The best moment of Axl/DC, and he doesn't even sing

rendestroi95

Love it, absolutely love how much he is enjoying himself with the smiling & playing with the audience at one point.

My only criticism is he makes himself look bigger wearing that shirt around his waist with the t shirt over the top. I don't mind personally but it gives the people who don't like him a chance to have a go at him. I know it's rock n roll but we don't want another photo to surface that offends him like the previous one he's trying to have removed from the internet.

I just hope they do a world tour, it's been 2 yrs since I saw them & I'm having withdrawals. At least while they tour America I can hopefuly watch any periscopes as the time zone will be morning if they go on at 8pm, afternoon if it's later. :dance:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Nope best non singing moment is this one 

@3:16...that whole dance segment was incredible and I've never seen him do that last one 

This is the best! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I hope he saved the best moves for the GNR tour :headbang:

18 hours ago, rendestroi95 said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

6 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Nope best non singing moment is this one 

@3:16...that whole dance segment was incredible and I've never seen him do that last one 

I love watching Axl dance!

And he's having so much fan while doing it in the second video. You can see him smile all over his face :wub: He better bring those moves to the GnR concerts as well :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I personally liked the part when Axl Rose went back to Guns N' Roses and Slash was there..

Bunch of Axl/DC fans this year getting excited to me about that over GN'R reuniting... I didn't quite understand what all the Axl/DC fuss was about considering Slash being back in Guns N' Roses was the main event for me, this year.

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

of course Slash and Axl being reunited was the big news for GN'R fans! including me. but i can see the other side, the AC/DC fans who were like "OK Brian is out... now what??" then Axl steps up and at first there was a lot of negativity from the accadacca fans til they SAW  ( and heard ) what Axl brought to the group! and i don't begrudge Axl this, how many GN'R members have had side projects? all of them? i admit i was a bit worried when i saw how Axl and Angus clicked and at seeing how much fun Axl was havng, worried when he came back to the NITL tour he'd be well..less than? i guess. but he proved me wrong, assuaged my fears and came back to kick butt with HIS band! so it's a win-win in my book :) 

oh and also i think Slash has learned a few tricks from Angus as well, JMO! :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose