Just met fernando...

10 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

He's confirmed Europe will be 2017! Having a meeting tomorrow to confirm things

South America this year, Australia January, Japan February 

Ain't no one gonna believe you and your 25 posts...but I actually do.  And, trust me, I don't believe anyone :)

• Like 2

Just now, kanecrescente said:

Considering I was the one who broke the news acdc/Axl are staying at the Connaught hotel... Here's the picture with Nando also

image.png

I told you I believed you...what you said actually made logical sense, that's why I believed you!

• Like 2

Just now, kanecrescente said:

No worries, been a long time lurker on here for 3 years but only started posting approaching the ACDC gig 

It's all good....great post!   I'm sure the fans outside the States will be super-excited.   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

It's all good....great post!   I'm sure the fans outside the States will be super-excited.   

i was surprised with how down to earth and honest he was about things given the reputation he has on here... Was a cool guy overall!

Fernando if you're reading this try to deal with another city than Paris (France). Nimes Arena looks sick, real Roman amphitheatre. Metallica did a dvd there. And it's not too far from Marseille.

Edited by Silent Jay

Why talk to a random fan? Surely if they want that info out some sort of press release is the way to go, or an interview! What you described makes sense to me though, and I tend to believe it.

It makes it look very unlikely that we're seeing a new record in the near future, 2018? Unless they are even sneakier / motivated than we've given them credit for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kanecrescente said:

He's confirmed Europe will be 2017! Having a meeting tomorrow to confirm things

South America this year, Australia January, Japan February 

So we should get more announcements soon or...?

1 hour ago, Tom2112 said:

Why talk to a random fan? Surely if they want that info out some sort of press release is the way to go, or an interview! What you described makes sense to me though, and I tend to believe it.

It makes it look very unlikely that we're seeing a new record in the near future, 2018? Unless they are even sneakier / motivated than we've given them credit for.

A press release and an interview would be the longest logical way to go. God forbid this band does something logical for once :P 

Idk about the new record taking longer though. I think since there were rumors of slash recording a solo for soul monster and some other unreleased material. Ya never know, duff could have re recorded tommys parts with slash putting in his own solos. The record could come sooner, you never know...

3 minutes ago, LandOla said:

link?

Can't remember exactly where, might have been from MSLs forum? Either way if they're playing material from Chinese democracy now and keeping two keyboard players, clearly axl isn't throwing the material away. 

2 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Yeah it seems they'll be busy touring in 2017. I don't even think 2018. "Near" is not the word.

35 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Yeah it seems they'll be busy touring in 2017. I don't even think 2018. "Near" is not the word.

A two year tour without new music is pretty boring to me. 

Axl, Slash and Duff have already done hundreds of shows together. In their prime. Often playing new material back then. It's cool they are reuniting, no doubt. But watching 50 year old guys play songs they made famous 30 years ago.....sort of loses its appeal pretty quickly. How many times have Axl/Slash and Duff played SCOM? 400? And how many times has Axl played if live? 700? 

Throw in 2-3 new songs for Petes sakes. 

• Like 4