Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

About year ago seller on eBay names lucycoal sold them, same seller bought them, under 100, she sold two more, went for 300, if you wait long enough you can find them at a better rate, and believe me, I plan on paying more then 300 for a Cincinnati.

15 minutes ago, Mcs953 said:

About year ago seller on eBay names lucycoal sold them, same seller bought them, under 100, she sold two more, went for 300, if you wait long enough you can find them at a better rate, and believe me, I plan on paying more then 300 for a Cincinnati.

That's crazy...they still had Cincy lithos at the stand before the encore started.

13 minutes ago, Mcs953 said:

I have seen a New Orleans govfor 100 recently and I personally bought a Kansas City for 75 and a Boston 1 for 100, so i don’t Buy Into the fantasy that kobe is worth 2000 dollars.

The Kobe is a different matter for a variety of reasons. And, I believe the going rate is a 1000$. I saw a hard back replication go for 500$ on eBay. The Kobe is hyped up, there are rarer lithos. 

3 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

That's crazy...they still had Cincy lithos at the stand before the encore started.

I believe that was before the litho craze started.

On 2018-06-30 at 9:13 PM, liqddynamite said:

I'm assuming our negotiation is over since you just took our private conversation to the public forum.  

Not that it really matters, but the ask for my Cinci is $750, not $700.  This is for the simple fact that I may never see another one, and there hasn't been one on ebay in so long you can't even look up sold items for it.  Feel free to look elsewhere for it.

I'm really not into rubbing things in peoples faces, that's basically the opposite of who I am, but I went out of my way to inform you of the current landscape and this is the thanks I got, so here you go:

None of these are for sale.

O8wTOMUh.jpg

Absolutely glorious.  That is quite the collection, and I assume a lot of hard work to obtain.  I understand the love affair so many have for Cincinnati and Kobe, but they are further down my list of favourites when comparing London 1 Madrid 2017 (Madrid 2018 has a chance to elevate the more I see it) Paris, Munich and Hannover.  But that's art.   Each has there own opinion.  

I hope you sit down with your favourite drink in hand and admire that wall once a day!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Miller1254 said:

Absolutely glorious.  That is quite the collection, and I assume a lot of hard work to obtain.  I understand the love affair so many have for Cincinnati and Kobe, but they are further down my list of favourites when comparing London 1 Madrid 2017 (Madrid 2018 has a chance to elevate the more I see it) Paris, Munich and Hannover.  But that's art.   Each has there own opinion.  

I hope you sit down with your favourite drink in hand and admire that wall once a day!!!!

Madrid 2018 is my new white whale. 

I have the lithos I bought at all of the shows I went to and I’ll love and cherish them forever. There was a period of like 2 or three months where I desperately wanted lithos from other shows, but I’m over that now. However, I believe that $300 or $400 for cooler lithos like Cincy or maybe Vegas night 2 is quite fair. Like someone said earlier, if people are willing to pay it then it is fair market value. I know if I ever wanted to sell mine (which I never will) I would squeeze every penny out of them.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Miller1254 said:

Thanks very much! (and to all others who commented).  It’s my home office and I spend most of my time in there, so I do indeed enjoy them every day.  33 framed GNR lithos total in the room.

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

27 minutes ago, Mcs953 said:

I gave a Madrid 2018, looking to trade for a London 1, Paris (buhler) or kobe.

thanks.

Dude, just relax! All the posts and private messages hustling for certain lithos is just tiresome... we know what you have and what you are looking for by now... Just add a list to your signature, don’t waste anyone’s time and enjoy the board.

• Like 3