couldn't make a sandwich. It's not like everyone else on that stage hasn't done drugs!

yea but the other guys are used to playing big crowds and being in the spotlight.

duff wasn't comfortable at first and neither was Slash

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

holy fuck man. this is just registering with me. STEVEN POPCORN ADLER was onstage with GNR.

A year ago we had no idea if GNR was even going to be a band any more... And no one in their right mind thought Slash would ever be apart of anything Axl-related ever again. 

holy crap we have come a long way people.. 

My only side note is: OTGM and My Michelle? Out of all the songs from the AFD catalogue that were played tonight, those were the least known... They must be saving his performances on those for something big... no complaints though!

i feel like we are in for something big... what a great time to be a GNR fan!!!!!

im so ready for Nashville 

yep...BUT..... how refreshing.

I would have liked to have seen him finish with PC at the end.... would have been even more epic.. but baby steps... i think that Axl and the boys know the fans want more.. this is how you leave them wanting more.. and i think there will be more surprises on this tour to come.

6 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Even Beta loves slash now 

Axl's "Mother" approve that His Son back with His Ex Boy Friend

2 minutes ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

aaaaaaaand "Steven Adler" is #3 trend on fb, popcorn's wet dream :D:D 

We should make Him trend in twitter with hashtag popcornstay

Its good tht Axl keeps GN'R staying alive instead quit GN'R name N' make it as solo project. Everything is worth it.

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1