GN'R To Play Slither? (Set List Pic)

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The whole setlist should be like a :bitchfight:kind of thing!

All hater songs played at once! Include 'Sorry', 'Madagascar', 'Rhiad' and the last song should be GET IN THE RING, with Axl and Slash eating each other's brains like in Celebrity Deathmatch!

:rofl-lol:

Encore:

- Axl tells Frank, Fortus and Melissa to play an industrial version of Fall To Pieces

- Duff & Slash smash copies of Chinese Democracy on the floor and jump on them

- Axl sets Slash and Duff books on fire and laughs an endless evil laughter on the mic until lights go off.

:drool: Beautiful. Has to happen!!! Also would include Crucify the Dead, You're a Lie and I Don't Care About You.

And don't forget the encore: they play Gotten whilst looking into each other's eyes and then play Buick Makane/Big Dumb Sex whilst sharing a mic. And then... fill in the blanks. :lol:

Edit: Ah, whoops, forgot we're not in the Women's discussion and got carried away a bit.

Edited by nonok

5 minutes ago, nonok said:

:drool: Beautiful. Has to happen!!! Also would include Crucify the Dead, You're a Lie and I Don't Care About You.

And don't forget the encore: they play Gotten whilst looking into each other's eyes and then play Buick Makane/Big Dumb Sex whilst sharing a mic. And then... fill in the blanks. :lol:

Edit: Ah, whoops, forgot we're not in the Women's discussion and got carried away a bit.

we should go there and dream about this gig from hell!! :headbang:

17 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:
22 minutes ago, nonok said:

Forget Think About You, we should make them do Locomotive and Bad Obsession and Perfect Crime etc.

NEVER! they can play those too but they HAVE to do Think About You!!! :D

And Reckless Life!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

And Reckless Life!

Yes!!!

16 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

and Dust N Bones

Yes.. W/ Izzy!!!

All these classic songs being dismissed for f'n CD songs dammit.

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 3

It is only fair for every Axl band song, that Slash gets to play one of his own as well.

perhaps Slash would give up one of his solo songs and ask Axl to play a GNR song instead. That would be good. 

Edited by SWINGTRADER

9 hours ago, Frey said:

Hah! :rofl-lol:

But is that even one of those songs that Slash wrote about Axl? The chorus fits perfectly, but the rest of the songs is about some chick, iirc. I always assumed that was one of the songs written by Eric Dover.

The song directly about Axl on that album was What Do You Want To Be

6 hours ago, nonok said:

bring Izzy back.

It would have to go back to a 3 guitar band then, because Izzy sure as hell isn't gonna play the sweeps on Better or the second solo on Chinese. Unless Axl agrees to just drop the CD songs.

Edited by moreblack

4 hours ago, moreblack said:

The song directly about Axl on that album was What Do You Want To Be

It would have to go back to a 3 guitar band then, because Izzy sure as hell isn't gonna play the sweeps on Better or the second solo on Chinese. Unless Axl agrees to just drop the CD songs.

same can be said for Steven and the people holding out hope he will be in detroit next week. Frank miraculously canned and Steven playing the loops on TWAT

6 hours ago, Gem Archer said:

duff played it regularly with loaded and it was badass....

And it was blasphemy. Dust N' Bones is an Izzy song where 4 members share lead vocals, it's not natural if he's not up there with them. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, killuridols said:

The whole setlist should be like a :bitchfight:kind of thing!

All hater songs played at once! Include 'Sorry', 'Madagascar', 'Rhiad' and the last song should be GET IN THE RING, with Axl and Slash eating each other's brains like in Celebrity Deathmatch!

Encore:

- Axl tells Frank, Fortus and Melissa to play an industrial version of Fall To Pieces

- Duff & Slash smash copies of Chinese Democracy on the floor and jump on them

- Axl sets Slash and Duff books on fire and laughs an endless evil laughter on the mic until lights go off.

had a good laugh at "industrial version of fall to pieces" 

it would be the opposite of

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 1

I'd be more interested in hearing Axl singing Beneath the savage sun or something else off World On Fire, But Slither is cool too and a great live song.

Not sure why they are adding it in though! GnR have SO many songs that haven't been played in years... Pretty tied up!!! However, I am interested to hear Axl sing it, but I'd rather GnR stick to GnR songs rather than dipping into the VR, Loaded, Slash catalogues. I'd also like to hear him on Fall to pieces or Back from Cali.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom2112 said:

Not sure why they are adding it in though! GnR have SO many songs that haven't been played in years... Pretty tied up!!!

I agree except I and many don't consider CD songs to be Guns N Roses. So if they are going to play that stuff then they might as well play a VR song. I just hope it doesn't take the slot of what yet could be another classic GnR song and just replace a CD song with it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Yeah, let's court the Donald Trump voters to the show.

They could change the fuckin lyrics for the whinies, I just want to listen to an amazing song live. 

Edited by default_