Rumored Concert Date Thread

4 minutes ago, yesfan18 said:

I wouldn't doubt that it was McCartney he usually plays new venues when they open

He was here in 2014 and will be in Sioux Falls May this year. He also appears to be in the UK most of the Summer according to his website. My gut is telling me 80/20 it will be GNR!! 

P.S. 2016 Guns seems to have a track record of playing new venues LOL

Edited by oachs83

If they arent BSing its probably Guns

Metallica wont touruntil the new record is done, U2 isnt touring and doesnt have a stadium configuration right now, Foo Fighters just did a tour and announced a hiatus, Stones toured the USA kast year, McCartney already announced a tour, and ACDC is on hiatus

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

If they arent BSing its probably Guns

Metallica wont touruntil the new record is done, U2 isnt touring and doesnt have a stadium configuration right now, Foo Fighters just did a tour and announced a hiatus, Stones toured the USA kast year, McCartney already announced a tour, and ACDC is on hiatus

It could be Pearl Jam or Coldplay also.

• Like 1

Just now, tsinindy said:

Doubtful Pearl Jam...they've announced their tour.  Coldplay, not sure if they are releasing more dates or not (not really up to speed on crappy band news).

It's not unusual to add some dates to an already announced tour.

2 hours ago, yesfan18 said:

I wouldn't doubt that it was McCartney he usually plays new venues when they open

McCartney played a baseball stadium in Minneapolis in 2014 so I am pretty sure he is not going to be back so soon

Coldplay still has alot of open dates on their tour so I wouldn't be surprised if it is them, though I am not sure they are considered "'rock"

and Pearl Jam is not a stadium type of band unless it is a Historic stadium like Fenway or Wrigley which they are playing this year

1 minute ago, slash23579 said:

The day before Vegas? I doubt it's GNR

It's only a 4 hour drive, 1 hour flight. I don't think it's impossible. Could just be an interview, or a handful of songs for media. But who knows lol. 

In my opinion, there has to be something more between now and April 8th, be it a club warm-up, a QaA press launch or a television interview. It would feel odd; basically how this has whole thing has happened is firstly the announcement of the shows with the advert, Slash/Duff tweets and Kimmel-gate, which all happened in a quite concentrated time period, then, nothing...

It feels a bit anti-climatic and lacking momentum.

• Like 3

http://www.tenhomaisdiscosqueamigos.com/2016/03/11/guns-n-roses-planeja-show-para-100-mil-fas/

"Eddye Money" (sic) is now famous in Brazil too. That is a very reputable music website and they are picking up information here about that Dallas date. The lack of official information is insane. Makes me think there are no other dates, 'cause it couldn't be they think this is the appropriate way to handle a tour.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:08 AM, emybdc said:

Exactly. I wasn't going to Vegas but I changed my mind because of the lack of announcement of other dates, it freaked me out. I'm so happy I'm going!

i'm so happy too! it's making me just happy at the most random and mundane things. like while grocery shopping today I was humming "Sweet Child O'Mine" and smiling and thinking of how great life is! 30 days and counting... :dance:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i'm so happy too! it's making me just happy at the most random and mundane things. like while grocery shopping today I was humming "Sweet Child O'Mine" and smiling and thinking of how great life is! 30 days and counting... :dance:

Me too! I've been positively giddy since this whole thing was announced. I've been going around grinning like a lunatic :P

• Like 2