MARK HAEFELI PRODUCTIONS - Tour Doc / Axl & Slash Footage *UPDATED*

20 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Found this on the Nightrain forum this morning, seems like a longer version. Worth a watch just for the Axl/Slash interaction after the show near the end of the clip:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgt6vfpl2kyd9w3/Gun%20n%20Roses%20Tour%20Highlights.mp4?dl=0

Loving this footage! great to see them actually communicating with each other. I guess everyone kinda thought it would be - get on stage, do the time and get out without seeing each other! but they look like they are having a great time!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Loving this footage! great to see them actually communicating with each other. I guess everyone kinda thought it would be - get on stage, do the time and get out without seeing each other! but they look like they are having a great time!

Exactly. 

When the rumors of all of this started, I told my wife I honesty didn't have much interest. I thought this was going to be a VH/Sammy thing where they openly disliked each other. Either that or a VH/DLR thing, where they at least pretend to like either other on stage. 

Either way, I didn't care to see it unless it was real. Up til seeing footage like this, I wasn't sure if it was real or if they were just pretending REALLY well on stage. When you watch stuff like this, you can see it's the real deal. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I like that it looks like the first thing Slash did was run round to find Axl, to give him a hug, and yes Axl wrecked it :lol:

Reminds me of how Axl went for a hug in the famous "last hug" moment in Rio while Slash thought it was gonna be just a pat on the back or something. :lol:

slash-and-axl-last-hug-o.gif

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

It looks like Slash wanted to hug him, Axl had to spoil it all :max:

:P

axlslash.jpg

No Axl did a side hug so he could stop his security guy so he could take a minute to talk to Slash. He raises his other hand up to stop his security to let em know 

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

hahaha look at those two guys behind the equipment, they are delighted of seeing Axl and Slash together! :P

Axl's hats also look delighted haha 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nonok said:

Reminds me of how Axl went for a hug in the famous "last hug" moment in Rio while Slash thought it was gonna be just a pat on the back or something. :lol:

slash-and-axl-last-hug-o.gif

awesome footage !!

That's not rio , that was argentina 93 , last show with matt and gilby ... the show i though was gonna be the last ever

still can't believe it 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Freightrain said:

awesome footage !!

That's not rio , that was argentina 93 , last show with matt and gilby ... the show i though was gonna be the last ever

still can't believe it 

Oh crap, you're right, I meant Buenos Aires. Shit, I got Brazil and Argentina's capitals mixed up. The South American fans are going to kill me. Sorry everyone. :nervous:

And now I remembered that Rio isn't even Brazil's capital. I'm never going on this forum again, I'm just gonna make an even bigger mess of my non-existing reputation. :lol:

But yes, back on topic. I want more footage like this. I want an interview. Right now. I demand it.