GN'R To Play Slither? (Set List Pic)

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I really hope Axl sings this and not Duff. Absolutely no offense against Duff's singing. It's just that since the very first time I heard Slither, I thought "Jesus. Axl would sound awesome on this, but it'll never happen"

Same here man and it goes for Slash's solo songs too like Ghost and Anastasia. Axl would sound so awesome in those.

@iiii]; )' is looking at this thread now, is it Slash or someone from his management or some random dude?

I always thought if they were gonna do VR songs it would be Slither and Slash song Anastasia, suits best Ax voice.

As for the rest...Why Nic boys and Think about....

I would preffer seeing more UYI songs.

Breakdown, Lomotive, Pretty tied up, Dead horse, Bad Apples, Garden of Eden, Get in the ring...

I have seen slither be  played 4 times live and its a incredible live song  i believe, thinks its even better than the album track so it  would be a incredible song to be added to the GNR live arsenal. It would get folk jumping for sure. 

45 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I mentioned in the Social Media thread that I'm all for "side project" songs like Slither over more unrelated covers. At least Slash and Duff were involved in the creative process and the song was a hit on rock radio. It'll go over well and Axl will probably sound great on it.

Drop The Seeker from the encore forever and plunk this in its place.

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more. 

• Like 1

I love Duff's solo stuff and i really dig his voice, but Axl would be my choice over Duff for Slither. That song would sound insane with Axl.

(All this taking about the song makes me miss Weiland.)

• Like 1

I wonder if Axl ever made peace with Scott. A couple of months before he died was around the time Slash said him and Axl were friends. Scott died right before the reunion was announced. Scott did say some pretty terrible things about Axl if I remember.