GN'R To Play Slither? (Set List Pic)

2 minutes ago, default_ said:

They could change the fuckin lyrics for the whinies, I just want to listen to an amazing song live. 

It is an amazing song but it has no place in a live set in 2016.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

I really wish people would stop bringing up and asking for Think About You.

Amen. I saw them do it in 02 and it was the worst part of the show including the oart where Axl threw his mic and walked out.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Amen. I saw them do it in 02 and it was the worst part of the show including the oart where Axl threw his mic and walked out.  

I don't know about this 02 incident, can you tell what happened?

31 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

why? I'm hoping to hear that cause it's awesome and a real challenge to Axl's voice...

Think About You is a great song, I would want it in the set list rather than Live and Let Die

2 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

I really wish people would stop bringing up and asking for Think About You.

The only ones I've seen asking for this song are silly girls who like the band only because of the ballads :facepalm:

Besides the setlist is PLENTY of AFD songs. Fucking ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The only ones I've seen asking for this song are silly girls who like the band only because of the ballads :facepalm:

As far as I know Think About You isn't ballad. Fuck any song Axl hate them all since he enjoy AC/DC so much half setlist should be their songs.

6 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

As far as I know Think About You isn't ballad. Fuck any song Axl hate them all since he enjoy AC/DC so much half setlist should be their songs.

Not the music but the lyrics...is romantic stuff :violin:

hahahaaha it'd be funnier if half setlist were AC/DC songs :headbang:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Who says so?

Only reference I found to this...

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/25-things-you-might-not-know-about-appetite-for-destruction

17. “There wasn’t much in this heart of mine/ But there’s a little left and baby, you found it.” Aw, how sweet! Except that, erm, ‘Think About You’ wasn’t written with a particular lady in mind – it’s thought to be an ode to heroin instead. Not quite so romantic…
Read more at http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/25-things-you-might-not-know-about-appetite-for-destruction#KqFuTqFfjKylMipp.99

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

Im not silly nor im a girl but I find that song just amazing.

I can relate it to in in different ways, if someone loves you and is with you or If someone you loved and that person left you.

People interpret songs in different ways, for Izzy it was about drugs or something, but for me its about something else.