Rumored Concert Date Thread

2 hours ago, GNRRoxx said:

I know this is my first post here but trust me..

Vancouver

BC Place

Sept. 1 

Announcement tomorrow morning.

Makes sense. I had forgotten the number of days in August. 

Regina August 27

Edmonton August 30

Vancouver September 01

Washington September 03

Just saw a Swedish Livenation ad on Instagram. A promo video for NITL tour "the machine is back at it" etc. Ticket release Dec 6. Friends Arena 29 June.

But the strange thing is the show are not visible on LiveNation's website.

wp_ss_20161205_0001.jpg

Edited by estranged_85
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mixter said:

Some norwegian promotor is preparing a park in Oslo for this summer. Said it will have a 60 000 capacity . But wouldnt say who he was working towards . Lets hope ! 

Would be really weird if they skipped Norway. Crossing my fingers for you!

11 am GMT is still three hours away.. I'm itching!

• Like 2

#HYPED

so 6am buffalo time will be in about 2,5 hours, but 11:30 time in North Carolina will be end of the afternoon for us EUROPEANS. So I'm guessing the Lady Gaga (or another act) thing will also be a chunk of today's announcements.

Edited by LovelessNL

13 hours ago, no1gooner said:

Well the only thing putting me off is the negative comments here, on boards.ie and what my brother said. He was there since the 92 gig (can't remember what year) and he said it was a nightmare getting back to Dublin afterwards. So by the sounds of it that's the biggest issue with Slane. Maybe I could book in somewhere in Slane or close by. Bound to be plenty of b&bs round there as it's in the boyne valley.

Getting out afterwards is definitely the main issue. I don't remember any issues with acoustics (though I was much younger lol). Re accommodation nearby, book ASAP as everything near Slane will go very quickly.