Jump to content

Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork


Recommended Posts

I got the 'B' litho in the end. #87 out of 150. The only thing it has in common with Barcelona is that the blue and red shading of the roses is similar to FC Barcrloans colours. 

Says it was designed by Marcos Navarro...

Edited by Randy-Lahey
To add more detail
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got all the lithos from the shows I've been to so far up in my basement music room    

Thank you to everybody who helped make this possible. You know who you are

Maybe some of you would like to see a poster design that went unapproved.  I figure it would be fun to see.  This was supposed to be for the Vegas shows for tomorrow and Saturday.  Since there hasn't

Posted Images

3 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Wonder if there were supposed to be 2 and someone goofed or if something cropped up with the other artwork and this ended up being a replacement. Either way, not a very comparable replacement sadly.

Whatever the cause, it must have been high up the food chain. There were no shirts with that design either. The shirts are done by a different company than the lithos and arrive later and separately from all the other merch, so if both the lithos AND the shirts were not made available for sale, clearly it was not just a matter of the production company being late.

Edited by amaninjapan
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2018 at 9:13 PM, liqddynamite said:

I'm assuming our negotiation is over since you just took our private conversation to the public forum.  

Not that it really matters, but the ask for my Cinci is $750, not $700.  This is for the simple fact that I may never see another one, and there hasn't been one on ebay in so long you can't even look up sold items for it.  Feel free to look elsewhere for it.

I'm really not into rubbing things in peoples faces, that's basically the opposite of who I am, but I went out of my way to inform you of the current landscape and this is the thanks I got, so here you go:

 

None of these are for sale.

O8wTOMUh.jpg

 

Holy shit, your collection rules. I forgot about the Northern Lights  one 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/6/2018 at 9:13 PM, liqddynamite said:

I'm assuming our negotiation is over since you just took our private conversation to the public forum.  

Not that it really matters, but the ask for my Cinci is $750, not $700.  This is for the simple fact that I may never see another one, and there hasn't been one on ebay in so long you can't even look up sold items for it.  Feel free to look elsewhere for it.

I'm really not into rubbing things in peoples faces, that's basically the opposite of who I am, but I went out of my way to inform you of the current landscape and this is the thanks I got, so here you go:

 

None of these are for sale.

O8wTOMUh.jpg

 

You have a nice collection. Paris and London are amazing. The most overvalued and ugliest are Kobe and Cincinnati, but that is just my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

Whatever the cause, it must have been high up the food chain. There were no shirts with that design either. The shirts are done by a different company than the lithos and arrive later and separately from all the other merch, so if both the lithos AND the shirts were not made available for sale, clearly it was not just a matter of the production company being late.

Right. Weird to still use that art on the day on Social Media. Mind you, this is GnR. Is this only the 2nd time its been posted and not actually at the show? (Dubai?) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Moreriotsplease said:

¿Anyone knows who's the illustrator of the Columbus litograph?

For the style, I suppose is the same one who did Madrid's Cybele.

Why do people still ask questions that are answered on the Lithorati website?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

Why do people still ask questions that are answered on the Lithorati website?

Maybe he didn't know about it

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Maybe he didn't know about it

That's fair, but the site has been mentioned here many times as probably the best source of litho information. Even if he just browsed the last few pages, he would've seen it come up. Like @estrangedtwat said, definitely should be the first place people look for litho info!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

That's fair, but the site has been mentioned here many times as probably the best source of litho information. Even if he just browsed the last few pages, he would've seen it come up. Like @estrangedtwat said, definitely should be the first place people look for litho info!

There's no info about the "social network" Columbus lito in Lithorati. From the official, I have it and I don't need the info.

Thanks @AxlIsGod.!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Moreriotsplease said:

There's no info about the "social network" Columbus lito in Lithorati. From the official, I have it and I don't need the info.

Thanks @AxlIsGod.!

Lithorati has the artist's name for Madrid listed on the Madrid page. The Colom Monument lithograph doesn't exist, so there is no page for it.

I don't mean to be rude, apologies.

Edited by amaninjapan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, amaninjapan said:

Lithorati has the artist's name for Madrid listed on the Madrid page. The Colom Monument lithograph doesn't exist, so there is no page for it.

I don't mean to be rude, apologies.

Don't Worry ;)

From 2 days ago I have aknowlodge of the wondeful Lithorati page, but to be sincere, I didn't remeber to go there for look the info.

BTW, the author of the Columbus litho has said in Facebook that maybe could be possibilities for his purchase. Soon more info.

I know that it's an unofficial litho but it's by far much cool that the official one.

It's strange that the band used his design as promo (and also used his design for the Madrid gig's merch) but not in Barcelona.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

So I left my spare lithos at my mums place in a spare bedroom, her dog went and laid on them and now they’re all creased... I’m so pissed

:wacko: Can't trust dogs. Mine are on top of my wardrobe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Which ones? :o

Both Brisbane ones and Melbourne Ned kelly, they’re doubles I bought at the gigs luckily. I have a bunch of other Aussie ones here at home that I’ll have framed when I can be bothered.

10 minutes ago, Lio said:

:wacko: Can't trust dogs. Mine are on top of my wardrobe.

Pretty gutted, apparently she puts the dog inside when she mows the lawn so the dog was running around all psycho and jumped up where I had them. Bummer

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@amaninjapan, you are obviously the litho expert around here! I bought doubles of both the AT&T San Francisco & Oakland "The Town" lithos, and am looking to finally part with them. Any advice about selling these as a pair or individually?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2018 at 8:13 PM, liqddynamite said:

I'm assuming our negotiation is over since you just took our private conversation to the public forum.  

Not that it really matters, but the ask for my Cinci is $750, not $700.  This is for the simple fact that I may never see another one, and there hasn't been one on ebay in so long you can't even look up sold items for it.  Feel free to look elsewhere for it.

I'm really not into rubbing things in peoples faces, that's basically the opposite of who I am, but I went out of my way to inform you of the current landscape and this is the thanks I got, so here you go:

 

None of these are for sale.

O8wTOMUh.jpg

 

What value do you place on the Finland skull litho? That was 80 if I recall. Should be the rarest. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...