Just met fernando...

3 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Yeah but John Lydon was actually fuckin' doing something, not sitting around with his thumb up his arse claiming to be in the studio, lets not compare Johnny Lydons output with GnRs eh, he released Nevermind the Bollocks in 76 then went on a run of 8 albums from 78 to 92, starred in a film with Harvey Kietel in between, a solo album in 97, made a TV Show (though it never got aired :lol:) wrote books, done a load of TV work, done three reunions with The Pistols and reconvened PiL in 2012, having released two further albums of original matierial, Axl aint fit for the drippings off of Johnnys dick.  And John aint 'rock n roll' either.

Exactly. 

6 hours ago, Philipm787 said:

Yeah maybe not. Play something different like Reckless, Think About You or Black Leather, you know, something the majority of fans will know, and like.

Is that your hope or what you think will happen? 

2 hours ago, Apollo said:

It is weird, isn't it. 

Thata kind of been the Axl Rose MO for the last 20 years tho. He never quite does 100% the right thing. Even when he does something cool or good with GnR, he never goes all in. 

For example, this current "regrouping." Throw in Adler and Izzy - even just for one show. If those guys didn't want to tour or Axl didn't trust them, fine. But bring them in for that surprise Troubadour show. Do that and it's the biggest reunion show of all time. 

Play 2-3 new songs during the regrouping tour. 

Do at least one big interview. And don't ban Slash and Duff from giving the fans information. 

Do those little things and this is the greatest reunion tour of all time. But like always - he never quite gives his fans everything they want. 

Or maybe, you know, they all agreed to not do press and interviews prior to the tour because they knew all the questions were going to be emotionally loaded and were capable of opening up old wounds that have barely just healed? As much as nearly all Guns fans want to know what led to the break up, how Slash and Axl made up, why they led a media war for 20 years, where are Izzy and Steven, etc., those questions would only put a bitter taste on the regrouping. Maybe they just want to enjoy their time together for a while before being forced to talk about these things, if they talk about them at all.

And speaking of Izzy and Steven, if had brought them out for the Troubadour gig, everyone would bitch and moan that they wouldn't be a part of the whole tour later on. And that would make the hype about the Trinity tour diminish.

Slash has never liked talking about the events that led up to the GNR break-up, he always seemed to steer off the main question, and Axl liked to mention random facts and whatever, but they still explained nothing about what went down (and Steven Tyler even said that it's way more personal than anyone can guess, so we know they're both lying and don't want people to know their inner workings).

If it's about promotion/press, then I'm sure they're going to do it in the next few weeks. But actual interviews where they have to talk about why Slash is a cancer and why "we don't talk about Axl", don't count on it.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JaxTeller said:

Good news and thanks for sharing the info.
Hope for Serbia,Bulgaria or Italy.Need to find ways to save money :P

Greece seems to have been omitted quite regularly on the past tours (2006 and 2012)...

4 hours ago, nonok said:

Or maybe, you know, they all agreed to not do press and interviews prior to the tour because they knew all the questions were going to be emotionally loaded and were capable of opening up old wounds that have barely just healed? As much as nearly all Guns fans want to know what led to the break up, how Slash and Axl made up, why they led a media war for 20 years, where are Izzy and Steven, etc., those questions would only put a bitter taste on the regrouping. Maybe they just want to enjoy their time together for a while before being forced to talk about these things, if they talk about them at all.

And speaking of Izzy and Steven, if had brought them out for the Troubadour gig, everyone would bitch and moan that they wouldn't be a part of the whole tour later on. And that would make the hype about the Trinity tour diminish.

Slash has never liked talking about the events that led up to the GNR break-up, he always seemed to steer off the main question, and Axl liked to mention random facts and whatever, but they still explained nothing about what went down (and Steven Tyler even said that it's way more personal than anyone can guess, so we know they're both lying and don't want people to know their inner workings).

If it's about promotion/press, then I'm sure they're going to do it in the next few weeks. But actual interviews where they have to talk about why Slash is a cancer and why "we don't talk about Axl", don't count on it.

Possible but I just do not believe it. Too much of a gigantic volte-face for Slash and to a lesser degree Duff. Too much of standard operating procedure for Axl. And sales being underwhelming for the second nights, it screams for a Slash media onslaught!! This clusterfuck would only happen under Team Brazil's jurisdiction, not Slash's management. I smell a gagging order. Axl/Team Brazil probably got the two of them to submit to 'Area 51' when he got them to agree to keeping Nugnr members and playing Chinese turds. Poor dumb bastards haha.

On 6/6/2016 at 7:10 AM, Len B'stard said:

Yeah but John Lydon was actually fuckin' doing something, not sitting around with his thumb up his arse claiming to be in the studio, lets not compare Johnny Lydons output with GnRs eh, he released Nevermind the Bollocks in 76 then went on a run of 8 albums from 78 to 92, starred in a film with Harvey Kietel in between, a solo album in 97, made a TV Show (though it never got aired :lol:) wrote books, done a load of TV work, done three reunions with The Pistols and reconvened PiL in 2012, having released two further albums of original matierial, Axl aint fit for the drippings off of Johnnys dick.  And John aint 'rock n roll' either.

He also raised Ari's kids. 

23 hours ago, Philipm787 said:

It's what I'd like, and the majority of GNR fans, before fucking catcher or IRS.

I think it's more likely they play IRS and Catcher than Black Leather and Reckless. But Think about you is more likely. 

I was posting what I think will happen. Some UYI stuff like Yesterdays or Bad Obsession. And then something Axl wants to do like Catcher. Just like they do Better and TIL. 

I would love Black leather. Ain't it Fun would be awesome. 

Anything is fine with me. Only song I don't like is Don't Cry. For me the weirder the track list the better.

Open with I Don't Care About You, then Double talking jive into If the World, Breakdown and One in a Million. 

On 6/6/2016 at 9:52 PM, scooby845 said:

Greece seems to have been omitted quite regularly on the past tours (2006 and 2012)...

It will be a miracle if the play in Greece,with the economical crisis.That's why I hope for some countries near me :P

• Like 1